Discord/Celestia group 879 members · 329 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
Nekoi Echizen
Group Contributor

Hi everypony,
my name is Nekoi Echizen, pleasure to meet you all. I apologize for my horrible English writing, but I'm mainly an artist then a writer.

I'm glad that there is such a place for Discord x Celestia where fans can share their love and ideas!

Coming to the point, I'm here because me and StePanda (I'm pretty sure you know her, so I won't waste explain who she is), are trying to make a Discord x Celestia project. We're trying to make a story and from that a whole comic and more fandom stuffs.
We have plenty of valid artists in the group, but we lack of scriptwriters.

We work also on mini stories based on Discord & Celestia with the same aim and we make monthly challenge to keep the fandom active and productive.

I'm here because I'd like to see if there is any of you guys that might be interested joining this project. So if you're interested please reply this thread and show me your most valuable Discord x Celestia fan fiction. I'll read them and if you have what we are looking for, I'll contact you in pm asap.

I suppose you're much aware of this but, due to the big amount of Discord & Celestia haters, I'll do a deep check and analysis on your works.

Lord Despair
Group Contributor

4711050 I'm interested and here's a Link to one of my works that has Discord x Celestia in it. also I have a bit of warning some writers on here might charge you for their works

Nekoi Echizen
Group Contributor

4711073 Hi, well if for charge you mean "art requests" I've a commission price list so as Stepanda, if they need anything! I do free art only for the project! So if any is interested they'll have to join the project! XD
I'll give a look to your works asap! Thanks for the reply! :D

Lord Despair
Group Contributor

4711078 your welcome and no I didn't mean art requests I know some authors who will charge you for every thousand words in a single fic

Nekoi Echizen
Group Contributor

4711082 Ah well this is a group made for fun, we can't afford to pay anyone unfortunately! My apologize for the misunderstood!

Lord Despair
Group Contributor

4711087 no problem Nekoi when I first heard about it I though it was art requests too

TheMessenger
Group Contributor

This certainly sounds interesting, and I most certainly hope I can spare the time. Do you mind if I just put out both of my CelestiaXDiscord stories? I'm having trouble deciding which is better:

Sunsets Over a Gala

Sixty-Eight Reasons to Switch Placebos This Summer

Nekoi Echizen
Group Contributor

4711090 It's perfect, you can add as much you like, I'll obviously need more time to read them and will take me longer to reply! :)

alarajrogers
Group Contributor

I might be interested. I have an explicit Discord/Celestia teen romance (teens above age of consent, I don't do foalcon), Be Discreet, and in pretty much almost everything I write I assume that Discord and Celestia had either heavy FoeYay UST or an actual relationship, in the past... though I don't tend to ship current-day Discord and Celestia because I think they have a lot of work ahead of them to become friends again and get over all the terrible things they did to each other when they were enemies.

I'm a multishipper, though; I don't believe in the concept of One True Pairing, and in particular for Discord, because monogamy is not a concept that fits with chaos, I assume Discord is capable of being romantically interested in multiple beings at once, and if any of those beings will let him get away with it, he would be polyamorous and have multiple relationships. That being said, in most of my work Celestia is the only one he ever loved, before, though he had a great deal of casual sex while he was "ruling" Equestria, and in the current day he has no romantic relationships (yet).

Nekoi Echizen
Group Contributor

4711124 everyone is free to ship what they like, the important thing is respect the others ideas! :) What we're afraid are those fans that doesn't accept others ideas attacking and forcing others to change their minds. So I'm totally fine with your ideas and respect them! :)

Anyway our project is based on the idea of them regaining a friendship relationship within an adventure and, if needed, some romance hints here and there. So basically is more an adventure.

I don't know so if you might like what we are doing but, as said, we also work on mini-stories! :)

Fret
Group Contributor

Funny. I'm already part of this group, but I never really participated in the writing team. I guess I was too shy to~

I've actually written a lt of Discord and Celestia, but hardly any of it is romantic, despite me loving the ship. Still, I'm proud of how I've written them in some cases, so for some interaction, I guess I'll drop this here.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/244031/the-voice-in-my-head

The beginning consists of them disliking each other quite a lot, so if you just want to skip to where they're (a bit) more friendly, you can jump to somewhere in the middle.

I do have three where they're a couple, but one is rushed, one's super depressing and doesn't really focus on them in particular, and the other is being rewritten.

Nekoi Echizen
Group Contributor

4711171 Since you're already part of the group it's not necessary that you do this! XD Come on!!!! And if you write we really need you and you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fret
Group Contributor

4711215 Haha, sorry, I'm just a really shy person and I thought I might as well reveal myself to be a writer xD I don't think I've actually told anyone ^-^; But anyway...

*Puts helmet on*

TO THE SCRIPT.

Jadeile
Group Admin

I won't be participating in this project, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm damn happy to see something like this happening! :pinkiehappy: Makes my group here feel super useful~

So, work hard on this project, everypony :twilightsmile:

Nekoi Echizen
Group Contributor

4711344 ....so we were looking for scritper and you, who are in the group and active member, never revealed you writer identity for shyness??? OH YOU!!!! :ajbemused:

4711427 Thank you! After we get through this lil obstacle of having writers helping to put on table the whole script, we should move on more quickly! :ajsmug:

Fret
Group Contributor

4711731 I'M SORRY FORGIVE ME DEAR LEADER

Nekoi Echizen
Group Contributor

Anyone else is interested to join the project? I'm reviewing the various fan fictions meanwhile!

AngriestDislestia
Group Contributor

Hey, this is Angriest!!! XD Just so you know I'm here!!

AngriestDislestia
Group Contributor

You told me, Fret!!! XD

Fret
Group Contributor

4716134 HUUUUSH xD

Nekoi Echizen
Group Contributor

4716084 thanks for the support but I want to see if there are other people then those already inside the group that want to join us! :)

Nekoi Echizen
Group Contributor

4718182 are you interested joining the project?

Nekoi Echizen
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25