• Published 18th Apr 2013
  • 302 Views, 10 Comments

War of Origins. - MegaMonsterPony



The original creators of the universe return to take their rightful place as rulers of this land.

  • ...
 10
 302

The story of the origins

Many years ago, a number that is too great to count, there was a powerful spirit named vengeance. Using a large amount of his power, he began to sew the universe intending to create suitable conditions for life. After creating the universe, and many planets Vengeance was tired from all of his hard works, so he decided to create a stallion capable of finishing the work for him. He used an imense amount of power and created the builder who was granted the spirit of creation and destruction.
"Welcome child." Vengeance said in a deep gruff voice.
"Wha...what is this place?" The large, seven foot, stallion asked with another deep voice.
"It does not matter young one. You must fulfill your purpose then you will know the answers you desire." He replied before he vanished. The builder instantaneously knew what tasks he must complete and set out to complete them. He decided to create the planet that would hold life, as he flew towards a massive planet that looked about the size he would need he began to think of the things that a planet suitable for life would need. The first thoughts that appeared in his head were ones of warmth, because the planet would need to be warm enough so the inhabitants would not freeze to death. Using his massive hands he tunneled into the core of the earth and opened up a large circular cavern to fill with the hottest substance, lava. After filling the core he filled the long tunnel with stone just like what he had to dig through. While he was creating gloomy forests, large mountain ranges, and deep ravines, the lava in the center began to swirl and form itself into a tight ball. The ball compressed, and expanded repeatedly before it all settled it flashed brightly and violently. The planet shook violently as a flaming red snakelike dragon shot through the ground creating a massive volcano. He had an evil look in his eyes because he was the spirit of evil and destruction.
"Who are you?" The stallion said as he halted his work.
"I am fire fall! The true question is who are you?" Firefall replied staring down the stallion.
"I am the spirit of all that is good and the spirit of creation." The stallion replied glaring at the dragon.
"I think I'll just call you Gary." The dragon said smugly at his clever creation. The was a flash of light behind the red snakelike dragon which made gary shut his eyes, and put his hands up in front of his face.
"I have been expecting your creation." vengeance said in a moderate tone.
"Who are you?" The dragon said slightly annoyed at the stallion.
"Vengeance. I am the creator of this whole universe and everything that happens in it, Including you so watch your tone." He said his expression unchanging as he looked over the large dragon.
"well, what is this place?" firefall asked looking at his superior.
"It is only what you two decide to make it." He said teleporting away before they could reply to what he had said. Firefall had an epiphany of what he was created for.
"well what are we waiting on?" He said looking back to his brother who was still just hovering in the emptiness. Gary returned to his work creating beautiful masterpieces, whilst firefall followed him around balancing the beautiful good with his evil destruction so that the planets would always be even, good would not over power evil and evil would not overpower good. They made short work of the planets and as they floated there admiring their work the dust on the coldest planet, which was farthest from the sun, begin to swirl in a freezing wind until it compressed to form the third brother Icywind, named by how he was created in an icy wind.
"Brothers!" He called already knowing who they were, because even though he was the youngest of the origins he was the smartest. They stood back and let him go forward to do his work of creating life on the planet they had chosen for life. He created a three large groups of mares and stallions, these groups were the Earthen ponies, Pegasi, and Unicorns. Then he made a two royal alicorns who were meant to rule over this new land that had been created.
"Good work boys." Vengeance called as he crept from the darkness of the universe.
"Thank you father." Icywind said as he joined his brothers and their creator. The eldest boys ignored the appraisal of their father and rushed into the young ruler to take control over what they thought was rightfully theirs. For months the eldest ruled with fear, until a brave soul ironically named brave soul confronted them.
"Kings why must you take over this kingdom we have created? you take our work claim it as your own and spit on us as if we should be your servants."He said not bothering to knock on the door before entering, or bowing before speaking because he knew what he had just said would probably get him killed.
"It is our right to rule this kingdom you worthless little earth pony." Gary and firefall said in unison as Icywind watched from a distance in disgust.
"But sires thats..." His sentenced was was cut off by the beheading he was given from the magic blades of the eldest brother. They then carried the head to the window and held it out for the whole town to see.
"Let this be a lesson. To all of you! Defiance will not be tolerated in any measures!" They boomed as the mouths of the townspeople hung in shock and awe. Instead of fearing the kings they waited for them to reenter their castle then they prepared for an attack which would happen in the middle of the night. When the clock tower struck twelve the town launched an attack against the castle hoping to kill the kings in their sleep. The battle raged for hours with many casualties, of townsfolk. Icywind joined his brothers, grabbed them by the shoulders and teleported them far away into a cave many miles away. Once in the cave he through them up against into a dead end branch of the cave system.
"I am the spirit of new beginnings and it is time for the townsfolk to have a new beginning!" He yelled before freezing his brothers in an icy prison that could be melted only by the hottest fire. After using up so much of his power he teleported into another cave hundreds of miles away and froze himself in the same ice, except he himself could bust through this ice if he needed too.

Author's Note:

Vengeance is a character created by Blackhydra4 I recommend you check him out!
This story revolves around kaikrussians which is also a concept made by blackhydra4. ( I will go into more detail on the kaikrussians in the next chapter when they make their first appearance in this story).
Yes I have permission to use these characters and ideas in my story.