Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 41 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 41

Has anyone else noticed that such a wonderful, fully fleshed out character such as Miss Harshwhinny doesn't get a character tag on fimfiction, when Thunderlane's friggin' little brother Rumble, who has like one line in the series gets one?

The mods on the site are clearly biased, as witness Dr. Stable exclusion as well. (And wouldn't they make a great couple? Someone should write a fic about it!)

Something really must be done about this travesty!

Easy there. You have to admit that while there are such wonderful fics such as Re:Harmony featuring Miss Harshwhinny, there still is a dearth of fanfiction about her on fimfiction. I can understand the mods point of view on this.

However, we should be able to rectify that. I suggest all of us write a piece of fanfiction involving Miss Harshwhinny, post it, and add it to the group. Then we can point at the number of fanfics in this group when talking to the mods, and I'm sure they'll be willing to add a character tag.

For this, quantity over quality would be preferred. And there are plenty of things to write about. A quick Miss Harshwhinny adopts Scootaloo fic, a Miss Harshwhinny x Miss Peachbottom romance, maybe alicorn!Harshwhinny?

Just think if we could get everyone in this group to write at least one oneshot...

I agree with the proposal, although I am afraid I do not recall who Dr. Stables is

Whoops, meant Dr. Stable. He had a fairly important role in Read It and Weep.

Wait, I just had an unrelated thought;
Miss Harshwhinny's cutie mark is a golden cup, right?
What if her special talent was not judging sports competitions, but actually winning them?
And taking further that line of thought....what if ponies with such a cutie mark were banned from sporting events of all kinds? They have an unfair advantage, after all: their special talent IS winning!
And so, being banned from competing.....Miss Harshwhinny found hersef shafted into the role of a judge.

Such a tragedy. Such a tragedy.

Skywriter
Group Admin

That's Dr. Monitor. GET IT STRAIGHT.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Wow, touchy much? Also, off-topic.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Such a tragedy! Although, you can sort of see where they'd be coming from...

"And the winner is... Always Wins!"

"Yaay! Always Wins won! Woo hoo!"

(meanwhile in the back of the crowd, somepony mutters...)

"Always Wins always wins." (kick dirt)

......although, thinking about it, there's probably a good fic to be mined out of the concept....food for thought....

on the other hand, I haven't ever actually, y'know, WRITTEN on this side, so I don't know if I'm up to scratch.....hemmm.....hawww......hemmm......

Skywriter
Group Admin

succumb...

succumb....

Not just a character tag, we also need some Miss Harshwhinny emoticons! Miss Harshwhinny glaring, Miss Harshwhinny frowning, Miss Harshwhinny disapproving, the whole set.

Whoa, hold on! I don't disagree, but I think we might want to keep it down to just four or five emoticons. I don't think FiMFiction can handle an entire set of Miss Harshwhinny. I'm not even sure I can handle that much Miss Harshwhinny.

All I'm saying is, in the past 24 hours alone, I've needed to represent 'Miss Harshwhinny failing to let Cloudsdale host the Equestria Games' no less than seventeen times. But I couldn't, because there isn't an emoticon for it.

Excuse me, 'Miss Harshwhinny failing to let'? I think you'll find that Miss Harshwhinny does not fail.

If you can't handle the H, then why are you even here? Sheesh. :missharshwhinnydoesnotapprove:

Skywriter
Group Admin

Some people have different levels of tolerance for the H. This is nothing to be ashamed of.

Skywriter
Group Admin

What if I'm ashamed at how much H I can tolerate?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Exactly how much tolerance do you have?

Skywriter
Group Admin

I have erased all content from my iPod except mp3 rips of Miss Harshwhinny speaking. At this point, I am hearing indignant "Hello, yourself!"'s in my dreams. Also I have pasted pictures of Miss Harshwhinny to the inside of my glasses. I am still not over-saturated. I feel some shame about this.

horizon
Group Contributor

726257 I'm not sure I understand. What's there to be ashamed of?

Skywriter
Group Admin

I'm ashamed that I keep wandering into traffic because I can't hear or see anything.

horizon
Group Contributor

I'm majorly envious! You're not only seeing and hearing her 24-7, you're also becoming more like her! I wish I could have problems with traffic just like HW, but every time I dump mud puddles on the road, all the passing cars swerve. :applecry:

Skywriter
Group Admin

Next comes the corrective surgery.

You are still able to read these posts and make coherent replies. Clearly you don't have enough Harshwhinny in your life.

Skywriter
Group Admin

gbasas;kw;kagw;knbb;mla;lkmss ss;s;j joaj we; eleaaslkr sa;sdsd ds ;s;

Skywriter
Group Admin

Whoa, there. Ease up on the Harshwhinny.

That man is living the dream. Don't be a wet blanket!

He can't read your post anyway. He's in his own world, now. A Harshworld.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Don't you mean... a "Harsh Realm"? Get it?

Skywriter
Group Admin
Skywriter
Group Admin

How was I supposed to "get" this? It was just some dumb thing Chris Carter crapped out. I frankly forgot it even existed before you brought it up.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I'm working on a "Harsh Realm" Miss Harshwhinny crossover fic. I have a problem to report because I don't remember any of the characters or the situation or even what the premise really was.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Please take this to the appropriate thread, kthx.

horizon
Group Contributor

Who's Chris Carter? My memory for names has been hazy ever since I first heard Veena Sood. I'm finding that other human names pale by comparison.

horizon
Group Contributor

729372 He plays sports. God, can nobody in this group use Google or Wikipedia?

horizon
Group Contributor

No he doesn't.

horizon
Group Contributor

729399 ...
:facehoof:
Can you not even CLICK A LINK? It says RIGHT THERE. SPORTS. HE PLAYS THEM.

horizon
Group Contributor

Ummm, no. No he doesn't. Read your own article.

horizon
Group Contributor

729406 Dear sweet cup-marked flanks. You are an embarrassment to this fandom and to humanity in general. I will go to the extra effort of hitting control-C control-V just so the world can see what a moron you are:

Vernon Christopher "Chris" Carter (born December 18, 1986) is a professional baseball player for the Houston Astros of Major League Baseball.

horizon
Group Contributor

Thanks for all the insults! That's really in the spirit of this group. But since you seem to be incapable of reading comprehension, as well as rude (no wonder you got kicked out as secondary moderator), perhaps you need a reminder that Earth's version of the IEGC, the International Olympic Committee, removed baseball from the list of Olympic sports as of the 2012 Games. If it's not a sport Miss Lovingcup Harshwhinny would oversee, it isn't a sport.

horizon
Group Contributor

That wasn't me in the whole moderator debacle, that was Horizon, you imbecile. Though I can see how you'd get confused because our names are, oh, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ALIKE

As for your ridiculous, asinine, unutterably bizarre point about baseball, I'm not even going to deign to respond, because the mere suggestion of me admitting you were right about something would probably be enough to induce spontaneous combustion of your two remaining brain cells. Moron.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 41