Authors Helping Authors 2,464 members · 8,633 stories
Comments ( 79 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 79
vren55
Group Admin

ADMIN DEATH BATTLE

I cheated sirrahs, well not really, its technicallly Saturday on my end as it is 12:03 GMT: -8 so here I go.

VOTING HAS BEEN TALLIED, the finalists were THE MOON and MOUNT DOOM! The race was close, but the members have spoken and the admins will be fighting upon:

THE MOON

Members feel free to comment while the admins battle each other out. Fraid we’ll ignore you if you try to participate though. Advice is appreciated, though keep the insults down so that its safe for work, we've got some 13 year old members in this group and I don't want you people scarring each other.

REFRESHER OF RULES, READ IT ADMINS (and members):

Each admin takes their OC from the banner

Each admin stays in character, as in has to admit defeat when loss is inevitable

Each admin gets to perform one action in comment (we take a turn by turn basis), it can be any move (well reasonably within MLP universe), attack, move, jump, dodge, you can make try to seduce other admin... I DON'T KNOW... but be reasonable. Insults or screaming do not count as an action, so you can make them along with your attack or move. The admin attacking does not determine effectiveness of the attack. Though for excitement’s sake, the admin defending should concede (occasionally).

Admins can use weapons, armour, and equipment from any other universe. Any vehicle counts as well. If you do though, please try to mention the particular place it is from and describe it to an extent. EG. Warthog from Halo. Star Destroyer from Star wars.

The admin cannot summon any other sentient characters from any fictional universe they do not own to fight for them. Admins can get characters from another universe to carry the admin into the fight, but not even one Ewok is allowed to join in. You can just summon them to observe... but what would be the point? AND NO MEATHSHIELDING! Non-sentient droids do not count... but seriously, that'd be OP. Basically, this means if you do do decide to summon a the Death Star... well you'd be manning it by yourself.

This roleplay is very silly, admins can literally batter each other to bits or be mary stu/gary stu. No real limits apart from comment turn by turn.

Each admin get to make up an ultimate. It must be something that only the admin can do. EG. Fluttershy's ultimate would probably be The STARE. Celestia's would be sending somebody to the moon. Luna probably something related to thunder. Rainbow Dash's ultimate would be the Sonic Rainboom.

This roleplay is very silly, admins can literally batter each other to bits or be mary stu/gary stu. No real rules.

How do we decide which admin decide to go first? Simple, whoever is able to comment first on the forum post that I post (yes I get an unfair advantage, but I was the one who came up with much of the group rules okay and I did come up with this game) and when it comes down to it, there's no difference between going first or last. Each admin's first post will be a cool introduction post. Maybe he teleports to the arena or he comes down on a meteor, maybe ferried here by a Royal Chariot. Its up to the admin.
So... READY OR NOT???

ADMIN DEATH BATTLE: START

vren55
Group Admin

vren55's turn
Luna’s Moon...

Equestria’s moon is not unlike our own, pock-marked with craters, a cold, dusty place. With the small exception that it has a breathable atmosphere, the floating rock is a match for Earth’s own moon, barren, tonelessly grey, dusty and silent.

Suddenly, a starship draws into view, looming over the horizon of the moon. It starts with a saucer shaped section, connected to a large rounded body, which is then flanked by two rectangular nacelles. Bold lettering on the saucer section spells the words:

USS ENTERPRISE 1701

Some smaller messier, obviously spraypainted words are below the initial designation.

(Constitution Class Refit, not J.J. Abrams Alternate Universe)

A voice, with a slight Cantonese accent echoes throughout space, even though there is no air in space.

“Scotty, beam me down.”

A blue beam of light briefly illuminates the area for a moment. When it fades, a white unicorn stallion, with black hair, dark brown eyes and round black-framed glasses is revealed. His cutie mark is a mechanical pencil writing on a piece of paper. Chests and chests of unopened equipment lie around him. The stallion is of average height, a determined expression on his face as well as an eager grin. Turning, he waves to the USS Enterprise, which passes over the moon and jumps into warp, leaving a rainbow colored trail behind it. Satisfied, the stallion turned to the empty expanse and opens a chest titled From Middle Earth.

