Momlestia 1,971 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I call it:"Celestia's Creation". Basically Celestia decides to try cooking her own cake because the normal chef is out sick. One quick disaster later, an alicorn colt is somehow comes out of the oven instead of a cake. Shenanigans ensue.

2758354 Sugar, spice (all of them) and every nice (and naughty huh) are her ingredients just for him to come out instead.....

...uh ok first you are going to have explain why Celestia can't bake. 1000+ years of living she is bound to pick up a few skills. And two... well you are going to have figure out baking a cake results in a colt

I wonder what kind of "oven" he/she is talking about...

Dance get you head out the gutter

Something other than magic

2758462 Its not in a gutter, its in a toilet. Im at a party with broncos fans.

2758354 hope to see the story soon

It could see it as one of those short feels stories, like a Pinnochio thing until Celestia enjoys a slice of life with the colt but eventually realizes she'll have to let go of her not-child golem thing, causing it to fade away and life returning to the status quo

You'll need some damn good writing skills to sell it though

Comment posted by MetaKnight145 deleted Feb 3rd, 2014

She is a princess she has never had to bake anything for herself.

Basically, her status of semi-godhood results in new life, rather than a pie?

Interesting enough idea. Of course, depending on the mood you're trying to set, and since it was an incidental creation... well, she put pie ingredients in, so the colt is, ehm, 'perishable'.
And maybe edible.
Wow, that's dark.

a twist! baby Spike crawls in when her back was turned, now he is an alicorn stallion, what do? :pinkiecrazy:

She's over 1000 years old, she is bound to have hobbies

She was the only ruler of an eentire country full of incompetent beings. She never had time for hoobies.

2759621 hopefully. Problem is, I'm not the "Awesome writer" guy. I'm the "Comes up with great ideas but when he tries them they go to s@#t" guy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17