Luna Is The Best Pony 7,288 members · 4,656 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
TalB #1 · January 8th · · ·

Although this one is late, I wonder who wanted Luna as a Christmas present?

Nice

Best pony = best present.

Having her as a surprise guest? Always.
Would be easier to ask who didn't want her :yay:

-hugs the S1 Luna and protects her- =3

Luna is already a present, but not one I can accept. The ponies of Equestria need her more than I ever could on my own. Give me a hug and a chat, if you're feeling it, then off with you. This world is not fit for magic ponies.

If the present is a visit for a day, I would gladly accept. If it's longer, than not. I simply don't want her having too leave all her friends and familiy behind.

maybe she could take us too equestria to live in a peaceful world full of new friends to be made

Since she is my present, I get to boop her.

I wish they had kept her in her S1 form for at least a few more episodes or a season! So cute 🥹

If they did give Luna some more appearances in the first season, we would probably see how she got how current age back before it was fully restored in Luna Eclipsed, which was in the second season.

Or better idea: Keep her S1 design without changing it.

At one point, she would be getting her current age and height back especially due to her alicorn magic.

But still keep her S1 design regardless. :P

Or, her age was frozen for 1,000 years and magic brought her to the age she should’ve been. Alternative to keep S1 look, her age doesn’t catch up to the amount of time passed and she just stays little 🥰 Even in the storybook opening of the story, it uses her S1 color scheme so it could work.

But also, in a later episode (forgot which one) where Twilight sees the past memory of Luna becoming evil, she was her full size like in season 2, which led to the other various theories about Luna. So alternative, Luna actually was kind of young when she tried to off her sister. The writers could still have made that canonical, they just chose to say “yeah the Elements age regressed her and wiped her of a decent amount of her magic”

I never did understand why when they changed her back the first time, she wound up as either a foal or young adult when the past shows how that wasn't the case. However, when they changed her back again later on, she stayed her current age. Unfortunately, without a backstory, we won't know how everything got restored, which is why there are theories to what might have happened. My guess to why she sat out the Grand Galloping Gala at the end of the first season was probably because she didn't want to show herself until everything on her to be restored no matter how long it would take, which probably explains why she wasn't there and Celestia hosted it alone.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17