Silver Spoon 691 members · 489 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Hey, I'm currently working on a story that involves Silver Spoon sending a letter to her friend, Diamond Tiara telling her to break up their friendship and move on with their lives. Its a sad fanfic. There's a bit more into it, but I can't tell you anymore due to spoilers. But, I want to hear it from you guys about the idea.

What do you think?

Your outline is way too vague for me to offer much of an opinion on.

However, given they're at school together, why would they write to each other when they can talk in person?

Your outline is way too vague for me to offer much of an opinion on.

How about now?

Well, given they're best friends, I guess it depends on her reasoning. Most friendships don't end that kind of way — they end in a huge argument, or by slowly drifting apart.

5572974 Okay, I guess I could choose that. Possibly re-write the name and story as well.

If it is a "can't continue to be friends with DT because Spoon is a good pony" thing, then I can't say I'd be interested. That's been done to death and is a pretty lame trope to begin with. Especially since DT is the reformed one now. Now, if you're flipping it, so that Spoon finds DT too nice now, or doing something else unique with it, that could be interesting. But as Fatalspark said, details are a bit scarce, making it hard to provide an opinion on the idea.

sound brilliant, sometimes you need to break friendships

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8