Twirilee 374 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 100 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 100

3694046 Very well done! I love it!

3694046 I like it. Short sweet and to the point.
3672810 i'll go ahead and do forgiveness.

The next prompt after Forgiveness is going to be Chaos

3687468 wow... tomorrow was VERY long ago.

I will write something for this eventually. :duck:

You dissin' me, bro'?

Well, it's pretty harsh, dude. :fluttercry:

Okay. I'm sorry.

Hay this looks like fun mind if I join?

Sorry if I'm breaking any rules of edicate, but I'm just going to jump in feet first

I claim the prompt: Innumerable and here's my story.

The List
By The1Ryu

As the light of the day began to wane Twilight paused the magically held quill’s writing and turned to glance briefly to several points in the library’s main floor lighting candles and a few other illumination devices. Once again able to see without a stray shadow covering her parchment she lifted the quill and continued writing.

14. She’s good with foals
15. She’s well organised
16. She’s very patient
----
“Twilight dinner’s ready,” Spike called from the kitchen peeking out through the door to see the purple mare still hunched over her writing desk.
“OK Spike,” She answered back, lighting a few more candles now that the sun was setting, then immediately turned back to her scroll and continued writing. Spike watched her for a moment with confused eyes then shrugged, she’s probably be along in a minute.

173. She never gives up
174. She believes in everypony
175. She’s generous
---
Spike quickly jerked his head up before it could slip completely through his clawed hands which cupped his face, his elbow resting on his knees, as he sat on the bottom step of the stairs trying to stay awake. Twilight still sat at her writing desk using her magic to scrape the quill along the parchment, now bathed only in candle light the sun long since set.

“Twilight it’s late, I’m going to bed,” Spike said standing up groggily, tired bags under his eyes

“OK Spike,” Twilight answered automatically, not looking up from her writing. Spike sighed at this but didn’t fight it. He had unsuccessfully tried to tear the unicorn away from her work all night and was now too tired to care anymore. It wasn’t the first time she’d stayed up all night working and it wouldn’t be the last. With a long yawn he made his way up the stairs.

2731. Her smile
2732. Her laugh
2733. That look she gives me when I orate
---
The sun shone in through the windows as a gentle knocking echoed through the library, calling Spike from his slumber. He groggily rolled out of his bed and made his way down stairs, finding his way with a combination of memory, touch and the occasional unfocused glance as he rubbed his eyes with one claw.

Reaching the door he opened it to reveal the Cheerilee’s confused face shift into a smile. “Morning Spike late night last night,” she said with a wink figuring the young dragon had stayed up too light reading comic books or something like that. Come Monday morning she’d have a few students with that same look on their faces. “Twilight and I were going to get breakfast together this morning so I’ll just get her and you can go back to sleep.” The pinkish purple mare said with another wink, then asked, “Is she in the shower?”

Spike glanced over his shoulder into the library then with a shake of his head swung the door fully open revealing the purple unicorn asleep at her writing desk. “I think she forgot.”

Cheerilee frowned at the sight of the mare slouched at her desk, but gave a loving sigh and turned back to Spike. “Let’s get her to bed then.” This wasn’t the first time she had seen Twilight stay up all night working either.

The school teacher and the baby dragon hoisted the sleeping mare up onto Cheerilee’s back gaining only an incomprehensible murmur from the librarian as a thanks. Cheerilee smiled at that adorable sound and was about to head to the stairs when curiosity got the better of her. With a hoof she pushed back the rolls of parchment and exposed the top of the scroll and the title witch read: “Reasons to ask Cheerilee to go on a date” followed by two columns one marked ‘Pro’ the other ‘Con’.

Cherrilee smiled at this imagining the overly worrying and organized Twilight Sparkle try to decide something like that with logic while overlooking that there wasn’t a single Con marked down, it made her heart swell with love for the sleeping unicorn.

Cheerilee got Twilight up the stairs and into her bedroom easily enough, but depositing her into her bed proved a challenge as the sleeping mare hand wrapped her hooves around Cheerilee’s neck and wouldn’t voluntarily let go. With little other options and suddenly no plans that morning Cheerilee crawled into the bed herself and settled them both under the covers.

As they settled into the bed Twilight’s murmuring began to from proper words. “Ten thousand three hundred eleven, Cheerilee’s mane smells like chalk. Ten thousand three hundred twelve, Cheerilee’s fur smells like books.”

