Unusual Mac Ships 396 members · 222 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I feel biased because I have Rarity x Big Mac as an OTP, but there are a lot of Mac ships out there. I've seen more than enough MacDash fics to annoy the hell out of me, FlutterMac is all the rage, AppleMac is sick incest that I don't know why anyone would ship it, and I don't understand TwiMac at all. Plus there are the...well, UNUSUAL Mac ships such as LunaMac, CaraMac, TrixMac (or whatever the ship name is). And the popular ones -- MarbleMac and CheeriMac.
Can you guys tell me what your favorite Mac ship is, and why it would work? Thanks! :eeyup:

Lunamac, because comics.
It was great the way she dragged him along with her during the Summer Wrap-up Festival, and the way he seemed to reflect fondly upon their non-date later. They're so mind-meltingly different that every part of their relationship would be an adventure, which makes things way more interesting. My main complaint about the popular ships like Fluttermac and Cheerimac is that they're boring by contrast.

Comment posted by ReturnoftheMac deleted Jul 21st, 2016

I think LunaMac is the best due to the comics with Luna giving him a kiss and also cause I am a farmer lol

My OTP is TrixMac, and RainbowMac is a close second.

In my main fanfic continuity, Mac has a harem consisting on Cheerilee, Caramel and Trouble Shoes. :rainbowderp:

Macora is my OTP. Those two don't really get shipped enough, in my opinion.
:eeyup: + = :heart:

CaraMac and I wrote a 300 page fanfiction on it explaining why.

In depth.

A lot.

I have a problem.

A wonderful, beautiful problem.

DerpyMac.

5214268 When it comes to fan fiction (especially with Big Macintosh) if you can nail a character and situation down to a perfect 'T', then it works.

RariMac: I have read before, and I can see how and why it works.

TwiMac: actually can be shipped for very much the same reason as RariMac...when I say reason, I don't mean 'just because', but I mean the bacis story and development you could put behind it.

PinkieMac: I actually haven't read this, but why the heck not.

FlutterMac: They are both quiet...Listen I wasn't here when it came into being. But just because a shipping has a massive following, doesn't mean it has to be disliked. Human beings have an unfortunate habit of this.

MacDash: it grew on me. You are right in saying there has been a recent surge in MacDash fictions though, but I'd wager that most of them aren't bad at all.

MarbleMac: They blushed and have few words. FlutterMac mark 2.

LunaMac: Comics. Why not.

CheeriMac:
When you think about it, nothing really separates these ships. They're all done with various mindsets and for various reasons. Saying, "Oh, well, what about that Hearts and Hooves day episode" is just as valid a reason for someone to ship MarbleMac or FlutterMac, or any mare Big Mac has so much as blinked at.

There WAS an awesome fanfic where she propositioned him. Didn't go anywhere, though. (Mac wasn't a huge focus in that story)

PinkieMac.

I like opposites attract ships, so pairing up rambling pony and laconic pony appeals to me.

I don't care what season 7 writer Becky Wangberg says. Macora (Big Mac X Zecora) will always be my OTP

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17