The Accusation Fic Collection 1,049 members · 2,026 stories
Comments ( 51 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 51

These idea's will be based on Ponyville Confidential. Inspired by these stories:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/400130/ponyville-runaways
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/415193/good-crusader-hunting

1. This first idea begins when the CMC's both write their apology letter & depart Ponyviille for parts unknown. While during their travel's they come across someone who will show them what life would be if they never lived in Ponyville but instead lived among the rich & wealthy in a town where they have everything a pony could need. Better friends, families, & finally their cutie marks of their destinies. However they soon will come across those from Ponyville & realize just how miserable they've become in this alternate world without them in their lives. Here's where they have a choice to make on what's more important.

Here's the inspiration for this idea:

2. Like the first idea, this one again begins when the CMC's both write their apology letter & depart Ponyviille for parts unknown. Then we move five years from that incident and discover what's changed since. For starters, the CMC's have manage to find better lives with new normal families & friends along with finding their cutie marks. They've aged up, matured, & couldn't be happier. While back in Ponyville, their siblings have now become hollow shells of their former self's and their families have since disowned them from their lives resulting in them living all by themselves. It's by this time they realize they've missed out on having family to comfort them in their time of need & failed to realize what amazing ponies the CMC's could become.

Here's the inspiration for this idea. The story and timeline within makes a perfect match:

If anyone wants to take a spin on these idea's go right ahead.

I’m working on a Equestria Girls version of the second Idea it’s called Anon-a-miss the last Crusade. The human cmcs get kicked out and only avoids hyperthermia due to Human twilight rescuing them from being unconscious at the destroyed portal because of an enrage princess of Friendship. Human Twilight and the cmcs go to Equestria to get sunset back there is a fair amount of fighting even a physical fight between Rainbow and an very angry fluttershy. The Rainbooms will become she demons

I take it the first one would end on a happier note?

I prefer the second idea.

I prefer the second idea since the cutie mark crusaders matured and better lives with new normal families & friends along with finding their cutie marks.

Not to worry it will. For as I mentioned the ending of my idea is where the CMC's have important decision to make on what's more important. It can easily follow a similar story line to MR.Destiny.

If you'd like to add in some idea's what happens to the folks of Ponyville as a result, go right ahead.

You're welcome.

Also on the second idea, it should include what happened to the rest of the main six after the CMC ran away. An example would be Pinkie is back at her rock farm and is super sad from causing the CMC to run away. For Twilight, she lives as a horder of books because she got shunned from Princess Celestia as a student and a friend for not being good friends to the CMC. Not quite sure what would happen to Fluttershy. I think she would live like a cat lady but with stuffed animals instead of cats since she was afraid of causing suffering to real animals. What do you think?

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Kinda feels a little too over-the-top....

Excellent idea, could also give us your thought's to what happens to Spike, R.D. , AppleJack, Big MAC, & Rarity as well?

How about you, how do you think the MANE SIX would end up like as a result of this?

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

I'm not sure about all of them, but I think the three that would be most affected by their absence would be their siblings.

No doubt, any idea's how they might end up?

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

Well if I'm taking liberties, the three of them would be less social.

RD would be a lot more Reckless since she didn't have someone looking up to her to convince her to set a better example.

AJ would throw herself into her work and be a little more antisocial, there could be an implication that taken care of Apple Bloom mellowed her out a lot more after her parents passed.

Not a hundred percent sure about Rarity....

Also Zecora herself would still be somewhat feared by Ponyville since Applebloom wouldn't have been there to convince everyone otherwise.

Sure! For Spike, either he lives in the cave up on the mountains because Twilight wasn’t able to take good care of him since she was a book horder, Spike continues to live with Twilight but is miserable because of what happened with the CMC and Twilight was not a good caretaker, or Princess Celestia takes back Spike and he is under the princess’s care.
Rainbow Dash gets denied of entrance with the Wonderbolts since they heard what she did with the cloud and the CMC. She spends the next five years sulking and drinking cider.
Applejack goes back to work at the cheery farm and she also drinks cider.
Big Mac would also leave the Apple farm as he felt like he wasn’t worthy of being part of a family.
For Rarity, she would be so heart broken from the CMC’s disappearance that she makes a stuffed version of Sweetie Belle and treats it as if it was really her.
Do you want me to say what would happen to Cheerilee or Diamond Tiara?