From the chest, vren55 hefts the Gondorrian sword, Foehammer (Gandalf’s sword for those who have not watched The Hobbit), its blade shimmering in the moonlight.

“So, it begins. So, I say: Let them come. The Winner TAKES IT ALL!!!”

Vren55, prepare by adding a fire enchantment to Glamdring, so that it might scorch its foes through merely a touch.

ProfCharles, when you goes into this should you be lifted by an EVA! You wrote My Little Evangelion, so it is even from one of your stories

arandompenguin
Group Admin

Penguin's turn:

Ice flows from an invisible source over the surface of a crater, acting almost like a liquid. The Equestrian atmoshpere allows water vapour to rise unnatually from the now-flat exterior of the ice, creating a mist thick enough that it is near enough impossible to see through it. A silhouette can be seen faintly from within the supernatural fog, the shape of a pony, an earth pony. A piercing-white stare cuts through the vapour, and the pony steps out. The cold of the empty moon is nothing compared to the sub-zero temperatures exuding from the pony, as his freezing body saps all the heat around him from the air.

He does not look amused. A mixture of boredom and annoyance is present on his face; he did not wish to be summoned here to fight, but that would not stop him from attacking without regret. He takes a tentative step outside of the fog, touching down on the gritty rock of Equestria's moon. Taking a look about himself, he spies another pony, a unicorn one, standing several metres away and wielding a sword of unnatural sheen. The tips of the icy-pony's lips turn up slightly, and he speaks in a voice that travels across the barren wasteland.

"It is I, Arando[mpenguin]. You will be my foe."

Hingard
Group Admin

Hingards turn:

High above the moon a swirling vortex of red magic appears. From the center of the vortex a massive purple dragon bursts through releasing a deafening roar as it descends. Upon the back of this great beast a red coat unicorn, in golden battle armor that covered his whole body. A helmet floated beside him the same color as his armor. at his sides were two short swords, the guards and handles were in the shape of dragons. Leaning into the dragons ear he whispers.

"Why don't we give them a bit of a scare Spyro." The dragon flashes a toothy grin, before diving straight down at the two pony's bellow. Flying just a few feet above them, Spyro let loose a torrent of flame singeing the ground around them.

The dragon made one more loop around them before landing several feet away from the other ponies creating a triangle between their positions. The red unicorn jumped off and looked up at Spyro, "Thank you my friend, now head home the portal above will take you back. Spyro nodded and took to the sky heading for the portal. Hingard followed the dragon till he vanished through the portal. Making eye contact with the other ponies, 'I have answered your summons, prepare to be cleansed." Hingard dawns his helmet and unsheathes his swords and drops into a combat stance.

Say, Penguin. Does your OC control temperature in general or does he only freeze things?

Inky Jay's turn:

The Moon. Why Luna's precious Moon? Surely she will not forgive any damage to it no matter who the victor. Well, not that it can be helped. When one is summoned in this manner, one does not refuse.

Already three are present, one of cold, one of heat, and one of power. But what are they without speed. For what else could the incoming meteor-like object represent? It is a rotating, swirling mass of vibrant red magical engery, specks of black flowing throught it. This magic surronds a metal tubular canister, surging it forward to Luna's Moon at a frantic pace. Near the three already prepared for battle, the magic encased object collides with a might bellow with the Moon's dusty terrain. A new, small crater is created as dust and gravel are sent flying through the thin air.

When the dust clears, the canister is resting ominously with its domed head facing the black sky. With hissing and steam escaping the edges, the head of the canister twists until it falls with a resounding thud onto the ground. From within the darkness of the canister, out steps a single pegasus stallion. He is a light marroon, with a similarly colored mane, but black tail with bright pink endges. His green eyes are narrowed mischievously as he surveys the three others. A smile breaks upon his lips as he glides down to the Moon's surface, revealing a shining metal launcher attached to his back. It is a Konaka Disk Launcher: a powerful weapon from the Bionicle universe, just like his method of arrival.