Cheerilee smiled and kissed the unicorn’s for head, “You’re sweet, but that’s enough. Just go to sleep you don’t need to keep thinking about it. I’ll definitely go in a date with you.”

Twilight smiled in her sleep and snuggled in closer to the earth pony mare, who snuggled back, “Beside how many more reasons could there be?”

“Innumerable.”

(Thanks for considering me)

Oops forgot next Prompt: Mama

I'll claim the prompt Chaos if no one minds

To Love a Messy Pony
By The1Ryu

Twilight and Cheerilee’s lips pressed together passionately, their hooves running across their backs and shoulders despite trying to touch everything at once. Cheerilee ran her tongue along Twilight’s bottom lip requesting access to her mouth, it was granted instantly. Their tongues danced for several long seconds that felt like minutes to the mares. Finally they broke apart, but only half an inch, as the panted and stared deep into each other’s eyes and their hot breath mingled on their muzzles.

“We missed the sunset,” Cheerilee noted still panting. It was the first thing she could think of to say that was appropriate to public park bench they had settled down on after their dinner. However considering how passionately they had just been making out, the lateness of the day and the emptiness of the park, worrying about being appropriate seemed unnecessary.

“Mmm-hmm,” Was the closest thing to a response that the unicorn could form before leaning back in for another kiss, only to be stopped by a quick tip of the hoof to her lips by Cherrilee.

“Maybe we should get inside before things get out of hoof,” The schoolteacher suggested suddenly remembering it was still early enough for mischievous colts and fillies to be snooping about.

“But Spike’s home,” Twilight whined softly, in the way Cheerilee found adorable.

“There’s always my place,” Cheerilee suggested seductively rubbing her nose gently against Twilight’s. “It has two you want me, and those books you wanted to borrow.”

Cheerilee was sure Twilight didn’t hear the second thing as she quickly jumped down to her hooves and tore off towards the schoolteacher’s house eagerly pulling the pinkish purple mare along urgently.

----

Twilight nibbled at Cheerilee’s ear as the other mare worked to open her door, until at last it gave a click it began to swing open. Cheerilee rose up on her hind legs wrapping her hooves around her marefriend’s neck and pulling her into another kiss kicking the door open with a hoof.

Twilight returned he kiss with gusto wrapping her own hooves around Cheerilee and lead the way into the school teacher’s house. Together they stumbled into the dark house an odd but effective unit Cheerilee guiding them towards the sofa.

There was a sudden ‘snap’ as Twilight’s hoof stepped on something hard and thin and caused her to jump in shock. Losing her already shaky balance Twilight fell back bringing Cheerilee with her, but with some luck or the guiding hoof of her marefirend they landed with an ‘Ooph’ on the couch.

Cheerilee let out a soft giggle and reconnected their lips unbothered.

Twilight was a little too shaken to find it to be funny, but tried to forget it and enjoy the kiss. She may have been able to do just that to, if something hard and flat wasn’t poking into her back. Shifting up, but not breaking the kiss Twilight horn glowed with pick energy and she sized the object under her and pulled it out. It was easy enough to tell it was a book, probably just something Cheerilee was readying and forgot to put away. Shakily her magic guided the book to a flat surface next to her Twilight assumed was a tall coffee table and she released the book.

Getting back to her date Twilight continued the kiss as she shifted into a more comfortable position her hind leg flailing a little as if failed to assist in the process. However it did find a ceramic plate on the edge of the nearby end table sending it flying into the air and both it and the utensils on it crashing to the floor.

Twilight cried out in shock breaking the kiss and shifted to see what happened only to have the cushion she was on, which was pushed halfway off the couch to tip over and dump her onto the floor.

For her part Cheerilee let out another giggle and chided playfully, “I’ll have to kick you out of you keep wrecking my house.” Only to stifle another laugh as the book Twilight and extracted from under her tipped off the stack she had set it on, mistaking it for the coffee table, and smack her in the fore-head. “Oh sweetie are you OK.”

“What… hun… naww…” Was all Twilight could say.

“Sorry the place is a little messy today.” Cheerilee said pushing Twilight mane out of her face lovingly.

Without much thought Twilight’s horn lit up and her magic surged out finding every light and lantern and flicking it on. She gasped quietly as light flooded the room. There was a coffee table, but its surface was covered in strewn about papers, plate with a few crumbs of a meal covered them on one side while a stack of books covered the other. Papers books clothes, cloths, and more dishes covered the rest of the room as well leaving only a few patches of floor visible here and there.

