• Published 22nd Apr 2013
  • 1,257 Views, 92 Comments

Pup: The Kind and Hated - brony laughsatme



A wolf pup, cast out by his own kind, because he can't eat meat, is forced to live on his own he comes to ponyville and is shown friendship, love, and kindness like he never knew. His new family loves him as if he where their own and him the sam

  • ...
10
 92
 1,257

Kitty cat

Pup: The Kind and Hated

Story by; Brony laughsatme
--------------------

Chapter 1

I woke with a start. I didn't know what happened, all I knew is I was badly injured.

I looked at my left fore-paw, it was definitely broken. I could give a fuck about the pain, but I won't. I have endured a lot more than broken paw before.

'First order of business find out where the fuck I am.'

"Hello!" I called to taking a step. I winced at the pain I felt in my paw. "Hello?!" I shouted taking a three legged hop/step. I tripped over something landing in a pool of wet, crimson red liquid.

I sniffed it. The liquid smelled like iron. "Blood?!" I shrieked, almost pissing right where I stood.

I walked up to the thing I tripped on, it was mutilated with its throat torn out.

I knew it was a wolf but I couldn't recognize who because of the severe beating she obviously had gotten.

I inhaled through my nose... I smelled a feint blueberry scent under the coating of iron and decay. This crimson red wolf used to be my mother.

I sighed, I thought about crying over it, but I felt no remorse for the bitch.

She had hated me for a lot of things.

One; being the runt of all the pups.

Two; because I couldn't eat meat because of a birth defect.

Three; because the pack had hated me.

Suddenly I remembered the alpha saying that, "Any wolf pup that Repeatedly disgraces the pack the mother would be killed, and the pup cast out and abandon."

Looking back now, he had never even taken an eye off of me. My mother had never loved me, and she was never afraid to say "I hate you, Pup."

Pup, I never had a name so that is what I was called. I took it in stride though, going as far as to call myself that. Pup, that is MY name, and nothing will take that away from me. I was so comfortable with death and things that I loved dying or going away, that I couldn't very well find a reason to feel sorry for the one thing I hated most: Her.

I turned to look at my surroundings. I had learned survival skills, that being because I was always left alone to fend for myself and what not.

The only one who ever loved me was my sister. She taught me things, and she loved me. But, she was forced to run away when mother caught her reading. It was forbidden to read and write. I hated my life after that.

I knew a lot of words to say, my sister even said she'd go so far as to say my vocabulary was rather high for my age. But it wasn't enough I wanted learn to know more, I wanted to read. But without my sister I had no one to teach... or love me and she was more of a mother than the bitch that was currently laying in a pool of her own blood.

My mother getting murdered wasn't the reason I started crying right then. It was the thought of my sister. Of what she had told me before she left.

"Pup, when you get cast out I want you to go to a town named Ponyville. I want you to find a mare there named Vinyl Scratch, I gave her something you will stay with her. You will go to school with ponies and get an education. You will never have to see the pack again. I love you."

"I love you too, Snowflake" I said sobbing at the memory. After about an hour of this I stood up and walked, or limped away from the blood stained corps of my mother.

It occurred to me that she had tears in her eyes when she said this, and what she had said. "When," she said. She had never said 'if' or anything like that, she said "When you get cast out."

I guess it wouldn't surprise me if she knew. I was way to young, so I wouldn't have even caught the word being used.

I turned back, "I hope it hurt a lot, you stupid bitch," I said to my mom and turned around and continued walking.

~~~~~

It had been two whole days and I had been walking for the entire time. I was very hungry and thirsty.

I sniffed the air, and sighed of relief. 'water' I thought.

I continued hobbling on three paws, because it really hurt to use my broken one.

Eventually I came across a pond. I wasn't very surprised when I saw it. It was green and bubbles arose out of it. I walked up to it and took a big sniff.

I whimpered because it smelled of harmful poisons and filth, it was completely undrinkable.

"Guess I need to keep moving then," I sadly said to myself.

I hung my head and proceeded to limp away from the pond. I had been walking for what felt like hours when I noticed the trees weren't there any more.

"Dammit, I fucking hate it when this happens!" I yelled in frustration.

I took good look around and instead of trees there were big huts. Like the one that one zebra lives in, but they were better looking than that old piece of shit.

"Hmm must be a town," I said looking around.

I thought I saw a shadow behind a window. But it was gone before I could catch a good look. I looked around, "Must be a ghost town," I said to myself.

a few minutes later

I bit down on the table cloth and ripped it into four sections. I laid them over by a small bush. My paw hurt very badly. My mother was at least kind enough to teach me how to treat broken bones, so she didn't have to hear me complain.

I lifted my left fore-paw off the ground once more and proceeded to walk with the three healthier limbs I had.

I took some cloth and folded it up until it was half my foreleg's length. I put the sticks I found on each side of my paw and wrapped the cloth tightly around it. I tied it in a knot to secure it from coming loose.

Then I tied the other four pieces around my neck so they wouldn't get lost. I might need them later

"Meow"

"Da fuck," I said looking for the culprit behind the noise.

"Aww, a kitty," I said. That is another reason I got cast away because I loved animals. I always had a soft spot for cats. I couldn't keep one though, or the pack would kill it. I decided to try my chances with the kitten, it was very clearly malnourished.

"You hungry?"

Silence...

"C'mon lets find something to eat," I said, limping over to the small kitten. I smiled at it and then I picked it up in my mouth by the hide of it's neck. When I did so I heard a muffled gasp.

I froze and listened....

Silence...

After I assured myself that my mind was playing tricks on me, because I had not eaten or drank in two days or had not slept in that time period.

I shrugged it off and put the white kitten on my back. It climbed up to my neck and made itself comfortable.

I started walking and eventually came in to a park it was very charming. Lots of flowers and stuff.

The cat was now asleep on my back and purring lightly. I smiled at the sight of my new kitten. I couldn't stop smiling, until I realized something.

"Crap, I don't know what cats eat!" I yelled angry at myself. I had not thought of that before I offered the kitten dinner.

I sighed and started walking toward town, until I heard...snoring? I sniffed the air. There was something in the air that I had not smelled before. I perked my ears up and followed the sound.

Author's Note:

Unlike my last story (which is on hiatus) I created this one by myself. I do ask that you tell me what you think, because I really just thought of everything that is going to be in this story one day. So constructive criticizing is and will be forever appreciated

Love,
Brony laughsatme
BANANAS!!!!! ;-/)
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you, Lunarworshiper1 for being my editor.