Christian Bronies 982 members · 235 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Is masturbation a sin? After all, Genesis 38:9-10 tells us that God kills people for wasting jizz.

And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.
And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.

Leviticus is also pretty firm on this being kinda bad.

And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even. And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even.

And, I mean, he did kind of say if you think of naked women you're a shitty person in Matthew 5:28.

But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

And this bit from Genesis seems like a bit of an innuendo doesn't it?

And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone

Matthew says it's good to cut off your balls so you don't masturbate.

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Do you masturbate?

You're probably going to hell, guys.

We're all going to hell. We're going to burn in hell. We're going to burn in a lake of fire. We're all gonna die because you touch yourself at night

Welp, can't argue there.

Still doing it.
The Bible means nothing to my impulses.

Does it say anything about finishing in a tissue? No? Well not even God can judge me now!

God kills people for wasting jizz.

Good thing I cum into my own mouth so I'm not wasting it when I wank.

6043785 What you did in this thread is equivalent to putting up a sign in Aushwitch that says, "We're gonna kill you here."

You should have known that people in this group are self-secure, thinking that they already have a sit in Heaven with their name written on it. You're crushing their illusions. Somebody's feelings could get hurt!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10