“How can you find anything in this mess,” Twilight shrieked then quickly bit her tongue as if it wasn’t too late to stop speaking.

Cheerilee frowned down at her marefriend and puffed her cheeks in annoyance. A dozen angry response passed through her mind, but years of practice as a teacher allowed her to calm herself and she spoke in an instructorial way. “’Teaching for Beginners’ is on bookshelf left side third from the top, ‘Foal Psychology’ is on the kitchen table’s rightmost chair, ‘Equestian School Codes and Regulations is holding up the back left side of the couch, and ‘In Her Mare’s Hooves’ just smacked you in the head.”

Twilight picked up the book that struck her and found the school was right, “How in all this chaos?” she looked up in confusion.

“Organized chaos,” Cheerilee corrected.

Twilight bit her lip looking from Cheerilee, to the book, to the mess, and back again. “Can we make it a little more organized?”

Cheerilee smile at the soft pleading whine in Twilight’s voice, “Sure love.”

(Wow that pushed the word limit, sorry its late I got delayed with like two paragraphs to go[However I seem to be talking to myself so whatever] Next Prompt: Dunder

3803382 wow I didn't realize so much had been done. I didn't get a chance to really edit them but I did post them. When you post a story make sure you quote something I say so I know it's there

Oh I'm sorry, but I don't really know what you mean.

Like this:

When you post a story make sure you quote something I say so I know it's there

Or like this:

While we figure that out may I claim the prompt: CMC

3808720 Like that because than it let's me know. Go right ahead

Here you are, hope its entertaining, Next Prompt: Taintlessly

Knotted Fears
By The1Ryu

“Girls!” Cheerilee voice rang out through the dark trees of the Everfree forest.

“Girls!” Twilight Sparkle’s joined hers, the unicorns horn aglow keeping the darkness at bay.

They checked around trees and in bushes, anywhere that could be hiding even a single filly. Despite their fervent searching Cheerilee never strayed more than a foot from Twilight as they searched. Venturing a look up to see if there were any clues that the crusaders had climbed up into the tress, the school teacher froze seeing the claw-like branches above her seem to shift and move with Twilight’s light.

“Cheerilee,” Twilight voice asked softly snapping the earth pony out of her terror, their eyes meeting. “Are you OK?”

“Of course,” Cheerilee nodded a little too instantly and quickly broke eye contact with the unicorn. “We should keep moving we have to find the girls.” Cheerilee turned to continue on down the vague path through the Everfree Forest but hesitated until Twilight was Trotting alongside her.

“It’s OK if you’re scared,” Twilight assured her softly, “We can go back if you want, half the town is out looking for the Cutie Mark Crusaders and they might not even still be in the Everfree Forest.”

Cheerilee bit back her first response, which was to bite Twilight’s head off for even considering they stop looking. She knew her friend was just concerned for her and the girls, for even if they did turn back Twilight would just teleport back to this exact same spot and keep looking by herself. Pausing and staring down at her shuffling hooves Cheerilee admitted, “I try not to be, I try to think of the girls and be strong, but just scare of getting lost myself.” Biting her cheer she stopped herself from fidgeting and looked Twilight in the eye, “But I’m not going to stop looking until those girls are found.”

Twilight smiled at that then looked back behind them, Cheerilee fallowed her gaze and watched at Twilight seized they ends of both of their tails and knotted them together. “There,” She finished and looked back at Cheerilee with a reassuring smile, “Now we can’t get separated.”

Cheerilee returned Twilight smile with a thankful one of her own and together they started off once again.

Cheerille called out for the girls again, and Twilight echoed it continuing the search for several more long moments. Finally Cheerilee spoke over Twilight’s echoing shout, “It must seem silly to you for a pony to be scared of something like walking through the Everfree Forest after everything you’ve been through.”

“Actually I’m terrified of this place,” Twilight said as Cheerilee called out in turn.

“Really?”

“Of course, every time I come in here something tries to… get me, and during all those other adventures too. I don’t know how I did any of that stuff to save Equestria or my friends. Almost every single time after all the danger and celebration was over I would lock myself in my room and cry… just cry.” Twilight suddenly realized they had stopped walking and calling out, Cheerilee was watching her with a pained look on her face. Twilight suddenly couldn’t believe she had just told the other mare that, she hadn’t told anyone that since her adventures began, not even Spike knew about it.

