AppleDashLight 609 members · 62 stories
Comments ( 124 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 124
Tchernobog
Group Admin

So, let us discuss TwiAppleDash!

I've been accused on a german brony forum of "straying away from the truth" that is AppleDash. But sadly, he does not understand that AppleDashLight is almost as good as appledash! (AppleDash > AppleDashLight >>>>>>>>>> Octascratch >>>>>>>>>>>>> Twidash >>>>> the rest.

The rest of my logic as to why AppleDashLight is best OT3:

No Rarity, thus no Rarijack ( Public enemy #1 of ships )
No Pinkie, thus no PinkieDash (Public enemy #2 of ships )

These are the worst ships EVAR! :flutterrage: And AppleDashLight has the possibility of neither! :twilightsmile:

AppleDashLight = Applejack + Dash + Twilight.

Applejack + Twilight = Good!

Twilight + Dash = Good!

Applejack + Dash = The Best!.

Good + Good + The Best =

Discuss! or other topics. Give this forum a little life :D

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

first post and immediately start with a rant against other ships :pinkiehappy:

You're on a roll :p

how many times do i need to say pinkiedash gets in the way of pinkie and twi's love!:flutterrage: also hot threesome between sexy cowgirl, nerd and a jock.

Interesting... The Magical-est Unicorn, the Flying-est Pegasus, and the Farming-est (that's what earth ponies do, right?) Earth Pony, with their power combined, I AM CAPTAIN SEXYTIME!

SOLD!

Does this mean that we, by default, also approve of RariFlutterPie?

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Yeah, Applejack sandwich is best, especially with alicorn Twilight.

Alicorn Twi + Applejack + Dash = happy pegasexual earth pony!

Tchernobog
Group Admin

That's like you're saying that she's not a unicorn.

WHAT'S THAT HORN FOR, BUCKO?! :flutterrage:

She's plenty unicorn for the other two! :scootangel:

And I prefer the Twi sandwich, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm personally not opposed to any ship that makes any kind of logical sense, but AppleDashLight (TwiAppleDash? RainbowJackSparkle?) IS my OT3. It just seems so much more stable than any other three way mane 6 combo and even some of the pairings.

Twilight lends some brains to the raw emotion that is AppleDash, Applejack lends stability to the whirlwind that is TwiDash, and Rainbow lends excitement to the simple pleasure of TwiJack.

Plus the whole paragons of pony race trifecta they have going. :heart:

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

I swear, you act as if it's canon that she likes wings:trollestia:

I like to see someone write a fanfic with these three on a beach getting it on.:pinkiecrazy:

The solution is obvious: Trixie joins the mane cast; Twi harem results. :twilightblush:

This was exceptionally funny to me, as I had just been watching a few episodes of the Captain Planet Earth Day Marathon on Boomerang a few minutes ago.

bats #13 · Apr 22nd, 2013 · · 1 ·

I'm diggin' the Dash sandwich, personally.

I'd talk about Appledashlight here at length, but I'll save it for the fic writing.

How's everybody doin'?

904726 Rarity would never put up with the kind of messes Pinkie would make. :raritycry: So I will counter with :raritywink::yay: and :pinkiehappy::eeyup:

904738 I thought the whole point of the last episode is that she's too unicorn for unicorn. :twilightsmile:

I can't imagine Dash holding still long enough for a consistent sandwich. Would be more of a tossed salad. (puns! :rainbowlaugh:)

904789 I totally didn't know that was happening.

bats #15 · Apr 22nd, 2013 · · 1 ·

I'm sure there are. Personally, I'm not super attached to the Dash sandwich; I think they should take turns sandwiching each other (giggity). Having a specific attachment to a sandwich arrangement implies a power imbalance in the relationship that doesn't need to be there. They can be a cohesive triad, without a dominant figure.

As far as the Dash sandwich is going, what I like about that is I imagine Dash is a lot of blustery talk, but probably a bit on the submissive and tentative side in the sack. I would think in an Appledashlight triad that Twilight and Applejack would probably exploit this fairly often, gang up on her, and reduce her to a quivering pile of orgasms.

