• Published 3rd May 2013
  • 3,334 Views, 66 Comments

Hollow - Demonfire463



Three undead explore into a new realm and cannot escape some of their nightmares from Lordran, but will try to protect the ponies they come to care for. They fend from chaos, demons, and some other undead to protect the friends they have made.

  • ...
7
 66
 3,334

Chapter 11 Rage

Chapter 11
Agroth POV

I walk to the center of Ponyville. It is very early in the morning. Everyone is still asleep. I grip the Blue Eye Orb in my hand. The Greatsword of Artorias and Smough's Hammer are on my back. I kneel down and say one quick prayer to Gwyndolin as I feel myself fade to another world. To take my revenge. Revenge for hurting Rainbow Dash, for invading this peaceful land, and most of all, for the death of our parents.

I materialise into a world very familiar. The center of Ponyville, where I was just standing, but it's much different. The buildings, all of them, are either a pile of rubble and ashes, or burning down and collapsing. I turn in the direction of the now unlit bonfire. I see the figure of a man standing near the extinguished flame. I put on the Bloodbite Ring and the Ring of Steel Protection. I pull Smough's Hammer and the Greatshield of Artorias off of my back and walk towards the figure in the Dark Armor.
"Agroth, how nice it is to see you again." He says with a smug tone.
"Sinner," I say,"prepare to taste the wrath of the Darkmoon Blades."
"I almost killed you last time and you had assistance from 8 others, how could you possibly kill me by yoursel-" I cut him off by swinging the hammer at him, knocking him far to the left. While he is on the ground I take the Dark Mask off of his face and hold it in my hand. I crush the piece of metal in my fist, rage empowering my strength. He looks at me, still dazed,"Why, why did you do that?" I drop the hammer and grab him by the throat and lift him off the ground.
"Becuase when I kill you I want to see the last bit of life leave your worthless being, sinner." I say through clenched teeth and a furious glare. "What's that in your eyes brother? Is that fear I see?" I stare deeply into his eyes and his demonic soul. "Did our parents have fear in their eyes when you killed them? You are nothing but a cold-blooded sinner that needs to die. After I kill you, if I see you again in this land, I will not hesitate to kill you and everything that you ever loved." He chuckled at this.
"You would never, you can't kill me!" I drop him. He stands up and unsheathes his Gold Tracer.
"We shall see." We stare at each other for a long time, him with no mask, me through the Black Knight helmet. He goes for a stab, which I sidestep and quickly retaliate with a strike from Smough's Hammer. With a direct hit, he lies on the ground, face down, in intense pain. I can tell how weak he is becoming. "Pathetic." I say to him. He quickly recovers and stabs me in my right arm with the tracer. He gets a few more slashes on my right side before I swing the hammer horizontally, sending him flying through the air and onto the ground some thirty feet away. I quickly pull out my talisman and heal before he has a chance to get up off the ground. When he does get up, he pulls his estus flask out. I charge at him hammer first and knock him to the ground. Damn, he got a drink of the estus. I walk to the flask on the ground and stomp on it, sending shards of emerald into the air and estus fluid on the ground. He stares at me in shock. I feel no remorse for doing so. All I feel is hatred and anger towards Raymond. I walk to him while he is on the ground and bring the hammer down. He narrowly rolls right of the blow and quickly comes to his feet. He stabs me in the back with the tracer and kicks me to the ground. He then jumps at me wih the tracer in a downward stabbing position. I catch him on my feet and tear the tracer from his iron grip. I drop my shield and break the blade in two. He unsheathes his Uchigatana and stands up in one fluent motion. I go for a downward strike and he takes the opportunity to stab me multiple times in the chest. I finish the strike and then hunch over as I bleed badly. I pray again and am healed. He stands up as I drop the hammer. He looks at me in confusion. I take the Cursed Sword off my back. When he sees what I am wielding, his face twists into an expression of pure terror, the likes of which I have never seen before. I take off the helmet and drop it beside the hammer so that he can see my face, my smile. I stared at him with delight as I held the black blade in my hand. He begins to run away but I chase him, rage still strengthening me. When I catch up I stab him in the back and push him to the ground. I rip the sword from his back and turn him face up so he can stare me in the face as I kill him. I come close to him and stab him in the heart with the sword. "The guilty pay the price." I tell him. He begins to turn to stone with crystal-like spikes protruding from his body. Before the curse takes full effect and while he can still hear and see me, I smirk and repeat, "The guilty pay the price, and they always shall. Never come back." He looks into my eyes with...sadness...sorrow.
"Forgive...me...please." He manages to choke out between coughs. He reaches his hand up to me, in a last begging gesture of mercy. As his face turns to stone I see a single tear run down his face. I stand up. I look down at him. I place my foot on his solidified and worthless skull, and crush his stone head. "I can never forgive you, scum." And I feel myself leave his world.

Author's Note:

This one was fun to write. This chapter shows that it's a really good idea to be on Agroth's good side. Do not piss him off. Bad idea, poor Dickwraith. I actually had something like this happen once, I almost died with two phantoms then I invaded his world back and annhialated him. (Someone check the spelling on that please? I get real ocd bout that kinda stuff. Thanks.) Enjoy everyone! And I almost forgot: in Dark Souls the Greatsword of Artorias doesn't actually curse people, but it does here to help get the point across that Agroth is not very happy with his brother.