Twirilee 374 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 100 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 100

These are going to be 100 - 500 word stories based on a word given out at the end of the story. You'll write the story and then send it to me and i'll post it with the authors name next to it. The first word prompt that is going to be given out is:

Sincere

Let me know if you're interested.

3648518 Hang on a sec dude. you forgot something.

Here are the rules:

The stories can be anything from Romance (Of course) to dark to humanized and so on and so forth. Afterwards (Like I previously stated) the author will put a one word prompt for the next author to use. You need to some how incorporate the word into your story just like you'd use a main ingredient in a dish, make sure it's there and not getting lost in the other ingredients. I'd like to keep this clean so absolutely NO clop. You'll have 72 hours after you claim the prompt to get the story sent to me. If you don't make it within the time limit than it goes back up for grabs. If no one else claims it than you can claim it back for yourself. I'm gonna compile about 5 or more prompts before I post the actual story. Afterwards we'll add more as they come along.

I know this sounds kinda winded but it seemed necessary.

3648546 What would that be?

Comment posted by lyra_lover777 deleted Sep 23rd, 2014

Claiming Sincere.

3648566 Well You might wanna make the limits more like 100-1000 words to give people with more descriptive styles a little more leeway. I was gonna suggest this earlier but sick so inadvertent nap.

3648749 alright than the limit is 100 - 1000. And remember once you're done and you send it to me than post the next prompt here.

Prompt: Sincere

Cheerlie amiably trotted down the street, a prodigious smile set on her face. A very special letter was tucked away in her saddlebags, which had clasps of yellow smiley face flowers.
Soon her destination came into view. The twirling castle of a tree grew tall and strong, its shiny brown bark smooth and clean.
Cheerlie took a deep breath as she got to the front door. She looked up and down the red door. A picture of a flickering candle in a golden candle holder adorned the top of the door. Cheerlie looked down at the golden knob. It would be so easy to turn and give it right to the pony she wanted to give it to, but her stomach became swamped with butterflies just at the thought of her.
Cheerlie's hoof was inches from the door. She was about to knock and dive into the bushes, safe from Twilight's eyes.
Then the door swung open, smacking Cheerlie in the face. The lavender alicorn stepped out to see the victim of her un-careful door opening clutching her bleeding muzzle.
Twilight picked up Cheerlie, clucking her tongue at her bleeding muzzle. A card, addressed for Twilight, fluttered out of Cheerlie's saddle bags as Cheerlie was carried onto one of the library tables. Twilight quickly pressed a tissue to Cheerlie's snout before trotting over to the door to close it. She saw the note on the ground and picked it up, slowly opening it and reading it with a few quick swipes over the small card.
"Huh, it seems that a secret admirer wants me to meet them at the spa in a week on Hearts and Hooves Day. I know I'm open that day. I wonder if it's sincere?"
Oh, its sincere all right. Cheerlie thought as she watched the beautiful lavender alicorn tidy up her bloody nose.

Sorry if it isn't that good, this was my first time writing this ship.
Next Prompts:(I'm doing three so there are more choices.)
1. Innumerable
2. Hearts
3. Tulips

Alright so who's next?

I'll take Hearts.

3670179 Prompt was Hearts

Cheerilie sat down on her couch and sighed. Today had been a long day. First Snips and Snails had lured manticore to the school to see if somepony could defeat that. Those two would be the death of her. And maybe the rest of the town too she thought bitterly. Then there had been the usual arguments between the CMC and Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

And if that wasn't enough Twilight had come by right after school with a thirty page report about hearts and how they react when somepony is close to the object of her affection. While Cheerilee was always happy to see that particular mare, she had absolutely NO idea why she had given her the report. And Cheerilee had offered to read it prompting an adorable blush from Twilight. For some reason Twilight had been making her heart race quite a bit for quite awhile now. She supposed it was just a simple crush and that it would pass in time. Right because every crush lasts two years. After all Twilight was from a noble family, it wouldn't do for her to be seen prefering the same gender. No, even if Twilight did like her in 'that' way she would probably just deny it up. Though the increase in time they spent together had not been helping.

And so here she sat reading through another 'thrilling' paper written by her unrequited love. All the while hoping that she would somehow be able to achieve the impossible and have Twilight share her feelings. As she reached the end of the paper, she noticed that Twilight had suddenly changed the way she had written it. It had changed into a letter explaining how she had been using her magic to see if increased time with her object of affection had any sort of effect on the heart. She also explained that she knew about Cheerilee's crush on her and apologized for using her like that. but the stangest part was when I noticed that my heart would race whenever yours did..........Cheerilee? What happens when two hearts race? What does it mean?

Twilight was sitting at her desk musing over her recent finding in her research, when she heard a knock at her door. She walked over and opened it...and had her lips pressed Cheerilee's. Her heart started racing as they broke their kiss. And she didn't need magic to know that Cheerilee's was as well.

