Christian Bronies 984 members · 237 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Pony Spotlight -- Top 10 Videos of 2013

Merry Christmas everyone (I refuse to say every pony)! This list is my Christmas gift to you all. I have compiled my top 10 favorite pony videos of 2013. It was hard to whittle the list down to only 10, because there are so many great ones. The list is not in a particular order and to space out the videos I will be putting my top 10 favorite pictures.

Spend some time relaxing and enjoy some great pony content;

What about Friendship is Manly?!?!

Ok, ok. To be fair I will judge it against another randomly selected video from my top 10. I rolled a D10 and got a 10 (critical hit!).

Friendship is Manly vs. Children of the Night; Hajime!

... :unsuresweetie: ... :twilightoops: ... :raritycry: ... :facehoof:

No contest. 'Children of the Night' defeated 'Friendship is Manly', pushed it into the mud, then took it's lunch money :duck:. Wow Luna is mean when she gets mad.

CotN vs. FiManly? ofc it's no contest between those two, but against Shooting Star or Going for a Ride I think it stands firm against them. You also missed Snowdrop, Tale of a Shadow (I think that's what it's called) and Button's Adventures!

This fandom just has too much talent.

Agreed, friendship is manly was just... disturbing:pinkiesick:

I could have made a top 25 list and still had videos I loved not on it. For example I like What I learned today;

There are a ton of really well done PMVs, shorts, commentary, pictures, Stuffed animals, fan fics, etc. The talent of this community is amazing.

Merry Christmas everypony! :trollestia:

I can't believe you forgot to add turnabout storm part 5/4

2454364 Where the heck is My Little Portal!?

I mean come on! That video is the whole reason I became a brony!

Two episodes of it came out this year! Pick your fav and edit the top so it has it!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13