“We should keep looking,” Twilight said quickly brushing off her sudden outburst of honesty. Cheerilee nodded not really knowing what to say anyway.

“Cheerilee… Twilight,” Met the mares’ next called into the woods, the tiny cries of a trio of fillies answering back at last. The mares rushed forward only to be met by the Cutie Mark Crusaders who burst forth from the bushes and charged at the two mares. Sweetie Belle buried her head into Cheerilee chest jabbing her slightly with her short horn. Apple Bloom crashed into twilight chest nearly knocking her down and Scootaloo pressed herself between them, totally not crying out ‘mommies’ when she saw them.

The mares quickly checked the fillies over finding them a little scuffed up but not at all injured. The group quickly retreated from the forest the two mares only softly scolding the fillies for what they explained was an attempt to get mapmaking cutie marks.

Soon enough they were out of the Everfree Forest and delivered the fillies back to their worried sisters and mothers, along with one worried big brother and grandmother. The search teams were called back and after a short celebration, insisted upon by Pinkie Pie, the long night was nearly at an end.

“Well I should be heading home then, I’ll see you tomorrow Cheerilee,” Twilight said and began to quickly trot away her embarrassing admission creeping back into her thoughts. Suddenly there was a sharp yank on her tail and she was halted in her tracks. Looking back the confusion on her face turned to embarrassment as she realized her and Cheerilee’s tails were still tied together.

Cheerilee looked embarrassed as well and started to stammer, “Sorry I… You could… I mean we could…” Cheerilee bit her tongue trying to force back her nervousness, unable to think of anything else to say she finally said. “You don’t have to be scared alone.”

Comment posted by SparklingVynegar deleted Nov 24th, 2014

Oh, never mind, that's already claimed I guess...

3808955 Alright here's Dunder. Sorry if it fudges the word count a bit. Hope you enjoy:

It was a bit of a shock when the thought hit me, when I returned home, that there was now a pony (well, a former-pony) that would now be writing me about the lessons of friendship that she learned in a far off, yet so similar, world. I couldn’t believe the irony (as ponies have come to misuse the word) of the situation.

It occurred to me very quickly that I had no Idea how to teach others. Sure I had much MUCH experience being a student, but when I had tried with Rainbow, my lack of teaching ability had shown in astronomical quantities. And even though that situation turned out well in the end, it wasn’t as if Sunset Shimmer was going to come out and say her personal learning style directly, or by accident, like with Dash.

So, it was soon after my arrival home that I decided it would be best to educate myself in education. But, though I looked through every book in my newly-acquired Royal Library, I could find no single book on the topic. There were certainly many on how to help a reader that had a specific learning style, but as far as learning another persons or, even then, teaching a student, I was at a loss.

“Well,” I sighed to myself (as autocommunication had become a rather persistent habit of mine) “I guess the next best thing to do would be to ask the source directly.”

Turning to look at one of the many calendars that lined the wall of the library (hey, a girl can never be too prepared), I quickly found the one that kept schedule of the Royal Events. I sighed inwardly, no matter how long I have these wings, I don’t think I’ll ever be quite used to the bureaucracy and politics of it all.

Princess Celestia would be booked for the next week with a Royal Summit of some Canterlot nobles. She had given me a choice of whether or not I would participate, but I decided against it. So, that means I needed a different, more local source of teaching.

My face suddenly felt very hot, and my cheeks began to flush.

“T-that means…”

I suppose it was fitting (for several reasons) that it was Hearts and Hooves day that I decided to visit the Ponyville Schoolhouse. I felt… I don’t quite know how to put it… shocked? delighted? scared? some mixture of all three I suppose. It was certainly a duty of mine to the girls at Canterlot High to learn as much as I could about teaching them lessons, but even so, that didn’t stop my footsteps from being heavy and slow.

I groaned quietly to myself, making sure it was low enough for nopony other than myself to hear.

“You had to pick her, didn’t you?” I mumbled to myself, “There are all sorts of pretty mares all over ponyville, but noooo, you had to develop a crush for the school teacher of all ponies. She even has a coltfriend already, but you still have to be the idiot you are...”

Despite myself, I kept walking.

As I approached the cozy-looking red building, I began to pick up something...unusual. A very distinct smell, or, I suppose two smells. One was very familiar, given my residence in ponyville: Cider, though it made little sense for there to be cider this late into winter

The second smell was one I had less acquaintance with, but definitely one I knew and would sometimes smell on the breath of wobbly nobles in Celestia’s court: Dunder.