Cheerilee was the first to speak. "The answer to your question about hearts Twilight is that when two hearts race, both win. It's kinda cheesy, but I think it's the best answer."

"So do I," Twilight said as she smiled.

3672309 Alright.

CMC

Taco

Respect

Alicorn

Peace

Fear

Alone How's that?

Claiming Taco.
3670179 Do you have the story ready for when we reach 1000 words?

I'll take alicorn

3672395 I'm good at throwing prompts out...:rainbowwild: So awesome.

3672422 thats good to hear

3672434 Though for this collab I was trying to keep it PG. Hope I can continue to do so...:twilightoops:

3672442 Thats fine because I don't want any form of clop in it. The most that one can do is a kissing scene thats about it.

So I want you guys to send your story to me via pm because it doesn't always let me know that someone posted something on the thread. It'll also keep the stories a surprise for when they're finally posted.

3672566 We can always come up with a master list of prompts to get us by for a while and what we'll do is whoever writes the story, they get to pick a prompt from the list for the next person

3672567 3672566 Exactly. I just threw a bunch out to get more options on the table.

3672626 can you make a longer master list?

3672628 Sure. This'll take just a minute.

SincereLyra_Lover

Innumerable

HeartsSeanofTheDead

TulipsTaviPlaysTheBass

CMC

TacoLyra_Lover

Respect

AlicornCaveman0803

Peace

Fear

Alone

Presumptuous

Hows this look? I can probably do it differently if you guys want.

that works
So Lyra has taco and then i'll do alicorn after her so i'll pick something from the list when i'm done.

3672711 My pm doesn't work sometimes, so can I just post them here?

3673652 what do you use to type your work?

3673779 I just do it in the comments.

3673796 Try it through the PM first. If it doesn't work than go ahead and post it here.

Prompt: Taco

Twilight could feel the sweat pouring off her face as she waited at the door of Cheerliee's house.
It was going to be their first date. She had worn a simple cream dress with lacy blue ribbons holding it together, a simple creation by Rarity.
Twilight could feel the heavy book in her lavender saddle bags weighing her down. It read "Romance for Novices."
Soon the creaked open. Cheerlie stood there, looking spectacular in a deep magenta dress. She grabbed her saddle bags, put a few bits inside, and smiled atr Twilight. The two began to hea ddown the street, starting up mild chit chat as they looked for a place to eat.
"How about that new place, Taco Belle?" Twilight asked.
The couple agreed on the location and headed towards it.
Soon the new building, stone with gray cement, came into sight. It stood out; most of the buildings were wooden in Ponyville. In fact, this new Taco Belle might be the only building in the town that was made of stone.
They entered and got in line to order food. They each got three lettuce and tomato tacos.
The pair paid and went to sit down at a table in one corner where no pony else sat.
Both munched on their first taco as they talked about there childhood. Laughter erupted from their mouths several times.
One time, when Cheerliee was telling Twilight about a parrot and a bottle of rum, she burst out laughing. She spit out the remainder of her third taco all over Cheerliee.
Twilight covered her mouth with her hoof in horror as Cheerliee went to the bathroom to clean off. The date had been going so well, according to the book and her common sense. Now both were pointing in the direction of no second date as Twilight hoped there might be.
Whn they finished eating, Cheerliee asked Twilight something.
"Would you like to go to Sugarcube Corner for another date in a few days?"
"Of course!" Twilight shouted, making some ponies stare in their direction.
"Do you really want to go out with me after I spit my food on you?!"
"Twilight, I'm a teacher. I've dealt with worse."
Twilight remembered one of Cheerliee's stories, concerning moldy cheese and a goat. She giggled as the pair got to their hooves and went their separate ways after making a time for their next date.

Next prompt: Pinkie Pie

I got bored and the collab wasn't on the groups page thing so. yeah, BOO!

3679681 Grab any one of em that catches your eye. Just like dating! (minus the grabbing part)

Alright so I'll grab Pinkie Pie then and i'll put at the end that the next prompt is tulip

Comment posted by caveman0803 deleted Oct 9th, 2014

Alright Everypony the story is up. Love is Learning

3686014 You forgot to link to their comments bro. :rainbowlaugh: Don't worry I got this.

3672810 Look at the above comment..... Or I kill you. :ajbemused:

What's this? Another prompt collab? Where do I sign-up? :pinkiecrazy:

3686553 Hey! I told you about this one!

There wasn't a collab when you told me about it, though! :rainbowlaugh:

3686870 :ajbemused: .....Actually there was.

Okay, so there was. :twilightblush:

3687286 Good now that that's sorted out, grab a prompt!

3687286 Sean has a list of prompts up top so pick one and let tavia know

Probably won't be able to write anything tonight, but first thing tomorrow morning I'll pick something. :twilightsmile:

3687468 take your time. Nothing good has ever been written when it's rushed

3687503 :rainbowlaugh: you guys haven't read the Prompt Teacher in the Twysalis prompt collab. 3 a.m. and rushed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 100