Momlestia 1,971 members · 528 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I was wondering if there are any stories out there where it turns out that bother Celestia and Luna are Twilight's real parents, I know it sounds really weird but with as much as those two get shipped I would not be surprised if their was a fic out there about that, so if any one knows of any I would love to read them.

With Luna AND Celestia as parents? I know some fic with the first, or the second but not with the two together...

2025179 Believe it or not, that's one of my awkward headcanons! I mean, come on - she kinda looks a bit like them!

Well there is one that has Twi being Celestia's daughter and Luna becomes her step-mother when she returns.

2025272 xD yes, but I don't think a good fic with them as parents already exist...I would give my hand for one though.

Read that one already, I mean one where they are her parents from the get go.

Yeah... This is uncharted ground we're standing on. I fir one would love to read somthing like it though.

I remember reading a fic like this. Celestia and Luna were the latest in a line of heirs that were born ponies and ascended at a certain age. Since they were the first twins in the line, they made a heir between them, but NightMare Moon happened before they breathed life in her. When it was time, Celestia did so solo and prepared her.

Unfortunately the author took it down.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12