The Diamond Cutters 1,208 members · 1,361 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Telaros
Group Admin

Screw you I'm a pony, your arguments invalid!

For you Arc!

"Seriously Silver Spoon? You actually *like* that Soarin' guy? I hear he *gossipgossipgossip*"
*Silver Spoon continues to gawk at the boys*

They see me wowing

They faintin'

Always tryin' to make me poni

Always tryin' to make me poni

Sugar, Lump, CONGA!

Telaros
Group Admin

wow that took forever x_x
and yes, that tail wag is ELEVEN frames NOT TEN. Spent more time trying to perfect then any one person should xD
(EDIT: This is addressed to me, beating myself over not spotting the last frame I needed sooner.)

MagerBlutooth
Group Admin

Does she have Rarity's cutie mark on her skirt?

Telaros
Group Admin

1168996 I thought so at first, but it's the diamonds/beads at the tips of her crown. Though, it'd be cute to think DT and Rare are like close enough to do business with.

McCarthy sure threw them in the movie a lot xD (not surprising since it's her characters and they are most awesome fillies)

Well my life is now complete.

Those disproportionally-giant heads kind of disturb me... :twilightoops:

1169606 I agree so much with this post

So the best filly is also best human girl in EQG? What are the odds? :pinkiehappy:

Nice work. A lot better than the one I did, though I still like how that one filter looks with those character designs. I really have no experience with making animated gifs, though.

Telaros
Group Admin

1172748 Actually it is quite easy ^^ I use instagiffer for my gifs. And it's the best free gif maker out there. I have many I wanted to share but I wanted to save some for later for a full review blog on EqG.

I was going to make you a slowmo version of your last gif. My next project is mastering my Vegas Pro 12 so I can do some audio and video mixing to try and upgrade the audio to match the visuals on a couple songs. Help twilight Win the Crown is just so visually appealing and just full of captivating musical scores.

I think the moment Twilight finally came into the song, and said her first verse, I was finally won over. She totally pulled a Telly-chan motto in that first verse <3

A couple scenes with DT and SS were just too short to warrant a GIF. But a simple screenshot could do well though. I want to try and put a PMV together. Not sure what though. I'll be experimenting that's for sure.

So many story ideas from EqG. And so many open to interpretation moments in the plot since the movie was riddled in what would appear to be like a dog who buried like everything it could find in your backyard... Imagine Dog and Pony Show and you can imagine what I felt like with the story's overall plot.

But, That's for another day. Prepping for updating a sticky later this week for a Mid-Summer event.

Mmmmm-SO I HEARD YOU LIKE BANANAS, HMMM??

"I LOVE bananas! They go GREAT with muffins!"

1169409 Thank you, Megan McCarthy! :raritystarry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11