Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Ky's day of arrival is coming up pretty soon. Should we do a thing to celebrate?! :D

Yes. Yes we should.

Dunno wat to do.

Perhaps a writing, or art event. I could do Art Inspired

Edit: Odd, I posted this reply, and a few seconds later my phone rang. Yooooooo.

6 weeks remaining, roughly.

I think we should do both.

Is that really your screenshot?
My god you have a lot of disney pinups.

nice desktop theme

3873754 I see where you get your inspiration~ :trollestia:

Well... everyone moderately comfortable with their singing voices could get together and record a cover/parody of one of his songs. "Bright Eyes - A Ponky Anthem" or something like that.

I don't know who's more excited, us or Ponky. He's going to receive the biggest internet hug, that's for sure.

All aboard the hype train!

He's coming back~ =D

Already on it. I'll be sending out a letter next week with a couple of drawings and a note.

Saw it. I'll see if I can send him a short note. =x

You replied to me twice. Does that make me more special than the others? :trollestia:

3873965 honestly i like that idea. Like a collab of wonderfolk doing a cover of one of his songs. And i like bright eyes, cuz thats one of the ones i have on my phone. I call the first verse!!

3874990 I'll get right on it skirts. I didnt know where to send them until now, woooooo

3875143 Bby i got threeeeeee :heart:
(Evening sonata should update tmrw morning woop wooop)

What if we go to his house and throw a surprise party in the spirit of pony lol id do etttt

(Evening sonata should update tmrw morning woop wooop)

Well, my normal morning hatred now has a clear direction! :scootangel:

3875858 im glad it can be directed at all and not just spewed everywhere like angervomit XP

He's coming back, more sooner than later?

I have been preparing for this moment for the past two years. I have literally sung this hundreds of times. And while I may sound like dying cats from Tartarus, I think Ponky would love to hear all of us.

As long as we cut/alter the line that says "and all on key"

Looks like I better fire After Effects back up...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25