Wings splayed in preparation for the fight to come, he says, "I will make this fight the greatest that Luna's Moon has ever witnessed!"

arandompenguin
Group Admin

684280 ((Ice elemental))

Aqu

Aqu's turn:

Seemingly out of nowhere, light appears in the dark expanse of space. A rift forms in the blackness, slowly opening and bursting with magical, electric energy. A light brown earth pony glides out from the tear, slowly descending upon the moon, blonde mane flowing in the nonexistent wind. Silently, the rift closes behind him. Without a word, he lands on the surface, his eyes scanning the other four beings. Though looking to be unarmed, he smirks, raising a hoof to the air. "Brothers, dost thous even hoist?"

You surely know what happens when supercooled metal is hit, right?:moustache:

arandompenguin
Group Admin

684592 ((Indeed I do, quite the move.))

vren55
Group Admin

684180 An excellent idea! Especially since arandompenguin decided to be an ice elemental

arandompenguin
Group Admin

684832 ((Well, bugger))

vren55
Group Admin

684846 but wait... water counters fire...

bugger.

684863 Just make it a heat enchantment, then.

Hingard
Group Admin

It has been 10 hours since Hingard appeared on the moon. He came expecting a fight yet there is nothing. He sheathes his swords and removes his helmet shaking his blonde mane. Calling upon his magic, he summons a portal to Sugercube Corner, to get a cup of coffee. He returns shortly a large steaming mug of coffee and a chocolate chip muffin. laying down he takes a small sip of his coffee, and takes a bit out of the muffin, smiling as he saviors the taste.

arandompenguin
Group Admin

685309 Arando looks displeased at Hingard's antics. Whilst Hingard had been perceiving a lack of battle, Arando had been taking the time to sum up the other players. Vapour still rose from around him, and now he had a good idea about each of the warriors standing off to each other in a circle. The tension was permanently high, nobody daring to speak, lest it spark off the fight. Arando was content to wait for the moment, when you have lived for millennia, time became meaningless to you. As a little action to show his annoyance, however, Arando looks over at Hingard's coffee, and freezes it solid, the liquid instantly turning to ice, the expansion caused by the solidification shatters the clay cup, and the coffee falls to the floor of the moon, the weight sounding out a decent thump. The corners of Arando's mouth turn up.

Hingard
Group Admin

685375 Hingard looks down at the shattered cup and the frozen coffee, a tear crawls along his cheek before falling to the moons surface, "Such a waste," he said shaking his head.

shivering Hingard calls upon his magic and summons a ring of fire around him, He then places a force field on the exterior of the flames. to keep the heat in and hopefully cancel out any attempts to put the flames out.

The temperature inside the dome soon grew to a comfortable 200 degrees. Sitting up Hingard began to meditate, using his magic to enlarge and shrink the flames.

arandompenguin
Group Admin

"Tsk." Arando tsked.
He would not be making any more attempts to break Hingard's resolve, ice doesn't mix too well with fire. He looked around at the other combatants, they appeared to be waiting for someone else to arrive, and so Arando let them be, they would fight soon enough.

Inky Jay! Inky Jay! Inky Jay! (Bionicle was the lifeblood of my childhood)

vren55
Group Admin

684211 684259 684296 684497

vren55 announcement

vren55 had been carefully glancing at his black sports watch, wondering when the last of the combatants was going to arrive. At the same time, he had been thinking of strategies to use against his opponents. His comtemplation was interrupted when he noticed a growing purple object approaching the moon. The other admins shifted their stances as a massive purple machine, that looked eerily similar to Twilight Sparkle landed.

"It's the MAGIC EVA, from ProfCharles My Little Evangelion, but what the hay is it doing here?" said vren55 aloud. as the EVA's hatch opened, the other admins braced themselves and their jaws dropped as Twilight Sparkle stepped out.