When I opened the Door, I was met with what I can only describe as the most absurd sight my eyes have ever beheld (and I’ve fought Discord!). The maroon-coated school teacher, Ms. Cheerilee, was standing atop one of her student’s desks. I could hear her humming blissfully to herself as she danced loosely from left to right. I couldn’t help but notice the glass bottle in her hoof.

“CHEERILEE!” I shouted, well alarmed by the situation, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?”

Apparently my voice was enough of a distraction for her to lose her step, since the next thing I saw was her falling off the desk. I feared the worst for a moment, but was relieved (well, somewhat relieved and somewhat scared in a different way) to hear her suddenly explode in uproarious laughter.

When I walked over to her, she was standing, albeit a bit wobbly, as if her fall had never happened.

“Heeeeey, Tw’ight!” She slurred out, the bottle in her hoof obviously wasn’t her first, “You wanna drin’?” She extended the bottle toward me.

“Cheerilee what’s going on? Why are you…? Why?” I struggled to find the right words. Apparently the message got to her anyway, since her face immediately went from the extreme high to the extreme low as her eyelids drooped down and her smile faded in a fraction of a second.

“You do know what today is, don’t you?” Her voice suddenly became clear as she lost her slur. (I had heard of someone “sobering up” in sad situations, but this was uncanny). Cheerilee sighed, “I act well enough in front of my students, but…but I…” Her eyes watered up. “I’m so alone…” she finished quietly, before falling on to her haunches in tears.

I was shocked “I thought you were with Big Macintosh…” I said, recalling the fiasco from last year.

She sighed, “Oh, Mac is sweet, but he… isn’t exactly my type…”

“What? How so?” I asked.

“He’s a he…” she answered, matter-of-factly.

“Wait, you mean…?”

She nodded.
“Well, you know…” I began. (What the hell am I doing?) “I-if that’s really the problem...a-and i-if it will keep you off the bottle…” She tilted her head up to gaze at me with starry, sad, but hopeful eyes. My face flushed again as I continued my stuttering attempt at confidence.

I coughed, cleared my throat and said as steadily as possible, “Will you be my very special somepony?”

I immediately turned away fearing the worst.

Then there was silence.

The sound of her standing up.

My heart swelled as I felt the amazing sensation of her kissing my cheek.

“Yes,” she said, “Yes I will.”

A/N: Dunder, when I Googled it, was said to be the foam or yeast or whatever in rum, hence why Cheers is drunk, just thought I'd explain.

Next prompt is...hmmmm. How about... Daughter? Yeah let's go with that.

3672707 Claiming Fear

Fear
By Habanc

Cheerilee's teacup shook, drawing worried glances from the pair sitting in the noontime sun. The schoolteacher looked across the table to Twilight. "Is there something going on?"

Shaking her head, Twilight replied, "I don't believe so. As far as I knew, it should be a quiet, peaceful afternoon." She smiled and put one of her hooves over Cheerilee's. "That's why I took the day off to be with you."

Cheerilee put a hoof over her chest, eyes sparkling, "Aww, you're too much sometimes, you know that?"

Twilight's cheeks flushed. "I just try my best to make you happy." Nevertheless, she kept her grin and leaned in, exchanging a quick peck with her marefriend.

"Thank you, Twi." Cheerilee glowed. "I know it's difficult–"

The store behind them exploded, a wave of splinters, dust, and debris shooting out into the street. A cloud enveloped the neighborhood, made of dirt that was kicked up into the air. Cheerilee found herself thrown from her chair, sprawled on the ground.

As she rose to look over their downed table, she caught sight of the most gruesome creature she had ever seen. Standing on four legs, with the body of a lizard, its head ended almost prematurely, stopping at a wide, gaping hole full of teeth. Tusks lined its back like a porcupine, flowing down to a long tail that sported barbs aplenty. At it's end, specifically, it had a long, curving hook of bone.

It unleashed a garish scream and, swinging its tail, obliterated a farmer's stall. It searched for prey with its hooks, finding little as most ponies had already begun to flee. It continue to wreak havoc, tearing open storefronts with ease. It's open, gaping mouth continued to screech, its teeth rotating like saw blades.

Terror rising in her throat, Cheerilee whimpered.

