Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,595 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So a few years ago I was in the middle of reading a story where Twlight and her friends were going to go on a trip, but her friends got to the train station before she did. While waiting, a pony from the future (maybe it was spike?) comes and takes them way into the future where Twilight's reign is supreme. She has this fancy hotel where it seems like she is trying to make ponies forget what time it is because there is always food served and ponies just sleep when they're tired. There is an amusement park, rollercoasters, etc and the last thing I remember reading about it was the chapter where Twilight of the present comes to the train station and never finds her friends again because it looks like they just vanished.

The story was incomplete when I originally read it. Has anyone read this story or knows where I might be able to find it?

Twlight and her friends were going to go on a trip

takes them way into the future where Twilight's reign is supreme.

she is trying to make ponies forget what time it is

never finds her friends again

looks like they just vanished.

All of these check out in this story:

TPrincess of Friendship
After Twilight’s stream of successes, she’s confident that nothing can go wrong. Is she due for a lesson?
Bad Dragon · 5.4k words  ·  290  46 · 7.9k views

Still, not the story you're looking for.

Unfortuately this is not the story. The one I was reading had at least a few more chapters. Know anything like that?

7900501 don’t mind 7900537 he only wants to promote his own work, he’s kind of a troll here too, he thinks he’s being funny, but he’s really not.

7900613 Well, I did say it's not the story. It does use some of the same elements, though.

7900648 I'd like to say something to you in regards to what you just said... :trixieshiftleft:

... but it's all true. :ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5