"I'm here to deliver a message from ProfCharles." Opening a piece of paper, the unicorn said:

ProfCharles:
Sorry! I'm in London! Limited internet. Carry on without me and I'll slide myself in when I can! Sorry, I was so busy preparing that I forgot to tell you.

(above is the actual message he sent, the rest I kinda made up. I would like to provide you an image for proof, but unless someone can tell me how to attach an image... then this will have to do)

With that Twilight Sparkle popped back into the EVA and lifted off, heading back to earth.

vren55's smile drooped and he sighed.

"ProfCharles, you will be missed."

Hingard
Group Admin

686508 Hingard shrugs at the news, "Just one less opponent now," then resumes his meditations.

"Well! If that be the case, I will hold back no longer!" Inky Jay bellowed near joyously, leaping into the sky with a jump only possible with the lesser gravity of the Moon. His wings aided in his ascent, as he climbed to higher altitudes for greater range of the Kanoka Launcher. Leveling out, he began to take aim at those below him, reaching into malletspace for the first of the disks.

vren55
Group Admin

684211 684259 684296 684497

vren55's turn:

It was then vren55 realized something, if ProfCharles wasn't coming... then it meant...

"One less opponent to fight! MUAHHAHAHAHA, *cough cough." The stallion grinned as he hefted Glamdring.

"So... Arandompenguin you said that I was your opponent right?" vren55 didn't wait for a reply as he raised his sword and yelled:

"BRISINGR!" Glamdring burst into glistening red flames and vren55 smiled, the light of the fire reflected in his eyes.

"REDWALL!!!!!!!" roared vren55 as he slashed at the ice elemental.

Hingard
Group Admin

686535 out of character: You just mixed three stories, awesome.

vren55
Group Admin

686581 LOl... not really, I have been wating for a chance to scream those phrases.

Hingard
Group Admin

686601 that's what I figured

arandompenguin
Group Admin

Penguin's Turn:
686535 Arando woke up swiftly, the snore he was part-way through dying in his throat as he jumped backwards by pure instinct. Dammit! He thought, How could I let myself fall asleep! He backed away warily from the sword. He would have to attack at range, there was no way he could get near to that blade and survive.

Thinking quickly, Arando jumped back, freezing the ground behind him for several metres; he slid along on the ice, perfectly balanced, and came to a rest at the end. He banished the ice and looked once more over at the sword he had almost been killed with. The stallion holding it had a gleam to his eye, he had taken Arando's challenge to heart, it seemed.

Arando grinned for the first time since he arrived, this would be a fun fight. He knew that this wasn't the sort of thing he could drag out, he would have to finish it quickly.
He closed his eyes and began to chant; whilst he could perform lower level magic without chanting, anything high level required some form of incantation.