The creature paused, holding in its mayhem. It snapped it's head towards her, and charged.

Unable to close her eyes, she watched as it snaked forward. The monster was fear incarnate, and soon all she could stare at was its growing mouth. So wrapped up in its grasp that she was paralyzed, unable to flee, move, or think.

A wave of light crashed down upon the creature, melting it to where it stood. It decomposed quickly, leaving nothing but an uncomfortable stain on the ground and bits of teeth.

Hooves wrapped around her.

Cheerilee awoke, her body shivering and slick, in the depths of the night.

"Are you okay?" a voice whispered in her ear.

Turning over, she snuggled into Twilight. "Just a bad dream."

"Oh." Sheets were magically tucked over Cheerilee once more. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Cheerilee breathed in through her nose, taking in the comforting smells of her partner. "No," she mumbled into Twilight's shoulder. "You made it all better in the end. Like you always do."

Twilight kissed her on the forehead.

Next prompt: Reports

3957995 alrighty then, I'll make a note of it.

Reports

Cheerilee groaned and slumped over onto her desk, spilling over the large piles of paper that littered its surface and knocking their contents to the ground. Subjects mixed, reports were scattered, and even her precious timetable ended up face down on the floor.

She didn’t care.

“Why?” she moaned into the desk. She remained there unmoving for several minutes, not moving at the hesitant knock on her front door. She didn’t move at the louder, more insistent knocks that followed, nor at the impatient cough that sounded from outside the door. For all intents and purposes, she was dead to the world.

She didn’t even move when the door slid open with a creak and a purple horn poked its way through, followed shortly by the head and body of Ponyville’s resident princess. Twilight shook her head ruefully at the mess and purposefully made her way up to Cheerilee. “Is this a bad time?” she asked, peering over her shoulders in an attempt to see what she was working on.

“The worst,” came the baleful reply, Cheerilee’s head remaining firmly planted on the desk’s polished surface.

Twilight’s face creased into a frown, and bit her lip for a few moments before she replied. “Is it anything I can help with?”

Cheerilee sighed and she dragged herself up from her resting place, blinking at the sudden change in brightness. “Believe me, Twilight, I wish you could, but—” She paused and gestured down to the space her head had recently vacated. Resting there was a small card, large letters marked in red ink in neat rows, each followed by a sentence written so small that Twilight had trouble making out the individual letters. “I have to fill out these reports on my own.” Her face morphed into a weak smile. “Even though you may have come up with half of the course with me, you weren’t there, so you can’t comment on the students.”

Twilight’s ears drooped, and she nodded slowly. “All right. I know you’ve never liked writing report cards.” She paused. “Still, I don’t remember them giving you this much difficulty this time last year. Did we not schedule you enough time this year?”

Cheerilee chuckled tiredly. “No, Twilight, you didn’t make a mistake with your schedule. I just…” She gestured silently down at the desk again for a few moments, before sighing and slumping down in her chair again. “There’s just more of them this year. A lot more. I feel like this time eight years ago, every couple in ponyville decided to pop one out.”

Twilight snorted, and gave Cheerilee a comforting rub on the shoulder with a wing, before trotting around the desk again. “Come on, I’ll get this place cleaned up again, and then we can try to work something out.”

Cheerilee nodded glumly and watched as Twilight’s horn lit up, her papers magically sorting themselves back to their rightful places on her desk. She remained still, slumped in her chair as Twilight pulled up another and sat down next to her. “All right then,” she began, holding up a small pile of empty report cards in her aura. “When do you need to have these done by?”

There was an uncomfortable silence before Cheerilee sighed and shook her head. She turned to Twilight, an expression of despondency on her face, and replied “I’m meant to have them all done by tomorrow. The last week of the school year starts tomorrow, and I don’t want to give them out any later.”

Twilight grimaced, but nodded her head and adopted a thoughtful expression. “Okay… well, how many of them do you have to have done?”

Cheerilee didn’t reply this time, simply pointing down at the table.

“Only one?” asked Twilight, her grimace becoming more pronounced. Cheerilee simply nodded. Twilight sighed. “And you’re sure I can’t help with any of them?”

Cheerilee began to shake her head, but stopped herself, and opened her mouth as if to say something. She remained silent for a few seconds, before she finally said, “Just... don’t leave me alone.”

Twilight smiled and pulled her chair up closer to Cheerilee, giving her a gentle nuzzle. “That’s fine, I don’t have to do anything else tonight.”

