Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,771 members · 1,118 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

so what does the group think of the vampires, and others from the Hellsing Ultimate series?

That show is badass, that's what I think. There is no emoticon on this site for how I feel. So I will settle for the max amount of Dashie.
:rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2::rainbowdetermined2:

2098140>>2098140
Hey void, Incoming message, just warning.

In MLP, it would need a delicate balance to get them to work, since Hellsing Vampire's are kind of depicted with a necessary, minimum amount of Ultra-violence.

Awesome. Awesome to the max. :coolphoto::rainbowdetermined2: I got a crazy idea in my head one night after watching too much of the Hellsing Abridged Series... and kind of ponified them. I may or may not have taken some extreme liberties with the plotline in the name of having fun in Equestria, but reader response is pretty good so far!

If you're interested, the adaptation story is here: Bon Hadescream It's not a crossover, since that would be the Hellsing characters in Equestria. I tried to take the Hellsing secrecy and superviolence and blend them with FiM's values and universe. Still not sure if I managed it, but if you do have a look, let me know what you think! Um... if that's not too much trouble. :fluttershyouch:

2098297 i love the abbriged, has the latest one come out yet?

2098149 my thoughts exactly, not a sufficient emoticon for that

2098262 i mean just the rules for them, not the whole we can slaughter you entire nation single handed oped alucard ones,

to make this clear i meant how does the group feel about the kinds of vampires presented by the series

2098340 Ah, I am actually very Fond of the way hellsing Handles vampires.. very Classic in a way.... barring Alucard himself, he is just a exception to the rules...

I Personally enjoy the "median" Concept, as portrayed through Seras... kind of a..Middle Step.:trollestia:

2098391 yes, i like how they work the whole you drain some one fully then they live on inside you...although i pitty the ones trapped in Alucard, or at least for schrodinger now...wait does have only shrodinger left in him mean he is immortal now?

2098855 dude your are amazing i couldnt find this video just now

What's terrifying is that the Abridged Series really isn't far off from the original... just a touch less violent and more irreverent. Plus, I love Team Four Star's voicework, it's top-notch! :rainbowwild:

2098863 just finished watching it, soo good, and i agree with you fully

with Hellsing Vampires it would have to depend on what grade were using here.
you have your hell spawn ones like the Nazi's and other such third and fourth rate vampires.
Then you have those like Rip Van Winkle, Zorin, Valintien brother's ect.
then your first class vampire being Victoria
and finally the King and prtty much god level Vampire Alucard(A.K.A. Dracula)
you mught be able to push using rip Zan Winkle and below. But Seras negative, and Alucard...only if you want the world to end as you know it

2099063 a very good sum up

What you've got to remember is that in the whole OVA series, we never actually saw what standard vampires are meant to be like. Hellsing Ultimate had a lot of special vampires with exceptional powers or who the rules worked differently for, but we never actually saw what a bog-standard vampire is really like. Presumably the Hellsing organisation and Vatican spent most of their existences fighting them, but they never appeared in the run of the series.

Alucard is an exceptional example of a true vampire, one of the oldest and most powerful while also having the advantage of Hellsing eliminating his standard weaknesses through experimentation. Seras comes from his bloodline, so she may be different too, though we can't say that for sure. And every other vampire we saw in the series are Millenium's artificial ones, who are explicitly stated to be different than what Hellsing are used to fighting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16