• Published 3rd May 2013
  • 3,335 Views, 66 Comments

Hollow - Demonfire463



Three undead explore into a new realm and cannot escape some of their nightmares from Lordran, but will try to protect the ponies they come to care for. They fend from chaos, demons, and some other undead to protect the friends they have made.

  • ...
7
 66
 3,335

Chapter 23 Back to Lordran

Chapter 23
Solaire POV

I knock on the door to Celestia's room. The door flies open and Celestia smiles upon seeing me.
"Solaire, thank goodness Discord's magic hasn't gotten to you!"
"Princess, I have a few questions for you."
"Of course, go ahead."
"Did Agroth say anything about where he was going? Or Arthur? Or Joshua?"
"No, I'm afraid not. Why do you ask?"
"I am going to look for them. Twilight Sparkle and the others are all coming as well." She sighs heavily.
"As much as I wish for you not to look for them, as much as I wish to tell you that it's too dangerous, I know that you will go anyway. I know that I cannot keep you from the other undead. But I never thought that you would bring my student and her friends."
"Do not worry, I will protect them for as long as I live and freely think."
"I know. Be careful Solaire." She bows to me and I to her. "Goodbye."
"Farewell, Princess." I exit the palace and the six ponies are waiting for me on the steps. I gesture for them to enter the palace.
"So? Are we going?" Rainbow Dash asks.
"Yes, now let's get a move on before they go hollow." They let out a cheer, even Fluttershy cheers a little bit. "You must stay close to me, and be extremely careful. I will protect you, but you must also try to protect yourselves. When they snap out of this, they will surely come back to Equestria with us." We walk down a hallway to a door covered with a white light. I'm not even sure if the ponies will be able to traverse the light or not. "Here we go." I traverse. I look around to see the great cathedral of Anor Londo, the bronze tilework and setting sun shining all over the inside of the large church. Welcome back to Lordran, Solaire. I turn and see four of the ponies. Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Twilight Sparkle, and Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy traverses, shortly followed by Rarity.
"We all here?" Twilight asks. I count, indeed there are seven of us.
"That's everypony, and myself. We are all present." Where to look? A pyromancer would likely be in Blighttown or Lost Izalith. The sorcerer will very likely be in the Duke's Archives. As for Agroth... I suppose we'll just have to keep our eyes open. "The Duke's Archives is the closest location, we can start there. Twilight, how good are you at soul magic?"
"I can almost do the Soul Spear that Arthur taught me."
"What about Great Soul Arrow? And the Great Heavy Soul Arrow?"
"Yeah, easy."
"Good. We are going to need that." We walk onto Smough's elevator and slowly ascend to the Chamber of the Princess. When we arrive, we all file off and sit down at the bonfire.
"Why are we resting here?" Rarity asks.
"Yeah, we got to find 'em before Discord turns all of Equestria into chaos." Applejack says.
"Hold on." They all grab onto my armor and I grasp the hilt of the sword through the tall flames. I will myself to appear at the balcony bonfire of the Duke's Archives.

We are now sitting at the Duke's Archives bonfire. Maybe Arthur is where Logan was studying. I hear a magic spell being released into the environment in the giant library and turn to my right. Crystals are shooting out of the room that Logan formerly studied in. I turn back to the ponies.
"Well, I found Arthur. Can you fix him Twilight? Twilight?" She is staring at the massive collection of books with wide eyes. "Twilight!"
"Huh? Sorry."
"Can you fix Arthur when we restrain him?"
"I can try." She says with dwindling confidence. "I just don't know if it will work on an undead or not."
"We can hope so." We get up and walk towards the opened bookcase wall, and into Big Hat Logan's former study. Arthur sits in the back of the room. The floor is almost covered with books. He's mumbling some incomprehensible insanity to himself with a book in his hands, facing the wall. I put on the Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring so the noise of my armor won't spook him. I silently step between mounds of books from the half empty shelves. I stand above him, my shield on my back and my sword in its sheath. His head perks up, and I grab him. He struggles furiously, Applejack tries to get a rope around him. He uses his catalyst to offset the course of the rope and it flies onto me, immobilizing me. I grasp my talisman and use Force to knock the rope off me. I leap onto Arthur, him shouting at me wildly, and tackle him to the ground. He jostles at me madly, and Twilight runs to us with a glowing horn. A spell is shot into his forehead, his eyes begin to glow. I step off of him. His eyes stop glowing and the grey leaves his body.
"What... What happened? And by the gods why does my head hurt so horribly?" He says.
"Yes! It worked! Now we need to go find the other two." Twilight says.
"Let's find Joshua next." Pinkie says.
"Good idea, we may need all the help we can get with Agroth." I say. Let's check Blighttown then. We all walk back to the bonfire. Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity cling to me and the other three hold on to Arthur. Our hands meet at the hilt of the rusted sword in the large flames, and we warp to the Firelink Shrine bonfire.