Shining Armor and Cadence 763 members · 1,011 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Shining Armor had more dialogue than he's had in the last three Seasons. Here's hoping we see more of him.

-Lumino

I am just waiting for everyone to get the "Skyla is cannon" stuff out of their system. ITs been three years people, I don't think they even have the model anymore!!!

4786000 Well, who else could it be? I mean, maybe Skyla was a test to see if the target audience would like the idea of another alicorn?

At least we'll finally get confirmation one way or the other about whether alicorns can be born or if they have to be made.

Also, if they parody the George & Charlotte hysteria (which is possible, considering that Shining Armour dressed up as Wills for his wedding) that will be absolutely hilarious.

I do hope it isn't an alicorn.

I'm not sure if the baby will be out in season 6 or not. The real question is whether or not season 6 is the end of the show.

Well, they've been tying up a lot of plot points (Rarity got her boutique, the CMC got their marks, Rainbow Dash got to fly with the Wonderbolts), so... I mean, it is hard to know for sure, but it could be that they're wrapping stuff up.

4787082 I still think they've got a lot of things left to do before the show can wrap up. They need to define what role Twilight will have as a princess, complete Discord's reformation arc so that he's firmly an anti-hero (right now, he's a wild card leaning towards the good guys), possibly reunite Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon if they haven't already gotten back together, and give Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy as well as Applejack some sortof major accomplishment or defining position within the universe, outside of the group. And that's just off the top of my head.

I still think they've got a lot of things left to do before the show can wrap up. They need to define what role Twilight will have as a princess, complete Discord's reformation arc so that he's firmly an anti-hero (right now, he's a wild card leaning towards the good guys), possibly reunite Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon if they haven't already gotten back together, and give Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy as well as Applejack some sortof major accomplishment or defining position within the universe, outside of the group. And that's just off the top of my head.

And that is not including that there is still stuff that can be done. Adventures to have and lessons to learn. If I have learned anything from watching something like Gargoyles, is that...there are no happy endings, because nothing really ends. Yeah, Rarity now has a boutique, but what are some of the issues that come from that. Dashie is still just a reserve, and while the CMC now have thier marks...what does that mean for them now? How do they use it? and what happens if friends drift apart?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12