Luna Is The Best Pony 7,268 members · 4,639 stories
Comments ( 141 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 141

I've been in this thread for a couple of days and I've learned a bit about who princess Luna is. She's a pretty cool blue pony, I guess. Let's have an image dump, since that's all we, as bronies, are good for. I'll start.

^10/10 wow so nose wrinkle

Thug lyfe

Graceful as fuck.

heh, wrong Pony, that's not Luna, that's Trixie!

That's not Luna, that's Sweetie Bloom!

1064421 1064425
Such obvious trolls. Maybe if you had both said the same pony I would have believed you...

1064448 Actually, he was wrong, the pony you shown was Trixie, Not Luna. HERE is Luna

What is that gross thing? No way that's Luna, it's not even a pony.

1064470 Thou darest to disgrace the glorious beauty of Luna Troll? GET OUT OF HERE

Seriously. That's not luna. That's Trixie.
You can believe me because I have a humanized Luna as my profile pic.
You are trolling, right?

Wow. You're 1000% Swag.

I'm trying to post a serious thread about Luna, who I thought was best pony based on this groups' name, and you're telling ME to get out. If anything you should get out. You're the one shitposting your weird OC in here.

I'm so swag, when P. Diddy wakes up in the morning, he feels like me.

Get my nails did*
Come on luna.

1064489 Idiot, Your the one posting pictures of the wrong pony, the pony I posted actually IS Luna. the one your posting is Trixie.

So he feels like garbage?:trollestia:

Luz

1064412 12/10 troll of the year. '13

> tfw people think im the bad guy.
> Lol

Idiot, Your the one posting pictures of the wrong pony

you're*
Now I know you're trolling me with that obvious shit...
And all you're posting is that weird blue thing. It doesn't even look like a pony, it's proportions are all wrong. Ponies are supposed to be little and cute, and that one is just lanky and poorly designed. Seriously, can you get any less creative than posting shit alicorn OC's at every chance you get?

1064525 Have you even seen Luna Eclipsed? or any episode Luna appears in after that? That's her design.
See:

Garbage is a general term. It can be composed of just about anything, meaning that the texture of garbage is dependent on what the garbage is made up of. With that said, he very well could feel like garbage.

Luna isn't even in that episode. Here, I think this is the episode you meant to link.

I liked the one where Luna and Cadence had the laser battle.

I'm saying 'garbage' because swag is garbage.
I'd called you 1000% swag.
What I really called you is 1000% garbage.

1000% garbage, and still cooler than you. #YOLO
Bich u jus jelly.

okay, there is something obviously not right.
That first animation... THAT SHOULD BE CHRYSALIS KICKING CELESTIAS ASS! How dare thou smear trixes name on someone elses....:rainbowderp: i derped, she does that all. But still, how dare they say it was the gloater who did the impossible: defeat the tyrant. Only luna and chrysalis can do such deeds. And discord if i may add.
So no! Thats not chrysalis, so thst animation iz a lie!
:rainbowhuh: and wait, why is it called luna dump, when all i see is trixie? The name should be trixie dump

You told me yesterday to ignore trolls, so now I'm going to ignore you. Go troll /mlp/ or something...

How desperate for attention are you?

Come on now, editing your OC into an episode. You're trying too hard to troll.

I highly doubt that.
From the high number of drug takers, under aged drinkers, most likely future drop outs, wannabe gangsters, snobby rich brats wearing 100$ jeans that looks like any other jean, horrible bullies, known sluts, and muscle-brained jocks at my school that I hear uses the word "swag" multiple times each day, I'm quite convinced that swag means garbage.

1064536 Dude, this guy is most obviously trolling. He knows full well that it's not Luna he posted.
Just calm down.

He's probably one of two things- a Celestia fanboy trying to piss off Luna fanboys, or a non-brony trying to troll bronies.

So just shut up, leave, and pretend he doesn't exist. Otherwise, you're just doing what he wants.

Oh, I see what's going on here. You get bullied at school by people who say 'swag', and now you're trying to take it out on me? You don't even know me and you're calling me garbage. If anything you're just a huge bully, lurking these harmless threads in search of a fight. I try to be friendly and then you're just a big asshole.
Please leave. You're harshing my yolo.

1064583 I'd tend to agree with you.
Unless it's used to make fun of people who act like that.

But the best thing to do right now is just shut up and inform the mods of this troll thread.

You're not even close to the answer.
I don't get bullied at school at all. I'm just one of those bystander kids.
See what happens when you try to assume things too far?

Dude, stop feeding the troll.

What? I'm just stating the clear facts.
This guy clearly is lower than worthless.
Just wanted to let it be known.

But of course, if people here are going to disagree with the facts, then I'll keep my mouth shut.
Until he replies again.

Hey look, I can comment with image macros too!
Just give me a second, I'm calibrating my autisometer here.

Woah, you're off the charts!

8 year olds cant even begin to fathom the epicness of luna.
Youve said earlier that youve watched it all.... So how do you mistake the graceful luna, for that hillbilly trixie?
Heres a to do list:
1: watch "Luna Eclipsed"
2: realize "Alicorns"(both UNICORN and PEGISI[wings and a horn]) are equestrian and native to the land of...the havent really given the planet a name... Look, unicorns ascend into an alicorn state when they reach ahigh understanding and mastery of magic. The same going for pegisi when they learn the aspects of magic, even though they cant use it, they have a high understanding of a certain magic that no others can really do. The alicorn ascension is seen in season three finale, watch that as well. Even earth ponies(no horn or wings) can become alicorns. Check the internet, as you have the internet.
:facehoof:
If you dont have an understanding of something, google works. For FiM, wikipedia.
And google "Princess Luna" then "Trixie". Makes it all easier.

What troll?
I don't see an ugly, dirty, pimple-faced beast.
Oh, do you mean the guy who's trying to convince everybody that showboating blue unicorn is the Alicorn of the night, Princess Luna?:trollestia:
Yeah. He's doing a horrible job.

how is this thread not deleted?:rainbowhuh:

I dunno. Mods are asleep?

The only things you have posted as of yet is slander and lies. Deny it all you want, we all know the truth.
I should have tagged you in my last post. That autisometer applies to you perfectly as well.

Time to bring out my secret weapon.

I know right. We are in the republic for lunas sake, even we know the clear difference between the hobo trixie, and the majestic luna... We still need a luna icon too.

Comment posted by Lunar Scribe deleted Jun 4th, 2013

1064632 How sad.
Go back to your mother's tits and leave these poor young ones alone.
That is the only thing you're getting from me. Good night, go troll some Celestia fanboys.
(They tend to be a little more volatile. You know, the sun thing.)

If he's so bad then why is your anus bleeding?

Luz

1064658 Mods asleep at 8pm, okaay.

Nope. I'm only posting what is the truth.
You're a silly person who is currently trying to gather the attention that he doesn't deserve.
You've done it by posting a childish lie in a thread, and you've done it without putting any effort into it.
I don't know what to do except pity you and the sorry ass that has to shit for you.

1064668>>1064640 WILL YOU KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY. YOU'RE JUST GIVING THE MOTHERBUCKER WHAT HE WANTS. IF YOU IGNORE HIM, HE WILL STOP.

1064661 XD How can I get one?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 141