Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,768 members · 1,115 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

This is a silly question but I'm going to ask it anyway: Do y'all know of any particularly good zombie stories here on Fimfic?

I recently bought Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare and have been on a zombiecentric state of mind:pinkiecrazy:

I would reccomend Story Of The Blanks.

beautiful corpse is brilliant.

Left 4 Derpy!

Undead Equestria is pretty good the story have a good horror movie vibe to it, but the story is long over 200k words

This is a silly response, but I'll do it anyway. I've written a crossover of MLP with the Hellsing anime, and while most of it does focus on violence of a vampiric nature, there is a good bit of Vinyl Scratch slaughtering zombies. By rocking out so hard that she shatters the ceiling and brings it down on their heads, a la Brutal Legend's Earthshaker move.

If that sounds interesting to you, the story's called Bon Hadescream, and you can check it out here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/60323/bon-hadescream

Meh. I'm writing my own, but it's on haitus due to the fact that I have no idea what to do with it. I wouldn't say it's any good, but I tried. :twilightsheepish:

If your looking for a good zombie fic I recommend the Trotting Dead. The chapters are fairly short but I think it has some pretty good character development

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8