Game Crossovers 5,484 members · 4,415 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

They say looks is not all. However now its all abaut that. Now chare wwat YOU think the best looking weapons in gaming. melee and ranged dosent mather.:pinkiehappy:

C22

every gun in Halo

The energy sword

The 011010 cannon from borderlands 1
The mosconi and judge shotguns from payday 2
The PPSH from cod was
The pholistingater and force a nature and the jag from tf2
Any rocket launcher from earth defence force
Panzerscrechk from WaW
The Portal Gun is the sexiest gun though

4428716 2 things that are so fucking cool

The Sacred Chime Hammer
- Incredibly over-powered when set down the Dark Path
- With Dark Weapon or Resonant Weapon deals 900 damage on one handed attack
- Makes you feel fucking powerful

And this one right here

The Stake Driver
- SO OP
- WOW FROM
- FULLY CHARGED R2 DOES THIS

4428716 In terms of ranged weapons, anything by Maliwan from Borderlands. The design of their guns are so elegant and sleek, it's as if Apple decided to move to inventing military arms and somehow give them elemental-type clips. I'm more of a Dahl guy myself (burst-fire FTW), but I cannot complain about how much I love Maliwan's looks. Especially their SMGs...

Talking about melee weaponry, nothing beats the beauty and elegance that is Diana's Crescent Blade from League of Legends. I'm a sucker for uniquely designed weapons, and the way they made Diana's sword into a half-scimitar (I know there's a real name for it, but for the life of me, I can't remember it) to portray her allegiance to the moon is just beautiful.

Honorable mention to Bayonetta's magic, mostly because it's made from her hair, including her clothing. Meaning when she executes a powerful finisher... It means striptease. I love Platinum Games... So much....

4428760 Ahhhhh. Bayonetta. The Devil May Cry for Pervs. Thats probelby why i love it to bits.:twilightblush:

Halo for me:
With friends in the room: FUN!
alone: BORING!

4428766 Not my fault she's gorgeous. Not to mention those guns... OH THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL GUNS! Not quite as elegant as Maliwan, but still stunning in combat and with the user.

Malle or eanged

i assume you mean melee and ranged

anyways ill have to say every weapon from devil may cry 3 and 4 :derpytongue2:

4428802 thats exacty what i meant. My english sucks sometimes. Also: fixed.

A lot of mine are already in here so I'm going to say the iconic Lancer assult rifle from Mass Effect

This bad boy from Destiny. Hard to find, but so worth it!

The Ranger Sequoia from Fallout New Vegas,

Any of Death's scythes from Darksiders

Corvo's crossbow from Dishonored.

The Ripper SMG from Game That Must Not Be Named.

Type 25 from Black Ops 2.

Raiden's HF Blade.

The Predator Bow from Crysis 3.

:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy: Weeeeaaaaapooooonnnnsssss... I must have them...

Ahem, majority of what I have seen here is... beautiful.

Tyraxn'glora Grinsdanixa: The Tyrisioid Empire approves of this collection of weapons.
King Davy: The Davic Empire approves of this collection of weapons.
Emperor Palpatine: The Galactic Empire approves of this collection of weapons.
Mr. Burns: Excellent...

4428716 Henry Cooldown's Cross Sword from No More Heroes.

4428856 FUCK YEAH! DARKSIDERS!

Nevan from DMC3. An electric guitar that doubles as an electrified sickle, what's not to like?

4428912 That's the SMG from Killzone 3, isn't it? I may be wrong.

4430821 Nope , C.O.D Ghosts. I said it , what you gona do about it ?

Nope just one of Call of Duty's DLC's, It's an SMG that extends for Assault Rifle Range.

This... Is the greatest handgun ever made.

4428716 Resistance was made by the same guys who did Ratchet and Clank, and it shows.

Bioware made some very nice guns for Mass Effect.

Torgue guns are awesome. They're like Mack trucks... except they're guns.

And some miscellaneous extras

4428716 Well, I'm not sure if these three examples count due to being renders, but...

Knowing what their weapons would look like up close just makes them more awesome.

Chrono Legionnaire: "Never existed!"

Desolator: "It will be a Silent Spring!"

Tesla Trooper: "Commencing shock therapy!"

Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge ftw!! :rainbowdetermined2:

4436338 *BANG* Right in the childhood. Yeah. Lpved that game. Never cleared the champain tho.

4436351 I think I cleared the campaign of the Yuri's Revenge expansion; both the Allies and Soviets. Not sure about Red Alert 2 though.

Ironic, yes?

The Z-Saber from the Mega Man X series.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31