I͔͇̘̥̹̬ i̬͍͓͖͕̪n̦͈̭ͅv̬̫͎o͖̥̪k̫e͚͕͉̪̞̣̙ ͈u̱̱̗̹p̭̞̰͎̤ͅo̙͇͓̳͉̦̖n̥̹̞͙̻̰̪ ̣t̥̤̤̲̤͚h̦͈e̳̳̬ ̱͇̫̳̲̻͓w̖̪̭̩̪͈i͙̳̫l̻̟͙̩̘l͔̺ ̖̣̞o̯̟͚f̹͓̜̭̪͖ ͉͙ṱ̬͔̲̗̗̭ḥ̘̳̠̞e̜͖͚ ͖̝͖̜͙i̦̜͔c̝̜͖̳͇̰ͅe̠̞̥,̠̪͍͍͖
̜̝̱F̻̬r͈̙̬̮ͅe͔͈̩͚e͉z͇e͉̺ f̟o͍̯̼̺̠͔ͅr̭̤̬̤̯̫͔ ̗̻̰̼̰̜̱m̝̣̫e̙ ̫̪͍̦̟͎t͈͚h̭̠̮͎i̫̲̞͉͚̭ͅs̙͈̥̯̺̰ͅ ͉͓̻̜̩ͅd̠̫̮̮̗̣̲es̯t͔̮̣̯̭̯ͅr͈̖̩u͇̹͎̙̬c̼̥̺̲̜̘̣t̗iv͍͔̻̳̭̥̼e̖ ͎͍̦̙̘̞̻f͉o̩̰͔̖̫̤̲e,̜̫̥̝͈̜͈
̙̬A͙̱̭n͚̞̪̩͖̣d̟̦͍̗̯̳ ̗͕ͅl̘e͉͙͔̱t̘̙͚ ̳͖̞̬̺͎ͅme̹͉ ͓̱̜̘̣̦̼b͕̖͔̮e͉̘̗̝̻̝c̰o̭̺̺͇̘͈me̙͕̯̦͔̠ͅ y̺͈͚͍̤o͕̝uṟ̝̦͎ ̤̦̱̙̦̳̬gr̩e̤͎̣̥͔̱̖a̯̟̣̮̮ͅṭ ̬̟͖̻͉̱d̺̫̣̮e̫̥̺̺̙̖̪v̖̥ḭ̥̫c̭̰̟̜ͅe,̹
͍A̤͚͙̭̪̣̰n̦̩̜ͅd̠͇̹ͅ ̙͉̺w͚̻͈͉͓e̝͚̬͈̮̙ͅ ̜͕̣ͅc̙͙͔͙ͅa͉n͈̫̺̹ ̜̲̮̫̥̰d͔̫̠͉̳͔͓e͈̭͙̬l͚͙i͚͈͙̼v̦̮̞̫e̞͉͈̦r͍̘̪ ̞͈t̳̗͕̙̲̼̱h͍̫̩͉͙e̠̼̰̣ ͓̫̫̯̩̗̥fi͙̪͙̘ͅͅͅn̹a̘̝̹̦̩̠l̘͕ ̞̙̱̦̞͎̙d̝̪e͓͖̬a͙̹̟͍̹t͔͇̬̻hb͎̙ͅl̤̘͙̠o͔͉w̗̞̤̼̬̪ͅ.̦
̘̼̖̠̩KA̙̣̪̼̠R͎̳͚̻̮͇̲Ș͎H͓̰̖̯͇̟A͉̹̤̫͓̭̘N̲̤̥̭̪͓̣T̩̦̤̲̩̬I̪͈̫͔̮N̪̖

The very air around them grew cold, where there enough moisture in the air, it likely would have snowed. In the space of just a few seconds, the circle encompassing Arando and Vren dropped to -40°C. Arando smiled at his opponent.
Let's see how you work in my domain.

Aqu

(Something came up, so I need to make my exit.)
The light brown stallion charges at Arando. "Self-Destruct!" When he is close, he explodes, all around him flung far. Chunks of the moon fly wildly, slashing at anything and everything.

Hingard
Group Admin

HIngards turn:

Hingard's shield took the brunt of Aqu's explosion and the chunks of moon that flew at him. surveying the battlefield. Hingard notice's there are now only three combatants. one is already engaged the other soars high above. He would be Hingard's opponent, Summoning his magic The red unicorn condensed the flames into a single point just above his horn, Concentrating on the sphere of fire, He began to duplicate it till a hundred fireballs floated in front of him. Glance up at his opponent Hingard released the fireballs sending a barrage of fiery artillery at the pegasus. Once the barrage was launched Hingard threw up a force field to protect him in case of a counter attack.. .

The explosion was unexpected, there could be no denying that. With Moon dust and Moon rock flying in every direction, Inky did his best to spin and dodge the incoming projectiles. Luckily, only a few rocks were thrown high enough to prove a challenge to him.

But now, there was a new threat. The red stallion below had summoned a hailstorm of fireballs and flung them at him. He had seen this technique before, hundreds had, and still none had ever found a sure way of completely avoiding it. Inky rolled this way and that, avoiding lethal damage, but emerging from the barrage with more than a few burns.

