Lightning Dust Is Best Pony 550 members · 499 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Even though it's a cheap headcannon, I think she might play guitar in her spare time. And if she's in a band, she'd probably be the leading guitarist for either some screamy metal band:

Or for an alternative rock/post-grunge band:

4166882 Actually, for some reason, I see her rocking the bass guitar.

4166929 That actually makes a lot of sense. :rainbowderp:

4166929 As a matter of fact, I think I like it more than my own headcannon.

Extreme sports

Honestly, I could see her [i[not having any other hobbies, because part of her whole idiom is that she really doesn't get out much. All she does is, and when she isn't flying sh's thinking about flying or doing things that help her fly, like eat and sleep.

She doesn't seem like a well-rounded individual, to me.

Lightning is an athlete still. But more than anything else outside of flying? I see her fighting. Whether is for sport or just on some gangsta shit. A good scrap doesn't sound like its out of her depth.

Contrary to all of your preconceptions, I believe she enjoys embroidery on her time off.

4169446 You claim our headcannons are preconceived when Lightning's mere personality is evidence towards our headcannons and against yours.

I don't want to be rude, but I can't stand hypocrisy. Literally—If I'm standing up, it makes me fall down.

Had you said "Contrary to your beliefs" instead of "preconceptions" I would have been fine with it.

You just murdered my joke completely. Like, with a chainsaw and everything. There's blood everywhere. Oh god.

It's possible she is a gym rat.

This is what I get for buying a discount sense of humour from the flea market.

4173669 Fuckin' flea markets...:ajbemused:

Ladies, you're both stunning.

Also, Lightning practicing karate. Me like.

4174826 Wat. Is that supposed to mean.

What do you mean by "stunning"? Was it sarcastic, or...? (Forgive me for being stupid I'm 13)

4174867 Sarcastic/Joking/Come On Man xD

4174907 Oh/I see/Please don't hurt me D:

I believe she's athlete...or joined the Shadowbolts in some fan-fiction.

I like the guitar Idea but I think that all she ever thought about was flying then her dream was crushed!
Maybe she learned the guitar after that!

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

5929693 Yeah, I have the same idea. Of course, maybe somehow she got back into the Wonderbolts with Rainbow's help. That's what I'd like to think.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22