Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

Who is right and who is wrong here? I'm so confused.

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

The Ms. Harshwhinny at the bottom is right! Not wearing pants is very professional.

--Sweetie Belle

Obviously Ms. Harshwhinny is right.

5564317 Yes, they are.

Human Harshwhinny is right. Pony Harshwhinny is also right.

This is correct as Harshwhinny cannot be wrong.

Professional standards clearly vary by species. Each universe's Harshwhinny is the authority on that universe's professionalism. Thus, pants are more professional on humans than on ponies, as can be seen by contrasting human Harshwhinny with pony Rarity's mother.

5564692 Ahh, that's a good point. So we're agreed that human Cookie Crumbles runs around with no pants then?

... Possibly. It would explain why she's never shown up in the movies.

Professional standards are whatever Harshwhinny says they are. Both statements are true for all realities simultaneously. Harshwhinny does not create paradoxes. She transcends them.

Ms HarshWhinny is ever part a lady, and we should know she doesn't wear any pants :eeyup:

Skywriter
Group Admin

But... but the pantsuit is the most professional of all garments!

Would answer, but Hakar got it in one:

SweetAI Belle
Group Contributor

Just to elaborate a little more, first, the princesses are obviously the most important ponies in Equestria, and they don't wear pants. Ms. Harshwhinny doesn't wear pants. And Fancypants is one of the most important Canterlot nobles. And despite his name, does he wear pants?

Nope. How about Filthy Rich, most important and richest business pony in Ponyville?

So who does wear pants?

Not professionals, that's for sure.

--Sweetie Belle

5569385 Interesting, it appears that pants are the Equestrian equivalent of a mullet. Professionalism might be in the front, but it's party in the back.

horizon
Group Contributor

While I respect those that assert that Harshwhinny is clearly correct in her opinion on pants, I believe the only truly fair way to judge this is to have both human and pony Harshwhinny show up in front of me. I can take a look at them both with pants and without, which will allow me to make an objective decision.

The matter is settled.

Skywriter
Group Admin

It ain't over until actual Harshwhinny says so.

Are you implying that one instance of Harshwhinny in somehow less "real" than another? That any facet of Professionalism incarnate is less valid than the others?

...Oh.

I see. So to Skywriter, one Harshwhinny is somehow less Harshwhinny than another Harshwhinny based on race.

Man. You think you know a guy.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Wow, way to take me out of context. But then again, should I have expected any better from people who probably supported Hitler? No.

Look, the fact is that EQG Harshwhinny is Harshwhinny viewed through a darkened glass. She is Harshwhinny at a distance, distorted and unclear. Harshwhinny herself is perfect and unchangably professional, but EQG Harshwhinny is one layer removed from the original, and is inherently less authoritative than the original version.

Skywriter
Group Admin

All I'm hearing is you saying that Harshwhinny would somehow let herself be distorted or her message be corrupted. I believe she is too professional for that. Are you saying she doesn't care about professionalism? Certainly it is within her power to be perfect.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Yes, but WE are imperfect, and EQG is one universe removed, or nested, from Harsh Prime. Our imperfect sight means the distance creates distortions of fact.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Harshwhinny would not allow that to happen.

Skywriter
Group Admin

GUYS GUYS GUYS

EQG SUX

Dude, every manifestation we with our unprofessional minds can perceive, is but a pale shadow of the real Harshwhinny.

Omniwhinny, Unprofessionalism Torn:

Skywriter
Group Admin

And is Omniwhinny wearing pants? No.

Gentlemen, I believe we are done here Game, set, match.

In order to judge whether OMNIWHINNY is wearing pants, you would have to be able to fathom HER grandeur and immensity. Such can only be done by HER various aspects. Unless we are to believe that you are actually part of the Harshcontinuum, your assertion is hollow.

PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM PROFESSIONALISM

Skywriter
Group Admin

YOU CAN SEE HER COAT COLOR JUST SOUTH OF THE BLAZER

HOW IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION

That you even ask that question tells me all I need to know about your inability to grasp the true nature of OMNIWHINNY.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30