But now at least, his shot at Hingard was lined up perfectly. He drew out a lvl. 8 Reconstitue at Random Po-Metru Kanoka, rammed it into the launcher, and promptly fired. While the disk's effect might make things worse than they were, the natural deflecting ability of Po-Metru disks would make sure the disk reached its target.

(Reconstitute at Random reshuffles the target's atoms randomly to generate something entirely different.)

Hingard
Group Admin

687363 Hingard saw the projectile coming and strengthened his barrier at the point of impact, The disk collided with the shield. The force of the disk began to push Hingard into the moon's surface causing a small crater to form around him. Straining under the weight of the projectile Hingard tried to deflect the disk, He grunted heavily as he strained his magic. After a few moments Hingard manages to deflect the projectile, but only a few feet away. The resulting explosion knocked Hingard a few feet.

Regaining his balance, Hingard looked up and scowled at his opponent, "This will not be as easy as I first thought." He said to himself. still recovering form the attack, Hingard dashed into the nearest crater, hoping it would give him some time to recover.

vren55
Group Admin

687189 687224
vren55's turn
Vren55 was in a spot of trouble. Okay he'll admit it, a lot of trouble. He had found himself in a -40 degree centigrade environment and then was bowled head over heels by Aqu self-destructing himself. The unicorn's head was ringing and he gasped as he noticed several slashes caused by flying moon rock.

Luckily, the -40 degree environment was slowing the flow of blood, enough so he could drink a healing potion to seal up some of his wounds, but not replenish his strength. The blast had carried him back to his boxes. The flame from Glamdring was keeping him warm enough, but vren55 knew it wouldn't be enough. Melee wouldn't be an option, his movements were slowed already by the cold, which Glamdring's heat only alleviated by a little. Disrupting the environment would also be difficult, for none of his equipment had that type of area of effect and vren55 didn't want to use all of his magic yet. This meant he had to take out the caster, but it wasn't going to be easy.

"Manipulating the terrain? Sun Tzu would approve," acknowledged vren55 grudgingly as he opened another box. The ice elemental was proving to be a far greater opponent than he imagined. Simple fire would not be sufficient to defeat him. It was time to go all out and show him what he could do.

Taking out a can of gasoline from the Left 4 Dead box vren55 quickly made a damp circle with his magic around his equipment boxes and then set it on fire with Glamdring. This would give him some respite from the cold, but the unicorn knew he had to act fast as the flames would not last forever.

The unicorn then smiled. "You are very good arandompenguin. I was keeping this as part of my backup. But looks like I might have to pull it out now," said the unicorn. With that, vren55 set down the flaming Glamdring beside him and from a box labelled Modern pulled out a Browning 0.5 Calibre tripod machine gun, a wild smile on his face.

"How do you like dem apples?" chuckled vren55 as he hit the trigger and fired a spew of red-hot incendiary rounds at the ice-elemental.

arandompenguin
Group Admin

The blast had thrown Arando a few feet back, scratches covered his body, and a bit of bone, presumably from Aqu, lay lodged in Arando's flank. He couldn't let himself stay down though, he knew that this was the sort of opportunity that Vren was sure to take. And sure enough, as he glanced over at his foe, he had just enough time to see him draw a machine gun out and aim it at him. He dived to the side, creating a thick wall of ice in front of where he landed, but he was just a little slow. The rapid-fire bullets caught his right hind leg, completely shattering below the fetlock.

Arando let out a grunt of pain, before encasing the destroyed hoof in ice. It would limit his mobility, but he would live. Vren had continued to spray the ice with bullets, sends deadly shards of ice flying in all directions. Arando would have to get creative. He dived out from the ice wall and swiftly fired off an ice ball, praying it would go where he wanted it to.

