Christian Bronies 982 members · 235 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Is it just me, or do we never actually talk about MLP here? Even though that's the entire point of this website. . .

Anyway, is there ANYONE here who wants to talk about the show itself? If so, I beg you, please respond!!

5773924 I would, but I'm going to bed in a few minutes.

I will be interesting in talking about it in the morning/afternoon, but there may be efforts to sabotage/troll this, so watch out.

Best Episodes (in no particular order):

Flutter Brutter
Maud Pie
Amending Fences
Slice of Life
Rainbow Rocks
A Canterlot Wedding
Twilight's Kingdom
MMMMystery on the Firenship Express
Rarity Investigates
Sweet and Elite
The Cutie Map

Best Characters (in no particular order):

Rarity
Fluttershy
Twilight Sparkle
Sunset Shimmer
Trixie
Applejack
Spike
Maud Pie
Gabey the Griffin

Hey, no problem. I'm about to hit the sack myself.

Have to agree with most of this list. I say 'most' because I'm still in season 5, and don't recognize everything.

Actually haven't done anything with it in a while

Go watch Flutter Brutter

5773924 Some say MLP features loads of Christian values. Personally, I don't see it. It's probably another case of Christianizing non-Christian things like saying America is based on Christian values while ignoring the fact that most of the founding fathers weren't Christians and were actually trying to restrict the influence of Christianity.

Eh, don't really care. I just love the show. :derpytongue2:

5773924 Here's an interesting thing which occurred to me: the world of MLP: FIM was created 7 years ago, even though its characters would insist that it's thousands of years old. Every being in it is the product of intelligent design, but I doubt whether they think so. I wonder if somewhere in Equestria there's an obsure cult who worship a strange goddess called 'First'.

5773924 While I simply ADORE G4 of My Little Pony, I personally am more fond of G2 (My Little Pony Tales). :yay:

I MIGHT have watched an episode or two of that season when I was younger. It was actually pretty fun, but being male, I was laughed at for it.
Rather surprising that I became a brony later.

I'm still in season 5

Same here! I'm hoping to finish watching season 5 this weekend.

5774371 Interesting! I recall watching bootlegged tapes that my sister had when she was younger and that...amazingly wasn't what quelled my love for the series. It was the toys (at this point, G3 was just starting out)! I had SO many MLP figures, playsets, dvds, and even Pajamas! :rainbowlaugh:

5773966 Anyways, to continue;

Very cute show, a lot less girly than I thought it would be initially (it's more on the level of SpongeBob). I ended up coming in because of ScrewAttack's video of Rainbow Dash crushing G1 Starscream. I'd like more horse-like ponies (nail-on horseshoes and more apparel of IRL horses), but the show does a good job conveying a decent message, even if the seasons after Season 2 have, IMO, gone a little down in quality.

decent message, even if the seasons after Season 2 have, IMO, gone a little down in quality.

:rainbowlaugh:

That is an incredibly weak analogy.

5774483 I got into MLP from Friendship is Magic (G4), but a couple years ago I watched some of the older MLP shows just to see what they were like. I thought the G1 and G2 MLP shows were pretty decent. The G3 shows sucked, and G3.5 was an abomination that should never have been made. Having seen the previous generations of MLP, I think G4 is by far the best. :twilightsmile:

5775421 It wasn't really an anology. I'm just interested in what gods the world of MLP might have.

5775752 I (on the show's front) kinda have to agree there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19