Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39
Skywriter
Group Admin

Let's see those Harshwhinny costumes and pumpkins and candies. I know you have them. My secret police have told me so.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Sorry. My family doesn't celebrate Halloween. We have entirely replaced it with a Harshwhinny-themed festival where we sit around getting very physically fit and chastising people who show up at the door for their unproductivity.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Do you then get drunk and do site assessments?

Skywriter
Group Admin

You know what they say: when you assess, you make an ass out of "e" and "ss".

Skywriter
Group Admin

No. We would never disgrace the very important business of site assessment by doing it drunk. What if we declared an unfit location suitable for the Games? Like, say, a tar pit. Can you imagine the loss of life?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Well, I started on one. I kinda didn't get too far, tho'.

--Sweetie Belle

2034001 Ummmmm..... What are you doing? :rainbowhuh:

2034075 he's roleplaying several characters at once, I believe. :pinkiecrazy:
(don't worry it probably isn't contagious)
~N

Someone tried to dress up as Miss Harshwhinny last Hallowe'en, but they were too frightening. Everypony else felt so inadequate and useless...

So they put a stop to that. Which is just as well, I guess. No mere costume could do justice to her radiance.

Anyways, I'm going as a tax assessor this year. I expect 17% more candy that way.

Hey guys! Check out my Harshwinny costume!

I blew my entire life savings on this. All of it. Past, present, and future. I think it came out well.

I've been preparing months for this. Jogging, lifting, vegan diet. At last, my body is ready.

For my costume.

And it's going to be a dilemma deciding whether to hold on this hard-earned accomplishment or just to eat all the candy afterwords.

I found an old blanket and draped it over a chickenwire skeleton. I can now be Miss Harshwhinny's suitcase.

Oh boy, I've been waiting all year for Halloween! I'll finally get to show off my Miss Peachbottom costume! This is the group for that, right?

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Um, I think you want this group.

--Sweetie Belle

Skywriter
Group Admin

I don't understand the appeal of making a group about a trivial character like that. Do you think it's some kind of parody?

Skywriter
Group Admin

This board was founded on a firm tradition of me talking to myself.

In fact, for a while, that's all it was.

Skywriter
Group Admin

It's very good quality, but it's a little small. How do you fit inside?

Skywriter
Group Admin

You're just viewing it at too small of a zoom level.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Ah, there it goes. Still, even though it's large enough now, it's still flat.

Plus, it's in my bedroom. How did it get here?

Skywriter
Group Admin

I think Bluey meant to imply that he was showing us a picture of his costume, not his costume. This is an image on the Internet. Not the costume itself.

Skywriter
Group Admin

The Internet? What's that?

Skywriter
Group Admin

I can see how that would be a real problem! Everyone else just staring sadly at their own, pitiful costumes and then wordlessly taking them off and going home to cry.

How do you collect partial candy? Would you force the households in question to slice up an additional piece of candy into five parts and give you one of those in addition to your contractual one piece?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Dude, you found fabric in the correct flower print? Where? I need to send my commando unit there.

2036829 I present them with he paperwork necessary to calculate the approximate (as determined by several illogical charts) the amount of candy they're supposed to give me based on household income, property square footage, capital gains, astrological sign, net chicken growth, chicken net growth, growth chicken net, estimate graft, estimated estimate graft, and several other factors, until they just give me extra candy rather than bothering with all that crap.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Does "your own age" ever factor in? I would think this would be perhaps the most salient consideration.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Dare I ask what exactly your intended costume was, if not the world's most realistic pumpkin (made as it would be of an actual pumpkin)?

If you were going as a pumpkin, never mind, because then I get it. In fact, you would be welcome to my Authenticity Costume Ball, where all costumes have to be absolutely authentic. For example, if dressing up as a media figure, you must actually steal that person's clothes and wear them in order to be welcome.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Are bonus points given for wearing their skin, too?

Skywriter
Group Admin

...why would you even be curious about that?

Skywriter
Group Admin

It's very complicated, all right? Just answer the damn question.

2037272 No, because that would be discriminatory. If a 33-year old pony wants to dress up as a chicken and go around shaking down strangers for candy, they have the right to do so, darnit!

But they can't dress up as Miss Harshwhinny. Because that would be far too scary.

2037528 Why are you putting up pictures not of Miss Harshwhinny. There's rules, you know that?

2037534 Sorry, but I just can't find pictures that do justice to her resplendency. I don't want to insult her, or offend the community, with inferior art.

2037538 I'm not sure. That's either two strikes or excellent reasoning.

Really? All I know is, I'm supposed to look for a group with a flower on its luggage.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Um, well, actually, I was carving a pumpkin and I slipped. I had a whole Miss Harshwhinny stencil and all for it, too...

--Sweetie Belle

horizon
Group Contributor

Not contagious at all.

horizon
Group Contributor

2041042 2034171
Wait, it's NOT contagious? Why do I always miss all the important memos?

Hang on. THIS is the grand secret project you asked Future Me to loan Future You over $24 billion to accomplish?

I'm wounded, man. Devastated. You were going to Harshwhinnify yourself and not even share? See if I ever loan Future You money again. :trixieshiftleft:

It's a prototype still. Still in the testing phases. Harshloween is gonna be it's big stress test. It should be ready for everyone else by next Harshcon. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39