Followers of Discord 3,185 members · 2,756 stories
Comments ( 32 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 32

I think you see where I'm going with this.

As much as I do have idea's to write this, my heart just can't bear making it, let alone seeing this picture.

So I knew, that I needed to fly over to FimFiction for this occasion. To see if you all could make something yourselves of it.

Any idea's? :trixieshiftright:

1649329 It's too much like my own life. I got bitches crawling all over me, trying to get a piece of my D, but they just can't handle me. I feel ya Dis, I feel ya.

6ix

kill it! Kill it with fire!:rainbowlaugh:

:rainbowlaugh:

I knew someone was going to make some kind of joke.

So... will Discord's beard change its colour just as Celestia's hair did when she came of age? Or is it changing its colour with length?

Well, I guess we now what drove him to the point of insanity. Overall, I blame Celestia.

lawl, i just say, "and how much do you pay for that face? i thought so.

1649329 You... You should be ashamed of yourself...

1649341 Now thats not very nice~

1649427 I always liked the idea it went white when he snapped but I also like to see his mane stay black while other area's just continue growing white.

1649496 I second that notion, which is again why I just don't have the heart to write a story over this picture, we all know first love heart breaks suck.

1649514 Ouch friend, ouch.

1649644 Now why are you blaming me? It was not by my hand that forged this sad masterpiece into creation!

1649329 poor Discord .you can tell those three are messing with him. and they wonder why he tried to take over the world.

1649985 I know :fluttercry: I just want to cuddle the poor baby and shoo those princess' away.

6ix

1649879 eh it was the only thing i could think of at the time

1649879 But-but-but... GAAAAH! *jumps off bridge*

1650503 :pinkiegasp:

~jumps after you~ MASTER NO, ITS NOT WORTH IIIITTTTT- ~splash~

But seriously, I know, it hurts :fluttercry:

Alicorns are a-holes and bad things should happen to them?:duck:

1651106 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1652460 Why yes friend, yes, let us watch them burn in Discord's grasp. We shall have a wonderful story of Carrie just rewritten as Discord. Hue

can we burn Twicorn first please? :fluttershysad:

1652873 Aww, you don't like the new Twilight? :twilightsmile:

There there friend~ You'll get used to it eventually. It was rushed I know ~pats your back~

I have gotten used to it; I even like the Equestria Girls movie (mostly thanks to sunset shimmer).
But yes, it was rushed :ajbemused:
hopefully the season 4 starting episodes will better explain it.

Ever notice how the only alicorns are princess's? And not only that, but how they act like they are above it all because they are unicorns who have wings, I bet that it is just some spell that Starswirl The Bearded came up with. And they better not harm my father! *hugs Discord* My daddy! But aren't we all children of Discord? Aren't we all children of chaos? /) To whom ever agrees with me. But really no hurts my daddy, no one! *releases Discord and holds his hand* Where to next daddy?

1654630 I shall happily oblige if you are ok with polygamy

1654834 Thats what I'm praying for, I would hate to see it just rushed some more but what I've seen from the season four clip, it looks to be very promising.

1655970 Daddy Discord is best Daddy :heart:

1649329 aw man dat teenage candence
unf

1656367 We all are butthurt deep down our asses.

So is anyone gonna make a fic over this or are we just gonna keep blasting it with "Nope" rays? :ajsmug:

seriously...I would read a fic like this ...................... but under one condition...
DISCORD HAS TO KICK THEIR (pardon me) ASSES TO THE MOON :D
:twilightangry2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 32