Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

'Cause I didn't

[youtube=1eqxVrhYbeg]

There's a reason he's called a Gary Stu :p

Not to be rude, but yes. I'm fairly certain a majority of us did.

Sorry that you're late to the party, but yea.

1012367 The whole reason I started following him was because of his magical voice.

1012391>>1012402>>1012402>>1012411>>1012459>>1012522 sorry, I mostly follow him because of his stories, so my knowledge is limited.

1012531 It's new to you, and it's nice to know his other works are being appreciated. He really has talent in voice and piano. You should check out Quylaa's typography of Space is Waste. It is pretty awesome. And I still can't get enough of Ponky's Ditzy Doo song.

Haha, with that said, don't worry too much.

Back then, I followed him because of the music, not the stories. :rainbowkiss:

Yeah, most of us knew he can sing beautifully.

Yeah. He's amazing. Be sure to check out his Ditzy Doo song, and Space is a Waste.
edit: Oh, and Farewell Applejack, by Jeff Burgess. He sings in it, and damn it's good.

I knew.Most of his followers do as he used to blog his songs every now and again.

SPACE IS A WASTE, and Time is a crime~
Just that made me love this guy. such simple words but masterfully delivered.

Ponky is everything I've ever aspired to be, and I've known from the start! Gah, that guy is so awesome, I can't wait for twenty-fifteen!

Wasn't he in like the top 200 for American Idol once?

1012571>>1012522 Embed for the lazy
Unless you already went and found it, in which case, good on ya for being independent

And Ponky's most recent one:

1015413 Pls Quy (I can call you Quy, right?), I'm a perfessional Ponky Enthusiast. I know this stuff.

1015474 (Sure, why not?) I said it was for the lazy, didn't I? Obviously you don't fall into that category.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23