Authors Helping Authors 2,466 members · 8,674 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I know there's Prance instead of France, but I've never heard of a pony Scotland. Is there already one? Or is it (if it is) already Trotland. Another idea popped into my head about a pony from Scotland and I have no idea if a pony version already exists. And Germaney that already exists too...

Also, we should totally come up with names for all the 50 states of America. I think that would be cool.

825121 As far as I know, Scotland has not been ponified. Also if you had the patience you could come up with a pony name for anything, but States are hard. If you come up with a ponified name for, Mississippi, Hawaii, Vermont, or Michigan. I might help.

Trotland could also be ponified Portland, and all the ponies can sing this song:

Scandi'neigh'via is gonna be in chapter 2 of "who am I, what is a pony?" Other names like Den'mare' Copen'hoof'an, and Stock'horse sound cool. Mareborg and Coltenhavn are being considered. Viking Hooves out!:rainbowwild:

The problem with using Trotland for Scotland is that there are a many nations and cities that's names end with -land. If I may suggest is look at what the country is called in Scottish Gaelic and try to pun your way from there.

825184 Scotland is called Alba in Gaelic, I don’t know how to turn that into a pun. You could call it Clydesdale after the breed of horse from there. Maybe Clydesland?

Scotland seems like an easy name to pony pun, you just need one extra letter to make it into S'colt'land. Don't forget to take a trip to Horstralia and Germaney

I live in Chicago. Current headcanon pony pun for that is Chicagoat. Anyone got a better one?

825121 while I for one think that's a wonderful Idea we should include the 13 provinces/territories of Canada. :derpytongue2:

Hows about butterscothland? Give them accents and meke it believable and we can pin it together.

I prefer Scoltland. Because, well, say it like Sean Connery:

Scoltland

Beautiful.

826747 Well, there's already Appleloosa and that's a breed of horse. But I think it makes more sense to have it like Scoltland or Trotland. If we were to call it after Clydesdales then I think we should call it simply Clydesdale.

826747 We should just do all countries and states/provinces .

827259 Well duh accents. I actually have a bit of experience with the scottish accent.

827459 Scoltland seems good.... But I still like Trotland.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12