Screwball: Chaos is Magic 384 members · 117 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

What bothers me is how overlooked this character is. With such a strong connection to Discord, you'd think there'd be more fics, more animations, and maybe more than two song about Screwball. There's a lot to go on, but it seems that no one gives her a second glance.

Why?

I always ask myself the same thing. I have to be one of the only people except for a select few that actually writes Screwball on this site. Whenever I write for her, I try to portray her as entertaining as possible, and have tended to let her humor work off of other characters like Sunset Shimmer, Tirek, Dan, and of course her relationship with Discord himself.

Maybe now that she has a character tag we'll get some more stories. :pinkiehappy:

3736579 :derpyderp2: wait... :pinkiegasp: Screwball has a character tag!!
Wait...AGAIN! Screwball has a character tag but Button doesn't!?

3736618 Yeah, Screwy like JUST got hers. :pinkiehappy:

Still waiting on Button Mash to get on though. :derpytongue2:

Maybe this group may get a few members in the near future. I want to do different stories with her, but I have to decide what ONE percpective I want to stick with.... A Joker-like villain driven by vegance... A sort of anti-hero Pinkie...

Im not sure. Screwball is one of the best, and one of the best stories (in my opinion) on the site is about her.

Link to that story if you are wondering what it is (its a sequal, you might want to read the first one first, then theres is a sort of seaual to this one)

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/125653/daughter-of-discord

3736831 Yeah while Daughter of Discord is awesome, it came out quite a while ago and nothing else nearly as popular involving Screwball has come out since then, which is kinda depressing. :applejackunsure:

I can't fathom it either.:raritydespair:

You reminded me, forgot to add "My Day at Work" to the group :twilightsmile:

3736967 I would write something, but I lack the skill to write, so hopefuly something else happens

3736618 Holy Celestia she does. Why haven't I noticed till now? We need Button Mash and Dounut Joe.

3737941 i plan on using her in a story eventually.

Maybe everyone think Screwball is discorded Diamond Tiara or somepony else, not original pony?..

Have you checked behind the fridge? anything goes missing its almost there! #OLDJOKE you're cool if you get the joke :pinkiesmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16