The Diamond Cutters 1,208 members · 1,361 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

Bah, not enough love? No word limit but you don't get to use Mature fics?

Fine, me and Diamond's In The Rough will just go do fun things without you. Anybody else who can write a DT heel/face turn as plausible and earned as that, deserves cash prizes :duck:

No offense, I'm just cross because I can't very well REwrite my big DiamondBloom story, and prefer to write mature fics :raritywink:

Mudpony
Group Admin

A chance to write cuteness and win prizes, what's not to love?

While Apple Bloom did passionately throw her arms around Diamond Tiara's neck in Cubic Zirconia, I don't think I should submit it. :scootangel:

Besides which, it would tend more towards Diamond x Scootaloo at the moment anyways. (Not to mention that I've been really sucking at actually managing to write it for a while.)

--arcum42

Mudpony
Group Admin

5643787 And it has to be a new story, not one with parts already published ;)

Oh, believe me, the scene in question wouldn't qualify anyways. Diamond still has bruises from it. Having it be complete isn't happening any time soon, for that matter...

--arcum42

Well dang...I've been neglecting the best filly, patron of critics, reformed more quickly than either discord, sunset or starlight, cuteness incarnated, shy dork in disguise, pays almost the entire cost of operating the Ponyville Spa, girly yet quirky, with a (not so) hidden kindness within, talented at leading, a Diamond in the rough, strong as one of them, she doesn't even break.

Also a pretty great singer.

I, might try it, who knows?

No troll fics; please take your story seriously.

Dammit :twilightangry2:

Mudpony
Group Admin

5646739 Pfft, you know you could write a perfectly good DiamondBloom fic where DT orders a mail order bride and it turns out to be Apple Bloom ;)

I really want to enter this contest but I don't know how to even romances

maybe I shoudl try writing now that I've had a few beers

You'll still accept that right

5649902 is implied sex (I.E, no actual description, them acting all coy and embarassed to their friends the day after, and the scene prior ending with them teasing one another) allowed?

I will regale you with a touching one shot. But I don't care about rewards all that much. If I happen to win anything, I will appreciate the reward, however. My goal shall be the same as yours. Creating more DiamondBloom. :yay:

I should post more than one one shot if I am doing a one shot though. Should I only tag one of them for the contest if I do? :twilightsmile:

I had had a couple of comedic/fluff one shots in mind on top of the one I'm already going to submit. Kinda wanted to put the comedy romance ones into a compilation. I told my fiancé and he's also going to enter the contest now. :pinkiehappy:

Sweet so the one shots will still count even if the compilation itself isn't complete?

Okay, I'll let you know if there are any one-shots in the compilation that don't match closely enough with your contest. I didn't really think to put it in the folder in the first place since I already wanted to do the DiamondBloom stories. Thanks for hosting this event, I love the fluff and have been aching for more content to read. :pinkiehappy:

Added my DiamondBloom Hangout Time to it. Only putting in my chapter 4 right now. I put it in long description that I entered chapter 4. The other chapters probably could be entered, but I'd rather not risk it if they aren't serious enough.

Im hoping

There is at least one more story that will be entered by Lome. Hopefully he finishes his story in time, I wanna read the end dang it. :twilightangry2:
You will not be disappointed by our entries. They are all enjoyable reads.

Also, if you want more DiamondBloom content in the future, I can always do more. :raritywink:

I can't draw. I'd recommend you for that lol. Now if somebody requested me to sing..I might be able to arrange that. Lol

5744018 I must say, of all the works I've read so far, they each, through different methods, tell us stories of love and adorablness. I am glad for the competition.

Thank you, and thank all of the writers, for their crafted tales.

Congratulations to all entrants for their wonderful stories. This has been a wonderful experience! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32