Fluttercord 1,617 members · 1,222 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

...doesn't mean I can't draw it.

Discord:"Are you still mad at me?"
Fluttershy:"No, but you still have a lot to learn."
Discord: "How can I make it up to you?"
Fluttershy: "By continuing to grow. And apologizing when you upset someone, and meaning it. And do it because you mean it, not because of me."
Discord: "Oh, I know I'm supposed to do that, and I'll...try. But this isn't about me. I meant, what can I do to make it up to you?"
Fluttershy:"Well...I've never seen the butterflies in the Amarezon..."

Ahh, I could sketch these two cuties all day. Shame colouring stuff takes so long.

That's nicely done Fluttershy :)
She remind me of Lydia from Beetlejuice cartoon

Ha, that's funny. Just the other day I was telling someone Fluttercord reminds me of Beetlejuice and Lydia in the cartoon. Only the cartoon...obviously in the movie Beetlejuice was a total creeper lol.

Thank you! :heart:

Cuuuute!
I love it!

Love it! And the butterflies are all different styles, which is a nice touch; I would be too lazy and just draw the obvious kind of butterflies, hah.

That's adorable. Also it gives me ideas. I was trying to figure out what Discord would give Fluttershy to apologize to her about Tirek; he gave Celestia flowers and in my fanfic, he went back in time to recover as many of Twilight's books as he could make copies of, and I knew he'd have to do something that trumped both for Fluttershy. I think I know now what direction that would go in. :-)

As a biologist I would die of fangirl squees if you wrote something along those lines. Heck, I'd even make you fan art for it! :D

I almost did, but given my chosen field I really have no excuse lol

Glad you like it! Thanks! ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9