Christian Bronies 983 members · 236 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30

Seriously. The arguing here has gotten a lot of people fed up with the amount of sh:ajbemused:t that they see on our forums are f:yay:cking disgraceful.

I mean, Jesus Christ!

You guys see all the personal attacks that get leveled at us? The rules that are on the front page and the moderators that don't do a damn thing here?

Things need to change around here, and if the boss here doesn't spring for some mods that don't know how to pull back the leash on its dogs in the next few days, then I'm walking with the new guys, which I really don't want to do.

Get more mods, or I walk and more will follow

Now if you excuse me, I have to go apologize on behalf of all of you :ajbemused:

Peace out, fillies :trixieshiftleft:

I just got back. Whats all this about personal attacks?

Comment posted by Pastor Pulp deleted Dec 26th, 2013
Comment posted by Pastor Pulp deleted Dec 26th, 2013

I don't understand why people are angry on Christmas :raritydespair:. The pony spotlight that came out today should have made people burst with joy :pinkiesad2:. Maybe they didn't see it :unsuresweetie:? Here is another link so you can all enjoy some pony goodness.

Pony Spotlight -- Top 10 Videos of 2013

Okay, what happened?

2458423 few to many flame wars in the last few days, a few people leaving the group :moustache:

Oh, so same old same old. I'm actually thinking of making a new Christian group and leaving this place to try and start over.

Stupid things on the internet happened. But I'm curious.

Madeline L-Equine
Group Admin

W-with blackjack!(pictured) and hookers!

Alright, thanks. Now to get the word out. Also, find competent admins. I'm not a great moderator.

Yes. :P

If you're going to censor any profanity, then don't use it at all. :ajbemused:

Need an actual trusty mod for the group :ajbemused: cause if ya ever need one, just let me know :twilightsmile:

The problem is that when ever a mod trys to do something, he gets called a bigot/Nazi and runs for cover, waits a few days, comes out... rinse and repeat.

Spunkadunk
Group Admin

This. And, well, I'm not trying to be mean, but what do you expect? Yeah, it's a Christian group, but it's the internet. It's nearly impossible to have mods maintain civility without going Nazi. Yes, I do agree that the mods need to be harder on the name-calling and outright expression of ignorance, but there isn't too much that can be done. You get me?

Spunkadunk
Group Admin

2458439 I understand what you're trying to do, and it's great, honestly! The problem is that this is a small-scale version of the main issue with the Protestant church. Which is the completely fractured nature of it. Someone can't say, oh I'm Protestant, without being asked, "Baptist or Methodist or Presbyterian?" Whenever there is a scuffle, people begin to leave that certain church and start there own thing, over the most minor differences! The result of this is hundreds upon hundreds of different churches only separated over small differences that they would not compromise over. This means we become terribly disorganized (unlike the unified Catholic church) and we can't really agree over anything, causing people who come to the faith to be very confused!
Sure, it's perfectly fine to go and start your own group, I just want you to understand the implications and possible outcomes of it. I honestly think we can solve our issues here pretty easily, but we need to do it soon.

Which is what Christians should never do in the first place :ajbemused:

EricKilla
Group Admin

I knew this shit would be happening when I ran for Admin way back when. That's why I entered the running. I find it funny, though understandable, that my years of admin experience were cast aside and ignored due to my status as an agnostic.

Ah well, what happens happens.

Still, I missed this drama. Care to fill me in?

EricKilla
Group Admin

Seriously? This is why they started recruiting new guys in the first place. Where were they?

I mean, Jesus Christ!

:ajbemused:
I seriously cannot understand why THAT type of language is even allowed here!

2469049 That's what you pulled from the thread? :trixieshiftright:

Really? :ajbemused:

Madeline L-Equine
Group Admin

All I said was this halibut is fit for Jehovah!

Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah! Jehovah!

2471438 So not even how the group seems to have torn itself apart?

Or how we need more mods?

Just the beginning? :trixieshiftright:

I understand the group has torn itself apart and that we need more mods.
But this is a "Christian" Group! I understand there are atheists in here that couldnt care a feather or a fig about Christ but there should at least be some respect!

Now I can see where we are getting at when we need more mods....

Proper Noun
Group Admin

Priorities, darling. :raritywink: Else you're scratching an itch while the house burns down.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30