Luna Is The Best Pony 7,288 members · 4,656 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
TalB #1 · Apr 28th, 2023 · · ·

Apparently, it was around this date back in 2015 when a life size Luna plus doll was introduced and was measured to be six feet tall.

If we now know how tall Luna is, this means we can calculate how tall the other characters are.

PaulAsaran
Site Blogger

Is it truly "life sized", or is it what the maker decided was "life sized" based on their headcanon?

First: Best Princess ♡
Second: :yay: To cuddle, but :fluttershyouch: To clean...
Third: if there are one or two more foreleg joints, than the fun would have been doubled (\(♡▪︎♡)/)

True. However, somebody did figure out the heights of G5 characters based on the dimensions of a tennis ball.

Seeing that doll almost reminds me of the life size Sundance doll that was around at one time, and the woman next to it even put on a dress that was similar to what the Megan doll had as well as the one that was also Molly and Baby Sundance.

I love my lifesize luna plush. Mine is laying down though not standing I find sprawled out plushies more cuddly then just ones made to stand up on display.
Mine is 60" hoof to hoof sprawled out.

Full Gallery of photos here Lifesize Luna 60" - By Limecraft

Now if only there was one for via her S1 Design...

With a doll like that, you can even have it lie down on you. :twilightsmile:

Somewhere out there, in a distant world, Princess Luna is lying in her bed, hugging a stuffed human male doll, and dreaming that she would have a real, living human. And it is desirable that it was a man.

Perhaps, it would be someone who she knew when she was originally a filly.

No.

Because it was a long time ago, and now she's a grown mare.

Now she doesn't turn back to look and dream about the past. But she accepts her fate and moves on.

But this is my personal opinion. And I think this is an empty topic, and to introduce any discussions on this topic is a waste of time.

That still doesn't mean that she can't be with Megan. In that fanart it doesn't even look like she even aged that much, though that seems to be the case for many of the fanart and fanfics where she is with G4 characters. In my fanfic, Royal Origins, she was even the one responsible for giving names to both her and her sister. Seeing that fanart, Megan is impressed that Luna is even an alicorn when she and Celestia were originally unicorns when she first saw them. BTW, it's also said that Luna likes the presence of Molly as well, though I can't seem to find a pictures of her with Danny.

I knew I'd find you here when I saw this topic :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15