Celestia & Luna 2,705 members · 4,439 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Allow me to introduce you to the story:

TThe Forest Pony
Treachery sends Princess Luna tumbling into the Everfree. Stuck, she copes to live among its grisly inhabitants. Survival is not an easy task, she can tell...
EverfreePony · 59k words  ·  107  5 · 2.8k views

written by EverfreePony

The story is focused on Luna, who, because of some circumstances (that would be to much spoilers:raritywink:) landet wounded in the Everfreeforest. There she met two characters who get her life far more interesting and complicated. It is a little dragon, who add a lot of cuteness to the story as well as a unicorn mare who brings up comedy as well as some serious backround for the plot.

Together they are an entertaining mix that make you laugh more than one time, while during the chapters, more and more serious backround build up.

And let me add a little reading example for you, about how cute that dragon (name is Sev) is:

She squealed playfully, grabbing Sev by his neck and knocked the dragon over. They crashed into Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, all tumbling to the ground only to lay in a pile of hooves, claws and manes, giggling.

“Will you finish my braid now?” Sweetie ran a hoof down his back.

“More like start over ag—” Sev twitched, emitting a quiet purring sound. “Ah, stop—” The small unicorn only giggled, rubbing his scales once more. “I’m seriou—” The dragon fell on his back, rubbing and wriggling on the ground, claws grasping the air. A deep purr resonated from within his chest.

Slowly, he dragged himself back up, panting. “Never. Again. Do. That!” He grunted, straightening out his wing membranes and shaking off the dirt.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1