MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,658 members · 1,554 stories
Comments ( 64 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 64

1712689 Motherly scootaloo? I can haz link? :twilightblush:

To read it in chronological order (the best way to do it)

http://motherlyscootaloo.tumblr.com/tagged/archive/chrono

1712879 wait....WAIT

I AM INCREDIBLY CONCERNED

Well, with tumblr's, the default view is the most recent stuff. This allows one to read it in chronological order.

If, however, you were talking about being concerned about Scootaloo like I think you probably were, there is every reason to be concerned as she is a teenager (a bit older than in the show). While this is a bit of a spoiler, she manages to do OK and a good home is found for the foal. Compared to what happens in our world, she came out pretty well actually. Despite that, it does highlight some of the difficulties that teen mothers face. Also, that is exactly the reason why one needs to make sure their kids get good sex ed before they are fertile and/or have any sort of interest in sex (even if not fertile or pregnancy is not otherwise a worry, there are a lot of other things to be careful about).

1712998 Well I get and appreciate the morals, but I was kinda thrown for a loop!

I was expecting some happy tale of a grown mare Scoots and her husband/wife and their kid! I was shocked! :pinkiegasp:

Sending happy feelings your way if it helps.

But yeah, the story is a mixture of happy and sad. Many moments of both.

I nominate DISCORD as best Mummy!

1712998 This one is intrigued, and reading.

I say Fluttershy since she is very caring toward any living creature, and of course she is the Element of Kindness. Also, I think Rarity would be a wonderful mother. :pinkiehappy::twilightblush::raritywink:

1711734It all depends on how you interpret them Pinkie Pie mite be a out of control phco path but she cued be a good mother. It all depends if mother and child fit.:pinkiehappy:

1712568 It all depends on ho you interpret them.Pinkie Pie mite be a out of control phco path but she mite be a good mother. It all depends if mother and child fit.:pinkiehappy:

1712568 It all depends on ho you interpret them.Pinkie Pie mite be a out of control phco path but she mite be a good mother. It all depends if mother and child fit.:pinkiehappy:

1714597 rarity? but I don't think she would treat it any better then she does sweetie belle, who she neglects and emotionally abuses. she probably wouldn't spend enough time with the child and the time she does spend with it would be focused on its looks and cleanliness and NOT on its emotional and phycological needs

Probably either applejack or twilight as they have hands on experience but I would say that fluttershy's child would turn out the best :)

1712286 Is this just about the Mane 6? I've read that Derpy adopted Sparkler when she (Sparkler) was twelve and gave birth to Dinky when she (Derpy) was 20. If that's true then the klutziest gal in town is a wonderful, caring, attentive mother.
And I believe Luna would make a better mother than Celestia. Sunbutt would raise a successor, Moonbutt would raise a daughter.
To round it off, Trixie would make a surprisingly good mother. Once she's humbled by an eleven month pregnancy.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 64