Robots In Equestria 398 members · 207 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Im looking for stories, be it displaced or otherwise, where the main character is 100% machine, be it a pony, or a displaced hooman.

So yea, anyone got any?

Well I'm writing a fic about Bastion so I guess it works. There's only two chapters out but a third is on the way.

Well if you want 100% machine look no further than Legacy.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/238582/legacy

It is a crossover with Keith Laumers Bolo-verse. I love it and will keep you entertained for a good long read

5652564 Well, it's a shameless plug, but since you asked and my own work falls squarely within that description, here it is:

The Iron Horse: Everything's Better With Robots!
The story of a robot pony that is found one day, repaired, and taken under Twilight's wing. A lot of inspiration from Asimov, Star Trek: TNG, and a lot of other sci-fi stuff. I'm pretty proud of it, and if you check it out, I hope you like it. :pinkiesmile:

5653556 already read, faved, and followed, bro :)

5653637 Oh, sorry. I'm bad about keeping track of followers. :twilightblush:

5655627 s'kay, i really like your fic tho

5655636 Yay! :yay:

Well, other options:
-One of my editors, GenerousGypsy, has a story about Vinyl Scratch as a cyborg called "EDM Death Machine." He's bad about updating it, but I think what he has so far is decent.
-A story that has its flaws but is definitely interesting is "Artificial Friend" by writer283. The main character is sort of like Gadget with a dark side.

There are a few others I know about, but can't recommend. I mean, there's The War Machine, but that story's ten pounds of dumb in a five pound bag.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9