He was lucky, the ball flew straight into the muzzle of the gun, melting and gumming up the mechanics. The gun was useless. But Arando wasn't yet safe, now away from his ice wall, he was an open target.

Taking an offensive stance, Arando called upon his ice prowess once more.

vren55
Group Admin

vren55 stared at his frozen gun and cursed, Arando's ice ball had a side effect and the gun backfired as it jammed, burning the unicorn. Chucking the now useless gun away, vren55 panted, the mist of his breath floating in front of him, his glasses fogging up. This was not good. He had hoped the weapon would be enough to finish the job, but it wasn't. The cold was seeping into his joints, freezing his muscles. He knew he wouldn't survive for any longer.

"OH. IT. IS. ON!" growled vren55 as he picked up Glamdring and rummaged through another equipment box.

He came out, with a very large large flamethrower, with two nozzles, to be precise, a Perdition flamethrower from the universe of Starcraft 2 that spewed superheated plasma. He would have gotten the full suit, but that'd be overpowered and he didn't want to rely on a bloody thing that would make him equivalent to Ironman.

Vren55 would have yelled "HOT STUFF INCOMING!" but he didn't want to waste his breath as he hit the switch and flames spewed out toward the ice elemental.

Hingard had dived for cover inside a Moon crater, and consequently, Inky's launcher could not take him down properly. As a pegasus, going in for hoof-to-hoof combat against a unicorn would be nearly suicidal. Instead, Inky turned his full attention to the other two combatants. Theirs had become a fight of fire and ice, heat and cold. And they were leaving such glorious wreckage behind. Seeing vren55 toss away a big-whopping machine gun, Inky immediately planned his next course of action.

In a painful beat of burned wings, he shot between vren55 and Arando, loading and firing a Regeneration disk at the discarded weapon. Swooping in to pick up the gun, Inky prepared to turn it on its former owner.

Comment posted by Hingard deleted Feb 3rd, 2013
vren55
Group Admin

687947 687742 (Normally I'd get right back to you, but arando needs to tell me how well my flaming attack worked)

Hingard
Group Admin

687947 687865

Hingard's strength returning, he poked his head above his hiding place. He saw that inky jay had disengaged from combat and was diving towards the other combatants. Hingard would make him regret his decision, using his magic Hingard kicked up a large cloud of dust, obscuring his movements. Hingard drew closer to Inky jay. Once he was a short distance away, Hingard unleashed a salvo of flame spears. He then drew his swords, casting a flame spell on to the blade he charged vern55.

arandompenguin
Group Admin

The brunt of the attack hit Arando full in the face. He attempted vainly to cover himself in ice, but it instantly evaporated into steam. He screamed as all of the flesh melted off of his body. He was not dead though, he was just sent back to his home in glaciers, defeated. It would be years before he could move from his icy home. The ash and charred bone that was once the Ice Elemental faded from the battlefield, leaving but three remaining combatants.

"A dust cloud, how cute," Inky Jay said to nopony in particular as he he activated the Kanoka launcher for a third time, firing a teleportation disk this time. The disk never reached its target, instead catching on one of the fast emerging fire spears and expanding its warp field to absorb the rest before winking out of existence.

Now, the battle had shifted. vren55 had incinerated Arando, and Inky pulled the trigger on the machine gun to blast vren55 into mince meat while Hingard made to chare the unicorn with flaming swords.

Hingard
Group Admin

688023 (re-read my comment switched target to vern55 since Ando got vaporized.)

vren55
Group Admin

687994 688009 688023

vren55 would have liked to salute Arandompenguin for his valiant efforts in defending from an onslaught of flame, but he was a little... no... VERY preoccupied

Not only was Hingard charging at him with a flame blade, Inky... the nerve of him...had decided to pick up his machine gun, somehow repair it and turn it on him. The founder was trapped, bullets on one side and a flaming sword on the other.

"Wait... friendly fire is SO ON!!!" vren55 turned the perdition flamethrower downwards and used it as an impromptu rocket to blast himself upward (made possible by the moon's gravity), he emptied the entire cartridge, but it was worth it. Hingard would be blinded, and the bullets were heading right for the other admin.

