Discord/Celestia group 880 members · 330 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
alarajrogers
Group Contributor

Not Aristocrats, which is something totally different. :pinkiegasp:

Anyway, everyone and their kid sister writes Fluttercord versions of Disney movies, but most of these are totally inane because they try to cast Discord as a darkly brooding prince type or something stupid like that. Whereas I just thought today that a perfect Disney movie to adapt for a Dislestia fanfic would be Aristocats. The story, for those who never saw it or don't remember, is about a beautiful, sophisticated lady cat who has three adorable, but somewhat spoiled, kittens, all of them belonging to a wealthy old lady. They get kidnapped by the butler and tossed out into the wilderness because the old lady is planning to leave all her money to them and he wants it. They have no clue how to survive, until a street-smart, rogueish alley cat named O'Malley (actually he has about 20 names) befriends them and helps them. In the process, Duchess and O'Malley fall in love.

So, what if instead of a mom with kids, the main character was an alicorn with a little sister? :-) Some aspects would have to change, of course; it'd have to be an AU where they all have a lot less power than they have in canon, or they'd all just teleport home, and since ponies aren't pets, the justification for why Celestia and Luna would have been kidnapped and abandoned in the wilderness would be different. But the relationship between a beautiful, sophisticated high-class female and a scruffy, rogueish male who never met a rule he wouldn't have fun breaking sounds just about perfect for Dislestia. :-)

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

4434894 still got the movie. sounds like a good idea.

Lord Despair
Group Contributor

4434894 hmm sound like an fic:ajsmug:

ShagDragon
Group Contributor

That movie was awesome full points to anybody who references it effectively

lillytheomegawolf
Group Contributor

4434894 I luv that movie :yay: If you pull that off with Discord and Celestia with fun refreces like the dogs and the tiny top hat... the drunk goose getting marinated in wine etc and I would totally read that.

Sparkle Flash
Group Contributor

I remember that movie

KoiKoiCoil31
Group Contributor

4434894 sounds like a great idea to me, I love that kind of crossover :twilightsmile: but we need somone not as lazy as me to write it...any volunteers ?

Darth Redbeard
Group Contributor

4479975 I would, but I have two other Disney based fics and a third one being planned.

KoiKoiCoil31
Group Contributor

4479990 hehe I'm sure somone (or should I say "somepony" :twilightsheepish:) will write a this fic someday :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9