Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,590 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
TThe Phantom of Canterlot
Twilight has a new book about the history of the noble houses of Equestria. But the history of one of these houses is quite different from the official history of Equestria…
Azure Drache · 137k words  ·  43  6 · 1.1k views

What the story offers:
It is a story about a mystery, that Twilight is going to solve. The story covers a little bit more than 700 years. While Twilight do the research and detective work in the present, the pony she is chasing after, starts 700 years earlier and left some hoofsteps in Equestrias History. Because of that, the story switch between times now and then, so you follow Twilight in her chapters, as well as you see what happened during history in the chapters of the other main character.

Requirement as pre-reader:
- The story is actually 88,958 words long, you have to read through it to understand the actually chapters.
- One chapter is puplsihed per month, with a length normally between 4000 and 8000 words. So you would have to finish that amount of work every month. More specific, you can start pre-reading during the later phase of the writing, (Day 7-14 of the month) till the last week (day 21) when the editor have to do her job.

I know this is a lot to read and a lot of work before the actuall chapter takes place, but my other pre-reader decided to took his leave.:ajsleepy:

Edit: Of course, more pre-readers are always better, so don't hesitate just because someone already offered help.:pinkiesmile:

That would be nice:twilightsmile:

Do you want a gdoc, or would you prefer to read through the story on Fim?
And how long do you think you need till you can work on the newest chapter?

I got a few things to work on but I can squeeze in some time, maybe about a week.

Perfect with me, just send me a message when you are ready. The writing will take one till two weeks anyway so you can jump right into it than.:pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6