Seattle's Angels 2,656 members · 1,255 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
alexmagnet
Group Admin

Do we really need a thread for this?

Eh, I'll just ask Trixie...

She says no.

Its even listed as a troll post by those who made it.

No, no we don't. Carry on.

Why won't the notification for this go away?! :flutterrage:

Grr, I say! Fie and grr!

Csquared08
Group Admin

You know you like it! :pinkiecrazy:

alexmagnet
Group Admin

Because Trixie demands it!

840350 And because it pleases knighty. :trollestia:
And considering it went away for me a long time ago, surely it must be personal!
(... I'm guessing that both methods of manually turning it off on the notifications page haven't worked either.)

Well, since the update a couple weeks ago, I'd never had a notification that didn't go away as soon as I clicked on it or viewed the page it was on. But this one just persisted no matter how many times I did both.

Honestly, because it happened yesterday, I assumed it was a deliberate April Fool's Day prank to make notifications linger annoyingly, so I just ignored it for a while. When it still wouldn't go away today, I decided it was something other than just a joke, made that comment, then started looking for other solutions.

I was paranoid about clicking the "Mark All Read" button, because I didn't want it to somehow mark all my story updates read as well. But I knew that was probably impossible, so I finally tried it, and it worked. And now since these replies are all doing the same thing, I've discovered that clicking right on the little check mark is more permanent than anywhere else on the notification, even though that has worked in every other case.

Sooo... short story too long, yes, it's better now, and has been since about 30 seconds after I made that comment.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7