Cutie Mark Crusaders 1,748 members · 4,489 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

The Main 6 Got their cutie marks at the same time, seeing the same explosion, but they arent together, However, The CMC Got Their Cutie Marks Together, They Match Eachother, But they got them Having the Same Thought, Same Place, And Together,
And they Match Eachother's Cutie Marks, The Main 6 Do not really match well. What do you Think?

could be true, then again...

I figure they will be involved in heroics as the Mane Six kind of go into semi-retirement from that kind of thing. The CMC and Young Six. Figure the Young Six are the new primary heroes but the CMC would fill much the same roles as Starlight, Trixie, Sunburst as primary backup.

as I said on your previous post I've been piecing thins together for a while the CMC's destiny is to solve identity problems the main six destiny is to solve friendship problems and yes I think crusader-corn CMC alicorn was a missed opportunity maybe they ascended but it was kept secret ^^
this is how I see it

You might be right about this.

All the random capitalizations hurt my brain.

But yes, I can see their bond being stronger. They have known each other from a younger age too.

Ik that i capitalize so Randomly, People Even Offend Me Because Of My Random Capitalization.
But You are Kinda Right.

If we offend you more will you stop?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Please stop picking on the newcomers, Cryo...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9