MLP: Motherhood is Magical 2,658 members · 1,554 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Reason why post this image is I thought that was Scootaloo with her mother at first glance. So unless that her twin sister right there it could be a chance.

I think it was just a part of the scene since at the end when everyone is by their family and closest friends scootaloo is next to sweetiebell and her parents with no one else near them

Possibly.
The funny thing is, in this screencap, Apple Bloom is with her family, Sweetie Belle is with her parents, but who is Scootaloo with? Sweetie Belle. Not her own folks. It's a strange inconsistency that stands out because it's consistent with the established fact that Scoots has never been seen with anypony who could be her parents.

Edit: Ninja'd :facehoof:

We should also mention that Rainbow's dad is present in that party.

5232932 Yes, this cannot be stressed enough.:yay:

you realize the foal being held there is an Earth pony and has the wrong shade for their hair. They are also blank flank and look more like the tap dancing colt from earlier in the season...?

5232815 Looks more like Tender Taps to me.

Except the mane is wrong for him, plus the eyelashes make it look like a filly, not a colt. The eyes are also the wrong color. I think they are just a 'Scootalookalike'.

Darker mane coloring, no wings, no cutie mark. Yeah, I have a feeling it isn't Scootaloo.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10