Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,593 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Hingard
Group Admin

This thread is for those with HIE(human in equestria) story's and are looking for feedback. Please only post to this thread if your story has the human tag. If your story does not I will take down your post.

Format for post
Title
Tags
Link(you can link your story in the title)
Short sum up
additional notes (what your looking for in feedback, or any additional info you feel people should know)

*note* to those who have already set up feedback request threads, please delete your original thread before posting here.

Dude

Holy crap

You just spammed the hell out of my notification box.

Hingard
Group Admin

866369 yea sorry it will be over soon only three more

Equestrian Battlefield: A Halo Crossover
Tags: CR, HiE, Dark, Tragedy
Link: N/A
Just want a single review. Next chapter should be out by tomorrow or friday. 33k + words.

Title: Bonds Beyond Species

Tags: Romance, Comedy, Adventure, Human

Short Sum Up: Another HiE, you may say. Well, this HiE focuses on the journey in lands outside Equestria. And the human himself is quite a frequent lurker of TV Tropes and such. For quite a bit we won't see the mane six. You will see Gilda, Lyra and more characters of the various races that appeared in Equestria. Trying to deal with stereotypes about them and getting to know their real culture is the thing. All of us can bond, no matter who we are. Bonds beyond the species.

Additional Notes:
I'd like comments about my story and most importantly, reviews. I need to know what to improve on, what to do. I will let you know, tags may be added in the future...

Title: Harmony isn't Everywhere

Tags: Sad, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Human

Short sum up: Quill Scratch is a writer who was found in Ponyville broken and bloody by Twilight Sparkle. Three years later and with severe writer's block, he tries his best to get whatever work he can. But when Twilight needs help on a creative writing assignment, she will discover that not every place in Equestria is peaceful, that harmony isn't everywhere.

Additional notes: I'm really just looking for a general review of the story. I'm not very experienced with writing humanised fics, so any help you can give would be really appreciated. :pinkiehappy:

Title: Revenge of the Nightmares

Tags: Romance, Adventure, Alternate Universe (Small items but felt better when I added the tag), Human

Link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/56276/revenge-of-the-nightmares

Short sum up: An adventure Romance story set in Equestria dealing with the reminates of the powers that corrupted Luna into Nightmare Moon, the stakes if they fail? Equestria falls to the Darkness, then Earth and any other worlds that the Nightmares can find.

additional notes: I am looking also for a full time editor that has time to edit. One editor left the fandom for the moment. Another had net access problems and no good connections, another has the google docs crash on him every five minutes, and two dropped due to schooling. So, [sarcasm] Anypony want to try their luck at what is looking to be a cursed story? [/sarcasm]

As for reviews? Well good feed back, and something more then "Good story, More!"

Titel: The Huntsman

Tags: Human, Dark and Alternate Universe

Short sum up: Once upon a time, shortly after Discord’s petrification, he perfected his last creation: free roaming Humans. The humans were feared by all pony kind because Discord had made them into the perfect predators. One vilage of the humans were attacked by ponies and the survivor made a deal with Tirek (aka devil).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8