Cheerilee smiled gratefully at her, before turning back to her desk, her eyes filled with renewed vigour.

Next Prompt: Concert

Sorry about the absense everyone i've been really busy at work, lately so I haven't been able to do anything. I posted your stories and i'm going to claim the prompt Daughter

keep up the good work

Hay it's been a while, I went ahead and created a new master list of the prompts

Sincere Lyra_Lover

Innumerable The1Ryu

Hearts SeanofTheDead

Tulips TaviPlaysTheBass

CMC The1Ryu

Taco Lyra_Lover

Respect The1Ryu

Alicorn (Caveman0803 you claimed this prompt but I didn’t see a story for it, so is it back on the table?)

Peace

Fear Habanc

Alone

Presumptuous

Pinkie Pie (Caveman0803 you claimed this prompt but I didn’t see a story for it, so is it back on the table?)

Forgiveness Caveman0803

Chaos The1Ryu

Mama

Dunder Ed L Wice

Taintlessly

Daughter

Reports auramane

Concert

Revile

3839213 Ya I randomly generated that word and I heard it used to mean screwing up, but your interpretation of the actual meaning is cool to.

But if it's cool with everybody I'm going to claim Respect

"Respect"
By The1Ryu

The upbeat tune of rhythm and blues began to fill the classroom as Twilight crept in. The librarian had worked hard to finish her own work early that day hoping to surprise her marefriend and help her finish grading so they could have a spontaneous night out. Her relationship help book had all reinforced the importance of spontaneity in a keeping a relationship fresh and exciting.

Twilight peeked into the class room to catching sight of Cheerilee standing at her desk nodding her head to the music as she graded her student’s tests, the record player sitting on a small side desk to her right. Her eyes were focused on the tests and her ears on the music so she didn’t notice Twilight quietly watching her, and to the teacher’s credit she never once made a mistake on the papers despite her nodding head.

A wide smile crept over Twilight’s muzzle as she watched Cheerilee silently, she was always catching her marefriend watching her with a bemused look on her face and never could guess what it was she was doing that amused the earth pony so much. It was nice to have the tables turned for once and the unicorn was about to announce herself when Cheerilee stopped nodding to the music and began bumping and swaying her hips instead.

Twilight stared transfixed by the older mare’s movements which drew all her attention to, not her most favorite, but one of her most favorite parts of her sexy marefriend. For her part, Cheerilee just kept enjoying her music totally oblivious to her audience as her marking became less frequent and her slight dancing became more prominent.

When the instrumental break started Cheerilee’s marking almost completely stopped, as her hips swayed back and forth to the beat perfectly and her head perfectly countered this with generous nods, pausing only momentarily when she decided to add another check to the current test she was marking. Twilight couldn’t help but feel that all though the song was about and mare speaking to their special somepony, Cheerilee was envisioning saying this to her students. The purple mare could even swear she heard the pinkish mare add the word ‘room’ to ‘home’.

Then suddenly the pencil dropped from Cheerilee mouth and Twilight suspected she had been caught but instead her marefiend began to sing along with the song, her eyes shut tight. She pointed a hoof repeatedly at the empty desks with each spelled letter, rocking her head back and forth at the same time.

She frantically swayed her hips back and forth at the next part, causing Twilight to think of entirely non-respectful things she liked to do with the mare.

As the music winded down so did Cheerilee, finally opening her eyes again. However, she was no longer intently focused on her work or the song and so her eye immediately fell upon the out-of-place unicorn standing at the door of her classroom, “Twilight!”

The earth pony mare was suddenly stricken stone stiff as she stared wide eyed at her marefriend. “I…unn…wha…unnn…” She began to stammer trying to figure out why Twilight was standing there watching her. When that question failed to come out she tried a different one, “How long have you been standing there?”

Twilight giggled and trotted happily across to Cheerilee, giving her a nuzzle and peck on the cheek. “Long enough to know I had better give you some respect,” She said and trotted past to the teacher’s desk to see how much work they still had to do. She paused when she was almost past the stunned teacher and bumped her flank into her marefirend’s, “Well at least a little bit.”

I guess this became kinda a song fic, but that the word respect this song conquered my brain.
The internet demands the next prompt be: Revile

Comment posted by The1Ryu deleted Mar 30th, 2015

Claiming Concert

Hi all. This seems to have been a little quiet lately , but I fancy a bash and am claiming Peace

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 100