Hingard
Group Admin

While the unexpected move made by the unicorn dazed Hingard for a moment. However, Vern55 seemed to forget that Hingard was master of flames. Sticking his swords into the ground, Hingard lept up onto the hilts and used them to launch himself towards vern55. most of the bullets passed underneath Hingard, save a few that dug them self in to his rear hoof. Grunting at the pain Hingard did not let that distract him. As Hingard fell he turned his head to Vern55 calling upon his magic he created a large beam of super heated flames, Aiming for Vern55's chest

vren55
Group Admin

688080 Oi what about the bullets?

Hingard
Group Admin

688103 (better?)

vren55
Group Admin

688080 688023 688009
(better)

vren55 swore as the beam of intense heat made itself towards his unprotected chest. Hingard approaching closely afterwards. He couldn't move in mid flight and he didn't have any other means of propulsion! vren55 saw his life flash before his eyes. there was no way he could escape, arando's cold was still affecting his limbs. Then he realized, there was one way he could escape this.

"ARGH HINGARD!! I WAS SAVING THIS FOR INKY, BUT YOU HAVE FORCED MY HOOF!" yelled vren55, and his horn crackled.

"I ACTIVATE MY ULTIMATE!!! CALL OF THE AUTHOR!" roared vren55.

A pegasi, a stallion and a mare in heavy golden armour of the Royal Guard appeared and pushed vren55 away, just missing the beam. But the intense heat of it seared vren55's tale and burned the fur on his flank. In an evasive pattern, the two bore the unicorn back to his equipment chests.

"Thanks Hailstorm and Barbican," coughed vren55 as he regarded the original characters he created in his stories Remembering the Fallen and Canterlot: Her Creation and Her Architects. His Ultimate, his special ability allowed him to summon any character he had created in a published story.

"Don't mention it," said Barbican as he glowered at Hingard and Inky Jay.

"Alright, help me with this," said vren55 as he concentrated his magic as he began to mumble. He felt a massive drain in his strength, but there was no other choice.

I summon the wind and the rain,
Especially the snow and the ice,
I call upon the gods of water and the lords of the weather
Aeolius of the Winds, hear my plea,
Anemoi the Northern Wind, heed my call
Jack Frost bring your ice,
Old Man winter cast thy snow
The Ice Liches of Northrend,
The Windigoes of Equestria!
Let my enemies be buried in snow and frost

As the massive snowstorm began to form, the two pegasi took to the air, speeding the formation of the clouds and with the unicorn's magic, the storm grew in strength, focus and intensity, into a crackling, focused maelstrom of category V winds, hail and sleet.

"Release that monster onto them Hailstorm and Barbican!" ordered vren55, his horn shining brightly. The two pegasi grinned and the monster storm was released onto the two other admins.

688056 688080

Inky Jay giggled rather stupidly as he watched vren55 and Hingard soar away. The gun may not have done exactly what he wanted, but the results were far better than he had ever imagined. vren55 had left his stash completely ungaurded.

Inky happily trotted over to it, eyeing the tags for any that caught his eye particularly. Some names he recognized, others he didn't, but one was strange beyond reason. It read 'Authors Helping Authors'. Without any idea of what could be inside such a box excpet several miles of printer paper, Inky opened it to reveal a dream come true. The Ban Hammer. Squeeing and giggling perhaps even more ridiculously than before, Inky took it both hooves and beat his wings in pursuit of the other two ponies.

Speed began to darken the air behind him as he prepared for one final push against the other admins.

vren55
Group Admin

688153 vren55 noticed he had an unwelcome visitor...

Inky... what the... He... the unicorn had been so concentrated upon the casting of his storm, he totally ignored it when Inky had snuck up. He could still see HIngard in the vicinity of the storm, but Inky must have escaped.!

He then saw a large hammer in the pegasi's grasp, and grins menacingly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 79