MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,655 members · 1,540 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

I really want to be a father personally.

PS: I hope this is allowed as it's about something parental.

Comment posted by Trimontar deleted Oct 10th, 2016

5551806 is this for a story or rp involving oc's

I woud Love to be a father.

5551806 I'm actually not sure. I've met many kinds in real life who made me cancel the whole idea of ever having kids :rainbowlaugh: But I'm still not sure.

5551806 I wanna become a father also.

5551806 No. I'm too much like my own father. Too hotheaded and clinical.

5551806 I would love to be a mother someday, because kids are my biggest passion in life. However it's also one of my worst fears because I wouldn't want for my children to have my disorders and edical conditions.

I'm only 17, though, so it's a bit early to htink of stuff like that

I wish to be multiple, yes. Sadly, my abominable condiction and social skills do not aid me in this quest.

As a father of 3 little fillies.... it's the most rewarding(if not tiresome) part of life. It's tedious and exuasting but in the end you will never regret it.... and they will open your eyes to what you never knew you would enjoy.... (like the pastel ponies for example)

5551806 I would love to be a dad. but I'm quite afraid I'd just suck at it. I really am.

5552299 Huh, that's actually a very good comparison.

5553120 i live the life of ponies, furries, and army life. I love coming home to the girls and dont regret it. They are my proudest and most tiresome meaning of life right now. Parenthood is a reward especially when you get to see them learn and become self aware (sufficient) because of you.

5553165 Wow, when you put it that way, it does sound like a reward. Dunno why I'm even posting here though, considering I'm only eighteen and that's way too early to be thinking about kids.

5553181 Enjoy your youth while you have it planning for the future so that when you do have children they will have a stable house, a loving parent, and all their needs are provided for... The way I did it was I joined the military(not for everyone), because I knew that was a stable source of income and the benefits would help me raise my family but don't just join the military because of that! Take a look at your options go to school, find that special someone, enjoy your youth but plan for the future.

5553219 Okay, that's great advice. Thanks!

I sure do. Become a father, I mean. I'm a scientist, and I wanna someday change the face of humanity with my discoveries. Having children - well, foals, in brony terms, - will ensure that my legacy will live on. I wanna be the dad that said foals can be proud of, one who will provide them with a better childhood than his own father ever did for him. This is a promise I made to myself long ago, and until I find a "mare" suitable enough to bear my foals, I won't give up on it:rainbowdetermined2:.

5551806 I'd personally like to, just for the experience. But I'd prefer it to be with a partner so that I don't have to tackle every aspect of child raising all on my own.

5553219 Hmm, now that that I think of it, I wonder if my cats could be thought of as my children. They certainly seem to exhaust one enough at times.:derpytongue2:

5555089 Some people do. I was once told that children are like dogs that slowly learn how to talk... :twilightsheepish:

Definitely!

Comment posted by PrinceOfDarkness deleted Oct 29th, 2021
Comment posted by PrinceOfDarkness deleted May 1st, 2022

I'm already a parent at 16.

My daughter, Laura, was born three months ago.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30