...That might have been a bit more NSFW than entirely appropriate in this post. :trollestia:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

I'd ask to compare notes (i have a working outline of my own appledashlight), but I figure it might bleed into each other's fics :rainbowlaugh:

:rainbowlaugh: Hopefully I actually get around to that fic soon. I've got another solid month of writing on this current project and at least two other things after this one before I can get to it. :twilightoops:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Well, you wanna have a look then at what I've got? :P

Sure, I'm down.

My rationale:
Applejack can take a relationship seriously, unlike Pinkie Pie.
Twilight isn't a snob like Rarity is.
Everypony is shipped with Dash anyways.

904802 I'd always go for a Twilight sandwich!

Tchernobog
Group Admin

%Pony Sandwich, meaning that that pony is in the middle of the other two?

If alicorn twi, Applejack sandwich. (both sets of wings surrounding a happy earth pony)

If not, Rainbow Dash sandwich (one wing for each pony)

If Alicorn Twi, Twilight sandwich. Alicorn wings are bigger and stronger and therefore better for cuddling.

Otherwise, rotating sandwich nights. :3

Now I'm hungry.

Twiwich at first, then Applewich, then Dashwich. Rinse, repeat.

If we, for the sake of argument, included a donkey (not that I'm suggesting that), would we then have a Taco?

was that last bit racist?

Do you need glasses?

904756 So what you're saying is that amongst the Mane 6 being a unicorn has become quite the...
*Sunglasses*
Rarity.
YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I know this was dumb but I couldn't resist. :D

905347 I've always wanted to ask: how do you pronounce your name? Is it teh-churn-no-bog?

And since there is a lot of talk about sandwiches, grilled cheese is best sandwich, make of that what you will.

:duck: I prefer panini. It's a grilled cheese, but in Italian.

bats #29 · Apr 23rd, 2013 · · 1 ·

Okay, howsabout instead of describing it like a sandwich, we go for a triangle? Dash lays down on her back, Twilight climbs up, holding Applejack's back legs, that way each of them is muzzle deep in...erm...

...Once again I've said too much.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

For some reason i consider the T silent. "Cher-no-bog", I guess?

Hee~ I see my cover art is popular. :rainbowkiss:

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

I just grabbed a random AppleDashLight picture from Derpibooru. I didn't know it was a cover-art of yours :twilightblush:

1076419 Wait, you never read his story? :raritydespair: Ugh, I am offended, sir!

Wait, wut? Link plz? I wonder how it ended up there.

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

I can't find it anymore so my mind must've derped and I did select it from your story :derpytongue2:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

If that's your art, jondor, I demand more AppleDash. And AppleDashLight!

Nah. I just shopped some vectors together.

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

Then shop some more vectors damnit :pinkiehappy:

Nature of Pony Magic must have gotten a shout out somewhere but damned if I can figure out where. It's gotten a bunch of views, likes and favs in the last couple hours. :rainbowderp:

Tchernobog
Group Admin

Woooords!

4.8k so far on first chapter of appledashlight fic. 3k for 2nd chapter, and it's not finished yet. And it's still just barely starting. :rainbowlaugh:

Cool beans. I've only got 2K done, all of the first chapter, starting on the second now. I'll probably stretch that out as soon as I start establishing new events and figure out just what needs foreshadowing.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

http://tchernobyl.deviantart.com/art/Quiet-Time-commish-379685582

Nowhere near ready to post it yet but, cover art is done :pinkiehappy:

I saw that on dA and squealed like a school filly.

...my cover art will be nowhere near as nice, since I'll be drawing my own when the time comes. Maybe then, I'll have practiced to the point of not sucking terribly with my drawing tablet.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

I *thought* I'd noticed you there XD

DbzOrDie
Group Admin

Oh my gosh

Tchernobog
Group Admin

It's glorious!

Yup, that's my little dA account. Might actually really do something with it if I can get over this blasted digital learning curve.

You front paged the MLP subreddit with this, too. I don't think they realized it was shipping all three of them.

I just can't wait to read this.

Tchernobog
Group Admin

I saw it there too :D I commented on deviantart, derpibooru and reddit. For reddit, only responded to the guy who had suggested it was twijack shipping XD

They went a bit silly on that reddit with the AJ can't read joke though! :ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 124