Christian Bronies 982 members · 235 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

What nicknames do you have at work, school, etc?

At work, I got the nickname EZ Money...I have absolutely no idea where that came from. :unsuresweetie: My coach called me Rugby back when I played basketball (weird, right? I'm more of a[n American] football guy anyway...).

My friends...well, their nicknames for me change a lot, though they usually have something to do with my skin color (because we're just politically incorrect like that :ajsmug:); Big Black, Scary Black Man, Crazy Black Man, Blackity, etc.

They called me James, as that was my name.

2472542 I was never really one for nicknames, but I recently recieved the name "bars" I dunno, something about my rappinng.

I think a kid at one point called me Alex the owl...he was weird. (Well he did like to pretend to be that Tasmanian devil from looney tunes...that should explain how weird he was

2472542 MY name is Kevin, there were 3 Kevins in my class so everyone started to call me KJ (which comes from my middle name James). It was terrible, and some people still call me it to this day :derpytongue2:

2472542 My uncle called me Elmo until I was ten. But other than that, nothin'.

Professor Plum
Group Contributor

Beetee, at various points (due to my initials), but mostly people just call me Plum :twilightsmile:

2472542 in my my group of friends I am reffered to as
Karnacle the Barnacle
karnacle T. Barnacle
Karnaclees
and
Karnagie

all because I named one character Karnage
...I hate my friends sometimes.

They usually just call me my name. Sometimes they call me 3 Chains, though, because I wear three necklaces on me and I am a singer/rapper/songwriter.
And yes, 2Chainz is a horrible rapper.

When the first Harry Potter movie came out and for about 1 or 2 years afterwards I got the nickname "Harry Potter", because I really resembled the actor playing it.

It was really annoying until I just shrugged it of and embraced it. Even gave a few autographs.:rainbowlaugh: I used to make a squiggly line with the "P" in order to invoke Harry's scar.

Eventually people got tired and after like the 3rd movie or so we grew apart.

My uncle used to call me "meatball" because I was so skinny as a kid and he thought it was funny. Then he'd proceed to pick me up and swing me around. Sometimes I was called skinny boy too.

That is the best. Do you still look like the actor?

That's not very pleasant... Hope that hasn't affected you too badly. If you need someone to talk to we're all here.

:rainbowhuh::rainbowlaugh: Only you, GarV

Nah!

Like I said, around the 3rd movie or so we didn't look that similar anymore.

Spunkadunk
Group Admin

2472542 Get ready for this list...

Gogurt
Gecko
Gertrude
Goku
Book Reader
The Indian
Indian
Red Dot
Sand Monkey
Fag (friends, it was a common nickname for each other)
Whore
Slut
Terrorist
Pooh-Bear
Idiot
Brown-Guy
The Dragon

All the seemingly offensive ones were from my friends :rainbowlaugh:. But, it's just banter, nothing to worry about.

I'm often called by every single one of these up to the present day :twilightoops:

I win.

Spunkadunk
Group Admin

2473959 We're always playing the Game. Don't you know?:pinkiecrazy:

Proper Noun
Group Admin

Even my parents and siblings don't have nicknames for me. Sarah's a boring name. :twilightsmile:

Gotta love banter. :rainbowlaugh: I had a Taiwanese friend in high school that I called Squinty.

Spunkadunk
Group Admin

2497517 friendship is made stronger with seemingly offensive names.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25