Awesome idea's & yes go right ahead for the other two.

Excellent idea's. As for Rarity, my speculation would have her isolated in her home force to close up shop upon word of her part in all the trouble spreads outside Ponyville. Thus nobody wanting her business anymore, not even those associated in the fashion world.

Alphamon_Ouryuken
Group Admin

I'm talking about the "what if they were never born" scenario.

Okay! For Cheerilee, after she hears of what happened with the CMC and the whole Gabby Gums incident, she gets fired from teaching or she resigns and leaves Ponyville as she felt like she was not a good teacher. Diamond Tiara gets in trouble for the whole incident and gets sentences to reform school or something. After the five years, Diamond works as a business mare but is miserable with her work. Should I continue with the princesses or you’re good?

Carry on please. You're on a roll.

Thanks again! For Celestia, she cut tides with Ponyville as they treated the CMC like dirt. She would claim that she wasn’t that angry when Gabby Gums talked about her cake habit because she is used to those kinds of gossips. Not quite sure what Princess Luna do as we didn’t know she was able to travel into ponies’ dreams until season 3. I guess that Luna would watch over the CMC in their dreams or in real life until they were old enough to live on their own. Princess Cadence would ignore Princess Celestia’s warnings of visiting Twilight and she tries to comfort Twilight. Shining Armor and Twilight’s parents would visit her and urges Twilight to go into therapy but she keeps refusing. Next thing you know, Twilight vanishes and lives somewhere away from Ponyville.
If you want more things happening to characters, let me know. Just name them and I’ll think of something.

Superb work once again, next up should be Granny Smith, Rarity & Rainbow Dash's parents, & AppleJack's cousin's.

Sounds very interesting, go for it.

Granny Smith ends up passing away and some of the apple cousins take charge of the apple farm. Filthy Rich would buy the apple farm to help out the apple family. The barnyard bargain would keep going. Like from Idea 2’s summary, the parents disown the older sisters. Rarity’s parents don’t talk about what happened to their children and if they did, Rarity’s mom would end up bawling and Rarity’s dad would just yell at the ponies and just storm off. Rainbow Dash’s parents would throw out their daughers’ stuff and trophies. They would change Rainbow’s trophy room into something else like a collection room or something. That probably won’t happen and they’ll just urge Dash into going to therapy. Zecora would continue to live in the Everfree forest. I believe that covered the bases for the major and minor characters for idea 2.

Will Apple Bloom find out that Grammy Smith passed away and what happened to Applejack and Big Mac?.

Not sure about if Applebloom will find out. AJ and Big Mac moved away from the apple farm because they felt like they weren’t part of the family anymore. Check my previous comments for more info.

I will.

I must say that Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle had a better life since they are matured.

Did Filthy Rich find out what Diamond Tiara did?.

Looks like it. However this are two solutions to reverse these.

However, their are two solutions to reverse the effects of these possibilities.

Eventually yes he did and speculated he since disowned her.

What did you mean by reverse the effects of these possibilities?.

By that I mean to prevent these incidents from happening.

I see, but how is that going prevent these incidents from happening?.

Have either or both princesses seek them out & show them what could be the future. At the same time, show them the effects it's causing to those back in Ponyville.

I prefer both princess show the mane six and the cutie mark crusaders the future.

Exactly, thus showing each how much one needs the other. That is IF the princesses or the CMC's feels up to speaking to the mane six.

How about the princesses speaking to the mane six.

If their still not sore at them about what happen, then yes.

Rainbow Dash gets denied of entrance with the Wonderbolts since they heard what she did with the cloud and the CMC. She spends the next five years sulking and drinking cider.

How did the Wonderbolts found out?

Probably some newspaper leaked the news about how the Ponyville citizens and the Elements of Harmony treated the CMC.

Exacta Mundo. Eventually word starts spreading around to points outside of Ponyville & the folks who print the main newspaper for Equestria are going to catch wind about it sooner or later.

Eventually word starts spreading around to points outside of Ponyville & the folks who print the main newspaper for Equestria are going to catch wind about it sooner or later.

That's explain why the wonderbolts confronted Rainbow for what she did to the cutie mark crusaders, and they don't want anything to do with her.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 51