Seattle's Angels 2,656 members · 1,255 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Professor Plum
Group Admin

The podcastening is still occurring. We'll be having our guest, ABagOVicodin on at 9pm EST tonight!

Casual reminder: We will not be discussing anything from today's episode of MLP, to give everyone a chance to watch it. However, the season premier is fair game, so expect lots of Flurryheart talk!

Links will go here when the stream is live

Going live!

5150211 Where do you and how do you have time to find all of these pictures?

Professor Plum
Group Admin

Going live!

What's the consensus on the new hotness in Spike shipping? I for one welcome this new age of Spike x Starlight, and eagerly await the Sparity NTR fanfics to come. Not because I like NTR, but because I think it'd be hilarious.

HOLD ON, Vic, you think Spike isn't emotionally mature enough to have friendship problems? And yet we've got like a dozen CMC episodes. Kids have friends too, yo.

The joke is even better because only one guy in the chat knew what netorare was, leading to a sandbag of apocalyptic proportions. My failure is my victory, and my victory was flawless.

Oh thank God, you were there to cover my ass. Short of actually inviting me on to the stream, I thought If Wishes Were Ponies wasn't going to be talked about. On that note...

I don't think you actually covered Round 79's fics. There wasn't a podcast two weeks ago, and since you and Arch were both on this stream, I figured you'd talk about it here. Eh, fuck it.

The Trooper costs roughly $8 per large bottle at my nearest liquor store. It's delicious. I'd get it more often, but said place also has the delicious chocolate bunny stout at $3 per large bottle. I'd still recommend The Trooper, though.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

$8 a bottle? Good lord.

in a good or a bad way? there are some specialty stouts in my area that go up to $20 per bottle. average price for a good one is $6-7 a bottle.

and they're pretty big bottles, too.

Professor Plum
Group Admin

How big are we talking? Cos I got that bottle for about £1.20, and it's still above the price of an average bottle :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13